WELCOME TO MYSTICAL KINGDOM

Love & Destruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MYSTICAL KINGDOM"

 

I saw a big name of the school at the entrance. I sighed.

 

"Gossh! This is really frustrating? How can she do this to me? I hate her!"

 

'Sweetie, a child should never hate her mom.' the voice said. It's my mom.

 

Weird? Yes. We are mystical creature right? So, one of our ability is to talk within our minds.

 

"Don't talk to me Mom."

 

'Okay. Goodluck, sweetie. Remember your first mission.'

 

"I got it."

 

I remembered the talk I had with my mom which stuck me here, in a....Argh!

 

I knocked at her door.

 

"Come in, Sweetie."

 

"You called me? Why?"

 

"Well, it's time for you to go school, Sweetie."

 

"I'm studying here."

 

"You mean at the house school?? Sweetie, you need to go to a REAL SCHOOL. You need to go to Mystical Kingdom."

 

"Mom!" I shrieked.

 

"I already passed your papers there." She continued.

 

"Mom! How can you! Why did you do that? You should have told me first?!" I was really pissed off. She's my mom, but she knows very well that I hated school. That's the reason I have a home school, my teachers went here.

 

"No more buts and ifs. You are going there, I'm not  asking foryour approval, I'm commanding you to go. Dismissed. You can go now." There, she was using her authoritative and powerful voice saying it's final. She went back to her paper works.

 

I surrendered.

 

"Fine! I go there if that's what you want but atleast tell me the reasons of this." I crossed my arms.

 

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled. Does she really want me to go to that school? "Don't worry sweetie. We can talk to each other from time to time so you don't miss me."

 

I smirk.

 

"I won't miss you Mom."

 

"That hurts." It is very usual conversation for us.

 

"Don't change the topic Mom. Why I need to go there?"

 

"For a mission sweetie." She smiled. "I've been waiting for this right. 17 years is lot of waiting." She smiled to me. "You need to do it, sweetie, for your dad and me."

 

I don't understand what my mom is talking.

 

Well, about my dad. My dad died 17 years ago. I didn't exactly know how because mom kept shut. It is the first time she talked about dad.

 

"You don't need to know now, Sweetie. You just have to go there first. Focus on what you should do. Just think of this a revenge for your dad's murder."

 

"What?! You mean dad was murder and his killer was there?" I was shocked in my mother's revelations.

 

"Yes, sweetie." Her tears fell down on her cheeks. It's my first time to see my mother crying.

 

"What I need to do Mom?" I wiped her tears.

 

"We are going to crash them sweetie. You need to find the vampire prince first and I'll do the rest."

 

"Fine. I will look for him Mom. Don't worry."

 

 

Back in to present.

 

When I was entering the school, I regret agreeing to my mom. I’ve never been to school.

 

"This is difficult than I thought."

 

'Just remember your dad sweetie.' My mom voice again in my mind.

 

"Yeah. Yeah. I got it. You're annoying Mom."

 

I sighed deeply.

 

I just wore a jeans and sneakers. My hair was so long and black. I have a prominent nose and I have fair skin. My eyes are black which complements my hair. Nothing is extraordinary right?

 

By the way, where I am going now?

 

I tried to contact my Mom and she blocked.

 

'What was she doing when I needed her?'

 

I tried to explore a little in my new school. I was walking for 30 minutes now.  It was big and quite beautiful.

 

 

"Urgh! I hate this! Where's that ing building?!"

 

"Lost?" A y voice asked me. As I turned my head, I saw a tall and handsome guy. I was amazed by his hair because it is color white. "Breathe, babe". He chuckles.

 

I just realized that I was holding my breath. My face turned into red. I was embarrassed.

 

"I just thought that you're a ghost." I tried to cover my shame and avoid any eye contact with this stranger.

 

He chuckles.

 

"Embarrassed much?"

 

Well, handsome but arrogant. SO ARROGANT!

 

"So full of yourself?"

 

He smiled.

 

When I saw his smiled I was lost for a moment.

 

'What is happening to me? For God's sake, I'm not here to flirt.'

 

"You're asking me if I'm lost, right? Well, I'm really lost. You see, this school is so big and I don't know where is the music building. Care to tell me?"

 

 

He looked amused.

 

"You can ask the information at the entrance for a map. That’s should a newbie should do in the first day."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter