Fa Hana

Dishonour

“I am from the Fa family” Luhan squeaked.

Groaning he kicked at his skirts. They were bound to hear through his voice. Who was he kidding? He couldn’t be a girl! Despite his facial features, Luhan viewed himself as manly. His sharp jaw and alluring eyes were 100% male he huffed.

Moving his eyes to the camp just below the mountain he headed ever walking through it. Perhaps fooling the warriors would be easy… but the other women? It was impossible. They were very observant of even the smallest details. They would find him out immediately! Taking one last deep breath, he squared his shoulders as he gathered his horse and prepared himself to ride into camp.

“LUHAN YOU TARD!”

Luhan whirled around but saw nothing. ‘Was that my imagination?’ he mused. It was pretty loud though… Moving forward again he stopped once more.

“I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR LUHAN! I HAD TO TRAVEL WITH THIS BLOODY PANDA WHO WHINES EVERY 20 METRES”

Finally looking down, Luhan spied the voice that spoke with such aggression.

“A dragon?!” Luhan gasped

“NO SHERLOCK” came the smart reply.

Standing next to the miniature dragon was the smallest panda Luhan had ever seen. Only about a hand length in height the small creatures could easily avoid detection.

“NOW ING STAND UP STRAIGHT!” Luhan followed obediently.

“Your ancestors sent us. If you truly want to bring honour to the family, you need to act like a girl. THAT MEANS STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE ! You need to act like you know what you’re doing. Don’t show these women any weakness because they will exploit it.”

Luhan listened intently slightly wondering if the small dragon would kill him if he started taking notes.

“Why did my ancestors send you?” a soft Luhan spoke, slightly scared that the dragon would start yelling at him again.

“Listen Luhan, firstly call me Yifan. Secondly, we know why you’ve come in your sister’s place. She would have surely died if she had walked into battle, but if you’re to keep up the pretence for this war you need to listen to us. If you are discovered they will show you no mercy and they will execute you.” A somewhat scary Yifan seemed to soften. But not for long.

“SO GET YOUR MOVING AND LET’S SHOW THESE WARRIORS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF!”

“oh and my name is Tao. I’m a lucky panda.”

“NO YOU’RE ING NOT YOU TURD!”

 

Oh Sehun had big shoes to fill. This was his first assignment under his own name. Hell bent on proving himself he opened the flap of his tent. He was going to turn these skinny girls into warriors if he died trying. No longer would he live under his father’s shadow. He would be his own commander and he would bring honour to his family.

“Sehun, it’s time to meet the girls…” A voice called out.

“Thanks Chanyeol, call Chen and Kyungsoo to accompany us. It’s time to meet our new recruits.”

 

 

Luhan was more scared less than before if that was even possible. He had reasoned, that how scary could a bunch of young women be? How wrong was he. As soon as he walked into camp (Yifan and Tao had taken refuge in his pockets, Yifan claiming he needed to catch up on sleep) all eyes were on him. Not one of disgust but interest. They were all curious as to who the new ‘girl’ was. They were sizing the poor up. Heading straight to a registration tent Luhan was faced with a golden skinned girl. She looked up from her paper work and smiled.

“Hi newbie. My name is Jongin! Welcome to camp.”

“Oh for ’s sake Jongin, this is war not ing cheer camp!” A sarcastic voice rang.

Jongin’s skin reddened in a blush looking sheepishly up at Luhan.

“I know Baekhyun. Just tryna be friendly to the new girl.”

“Hey new girl!” The voice barked out.

Luhan swung his vision to a sorter but petite girl with kohl rimmed eyes.

“Which family are you from?”

Luhan released a mix between a squeak and a groan shocked at how blunt she was.

“I asked which family you’re from.” Growing impatient with Luhan she shuffled from foot to foot waiting for his answer.

“I’m from the Fa family.” He managed to voice.

Looking back to the paperwork, both Jongin and the girl who appeared to be Baekhyun exchanged a few words before turning back to a confused and somewhat dazed Luhan.

“You’re to be rooming with us newbie. Tent 33.  I hope you don’t snore!” She huffed before swirling out the registration tent.

“Ignore her sweetie. She’s just frustrated at someone else and taking it out on you. So tent 33, you’ll be with me, Baek and another girl called Minseok.” Always smiling Jongin gave Luhan a sense of peace. Bowing to Jongin Luhan moved on only to run into a sturdy chest. Losing his footing he screamed as he prepared himself to fall on the dusty floor. Luhan must say he was surprised when the thud didn’t come. Peeking his eye open he was met with a frowning face and eyebrows knitted together.

“Could you get off NOW!”

Shaking his head Luhan scrambled off the taller upset male. The shake had caused the slumbering dragon to awaken and slither up to his neck.

“What’s your name girl?” The office demanded.

Oh .

Luhan hadn’t prepared for this. Could he use his sister’s name? Or would they discover that she was back in the village?

“Girl!  I asked you your name!” Growing frustrated, Sehun finally took the time to properly look at the girl that had all but fallen into his lap. The bright eyes looked somewhat terrified; she had the most flawless skin Sehun had seen. Her cropped blonde hair styled to frame her face. Shaking his head of irrelevant thoughts, Sehun once again repeated his question.

“What is your name?”

“Hana, say your name is Hana” A voice whispered from behind Luhan’s ear. Recognising it as Yifan’s he followed the order.

“I am Fa Hana” he managed to all but breathe.

Sehun leaned in. “I did not hear you girl. Repeat it.” He grumbled.

Clearing his throat from the fear before Luhan spoke once more. “I am Fa Hana”

Nodding slightly Sehun leaned up once again. “Watch where you walk Fa Hana.”

Luhan watched the male walk away before a voice spoke next to him. “That’s Oh Sehun” Jongin clarified. “He’s to lead us into battle, stay on his good side Hana. He’s not the nicest person out. Handsome yes, nice… not so much. Let me show you to our tent. I’m off duty now. “

Luhan trailed after Jongin, but not before glancing at the retreating figure of Oh Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

Oohhhhhh so they meet. How is everyone enjoying the story so far? I actually really enjoy writing this story as Mulan has to be my favourite Disney princess hands down! Who is yours?

*Kisses your beautiful talented faces!*

And guise do any of you have tumblr? Let me know and we can be friends!!!

http://amaregaudium.tumblr.com/

xoxo

glassmoon