Chapter 2

Koe Kikasete

Title: Koe Kikasete
Author: FallenSpirit010
Summary: Six Students. Six stories. One death. No one knows what really happened that day at McAllenHigh School, except for the ones who were there. But the stories don’t match up. What really happened that faithful April morning and why isn't anyone talking?
"We're all in this together. Six of us, six stories, one voice."

A/N: I don't own Big Bang (YG) or Hyun Seung (Cube) I do own the plot and the OC, but i don't own the title (Big Bang-YG D;)

 

Chapter 2: Lee Seunghyun

 

Dancing was his life. If he didn’t dance, Seungri was sure there was no way he’d be alive now. The dancing hall was the only place where all eyes were on him. In school people mocked him and laughed at him. At home he was ignored in favor of his siblings. Dancing in the dance hall with his crew was the only way he got people to pay attention to him. And he loved that. Seungri was all about soaking up attention, no matter what he wanted all eyes on him.

 

At school he was known as the womanizer. He had been sick and tired of people ignoring him and looking down at him, so he spread a rumor that he had slept with a senior student. He had once been best friends with her, Sally Lee, so it wasn’t hard for people to believe his lie. Sure he had hurt her feelings and had stopped talking to him, but at least people now looked at him with admiration. He was the man who had slept with the school’s hard to get girl and people recognized him for that. But when he was alone, with spare time to think, he felt guilt seep in.

Seungri was sure that if what happened last June hadn’t happened, then he would’ve been able to carry on with is life without anymore guilt. But he was wrong, and now he was paying the price for he had done.

He remembered how he felt when he woke up at six the next morning, screaming his lungs off from the horrendous nightmare he’d had. Sweat poured down his face mixing with his tears to the point he couldn’t tell which were which, and sweat soaked sheets. His heart thumped against his chest wildly and his throat was dry. Not that his parents cared any.

”Don’t you ever shut up?!” Seungri felt his head hit the wall next to his bed with a sickening thud. His vision flashed white before he could see his father glaring at him. “Are you trying to wake your mother?!” Seungri just let his head lay where it was, sure he would get another strike if he tried to get up. “You worthless piece of-” His father stopped mid sentence and glared. Whenever his father stopped mid sentence, Seungri was in trouble.

”I-I had a bad dream.” He stammered in a feebly attempt to soothe his father’s anger. It didn’t work. Seungri felt his face connect with the floor. Blood was pooling in his mouth, but if he opened it, he’d just get in trouble for staining the floor, even if it was wooden.

 

“You’re nothing but a lil piece of ! You get scared cause of a dream? Man up? Where the hell are your damn balls?!” Seungri bit back a howl as his father kicked him in his manhood. “Stupid little…you’re brothers and sisters wouldn’t have woken up the damn neighborhood over a damn dream.”

”I’m sorry.” He mumbled and then closed his mouth. He was in trouble. There was blood on the floor. Actually there was blood on his dad’s sock.

”You little-I’ll teach you to be sorry!” Seungri was pulled by his hair up and forced into his closet.

”No! I’m sorry! I won’t do it again! I promise please!” Seungri begged his father. But it was no use. Seungri’s father crammed him in his small closet and proceeded to beat him. After he was finished with his beating, he left Seungri in the closet and locked the door.

”And don’t think about whining for your mom! You’ll come out when you learn to be a man!” And with that Seungri’s father walked away.

He spent over twelve hours in the closet that day. His father didn’t leave till eight p.m. to head to work and his mom had to make sure he had actually gone before pulling her exhausted son out of the closet. Sometimes his father would mull around, waiting to see if his mom would disobey his orders. If she did, his father just took his anger out on Seungri.

Seungri’s ribs hurt and his privates throbbed from his father’s harsh kicking. He was covered in dry blood and his eye was starting to blacken. All he could say was that he was glad that there was no more school until August.

Seungri’s Umma, his mom, clutched him to her chest as she pressed a cold towel on his bruise. “I’m sorry Seungri. I promise that it’ll all get better sweetie.” But Seungri knew she was lying. It was never going to get better.

~_~_~_~_~_~

 

Seungri was the youngest in his family. That meant that he was always being compared to his older brothers and sisters. He was the youngest of five kids. They weren’t that far in age. His Umma had gotten pregnant at 17  with his oldest sister who was in her 30’s. A year later came the twins,  then his brother a year and a half later, and a sister who was three years older than him and finally him.

Seungri’s was nothing special according to his father. His siblings all had important jobs; Doctor, lawyer, business. Dancing wasn’t anything special; it was a justified reason for getting clocked up side the head with whatever was in his father’s hand when he got home late. No one even cared that he danced, even his mother had disapproved of it.

”Why can’t you go and volunteer at a hospital like Jae-sun, or study more like Eun Ae.” He hated that his mom compared him to his siblings because she was the one person he thought would’ve understood.

Seungri never bothered his family with his passion for dancing again. He was allowed to go the Dance hall after schools for two hours, but he had to be home before his father got home or he could expect a severe beating. Hardly ever did Seungri make it home before his father.

 

“Yah, Seungri bring me a beer.” Seungri wasn’t sure why he was hanging around with Kwon Jiyong. He wasn’t exactly the best person to hang out with, he had a terrible reputation and Seungri’s could go down the drain if people knew they were hanging out together.

I’ll just ditch him when school starts.’  Seungri told himself as he grabbed a beer from his father’s stash. Seungri didn’t think he would pay for it later.