[Chapter Two]; You're Now My Target

Wae
Please log in to read the full chapter

        Still gripping on to Soyus hand Hyorin opened up the sliding door revealing her classroom and all her classmates.  Smiling and waving to some she took Soyu to their usual talking spot or better known as the spot where they just discuss things about people in the school.

"Okay, so you know exactly what im about to say right? I mean its preeetty obvious"

"Actually hyorin I don't know why we're in the talking corner right now."

Facepalming she slid her hand down her face in despair, was it really not that obvious. "The new kids from this morning, more specifically a certain one named Kyuhyun. Now do you get it?"

"Do you want to talk about him or something?"

"NO, I THINK HE'S ATTRACTIVE AND I WANT YOU TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HIM. Basically STALK THE OUT OF HIM." Hyorin blew her cap due to her friends obliviousness. Realizing she garnered some stares from surrounding classmates, she sheepishly blushed and lowered her voice down. "Now do you understand Soyu dear?"

"I cant do that Hyorin! Gaining information is one thing but stalking is just something I personally can't do. Yknow? Morals and all that jazz"

"Pleasee Soyu? Do it because you love me." She tried to give puppy eyes.

"I cant, it'll just feel wrong..."

"What if I take you out to lunch and buy you that fancy expensive coffee you love to have but can barely ever get."

Soyu sat contemplating it for a little bit. Finally she sighed. "As much as that sounds amazing. Its still a no, if you want this done then you're going to have to do it yourself."

"WAE, SOYU" She yelled once again only this time not noticing the teacher entered the room with two other people.

"Ahem, Hyorin. Soyu? Is there anything you'd like to share with the rest of the class here?" He asked sarcastically.

"A-Aniyo, Songsaengnim" They both said in unison. Standing up and bowing they headed towards their respective seats when something catched her eye. She look down by the people standing next to her teacher and lucky her one of them was kyuhyun. 'Did I really just make a fool of myself in-front of him? So much for firs

Please log in to read the full chapter