Lilly Kim

Koe Kikasete

A/N: I don't own Big Bang (YG) or Hyun Seung (JYP?) I do own the plot and the OC, but i don't own the title (Big Bang-YG D;)

 


Chapter 1: Lilly Kim (Ae Cha)

Chapter 1:

June, 2000

 

 

Two people, people I would never talk to, were currently sitting in my living room, on my couch with my cousin. They were watching T.V., just staring at the T.V. neither of them was really talking, just staring at the television.  

 

“Um, Hello?” My cousin darted to my side as soon as I walked in the door, grabbing the bags I had in my hand.

”You’re home early.” He mumbles, setting the bags on the counter. I look at him and the guest and raise an eyebrow. I can’t keep my eyes off the blonde haired boy and the dark eyed boy sitting in my living room. “Um, Lilly this is Kwon Jiyong and Lee Seunghyun. This is my cousin Lilly.” I nodded to the two boys and offer a small wave.

”Hello.” Lee Seunghyun, or Seungri as he’s known to his crew, smiles and waves to me. Jiyong just nods.

Everybody knows Lee Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong in our school. They were infamous, but now their popularity has grown. They were there when Hyun Seung killed himself. They were there with me and Dae.

 

I swallow the lump in my throat thickly. I turn to Daesung, whose finished putting up all the groceries. He gives me a small smile and an apologetic look.

I hear a knock at the door and I glance at Daesung, who’s suddenly interested in the floorboards. I cross to the door, opening it. My eyes are wide, my mouth opened. Choi Seunghyun and Dong Young Bae, two people I never expected to see again since the beginning of the month.

”Are you going to let us in?” Choi’s deep voice startles me and I step back hesitantly, allowing them space to move into the apartment. Young Bae smiles at me shyly. His eyes never meet mine, instead they’re cast down. “Come on Bae, sit down.” Like an obedient puppy, he listens to Seunghyun’s commands and sits by his feet, eyes cast downwards.

”If you don’t mind me asking,” I swallow as I close the door and lock it, my eyes meeting Daesung’s guilty eyes. “Why are you all here?”

”Dae invited us over here.” My head snaps to Jiyong, whose flipping through the channels. His eyes aren’t on the T.V. rather their on Young Bae who is sitting really close to Seunghyun.

”And why would my cousin invite you all over here? Ya’ll don’t talk, and if I remember correctly you bullied him.” My shock has worn off and I feel angry that these people have the nerve to come over and invade my aunt and uncle’s house. Especially after bullying their son for all these years.

”I thought it would be nice to hang out.” My cousin is a terrible liar. His voice is softer than normal and occasionally he’s sneaking glances at Jiyong who glares at Seunghyun who acts like he doesn’t care about the blonde boy’s look.

”Whatever. I have to go back to work, so don’t mess up the house okay.” He nods and continues to stare at the floor. As I leave, his eyes give me pleading me to stay, to never leave his side. I don’t head his warning.

 

~~_~~_~~_~~_~~

 

My father died when I was seven. He was an army man, so we often moved around when I was younger. We were living in Spain at that time while my dad was away. I don’t remember where he was at that time. I woke up Christmas morning to the sounds of my mom’s hysterical crying and yelling. I remember seeing my uncle and dad’s best friend were standing at the door, with my mom clinging to my uncle’s leg as she sobbed uncontrollably.  All I could see was my uncle’s saddened face as he held my mother and rubbed her back.

 

After my father’s death, we moved to Japan to live with my paternal grandmother. I wasn’t allowed to go to my dad’s funeral; mom deemed it too emotional disturbing for a seven year old to watch her father get buried. She wanted my last memory of him to be alive, though I hadn’t seen him since my sixth birthday in January.
 
My mom and I lived in Japan for eight years before my mom remarried and moved to France while I went to live with my aunt and uncle who lived in Texas, United States. It was a big step for me, as I had never met my aunt and uncle before except for that one time when I was four. They were my mom’s family, so I she knew I would be in good hands. Other wise she wouldn’t have let her 15 year old daughter move across the seas.

 

I wasn’t the best of students, nor was I the popular, the jock, the goth or the emo kid. I just really never fit in anywhere and I preferred to keep to myself always. Hyun Seung was my first friend, he was the only kid to approach me. Actually he kind of had too because he was the only kid in my class who spoke Japanese fluently enough to translate. I’m glad I met him, or I never would’ve become friends with him.

 

“Mom called, she said her and dad will be home late tonight.” I look at Daesung who shuffles into the room, head hung low. I can tell that he’s upset because his parents won’t be eating dinner with us again and because of earlier.

 

“So,” He stops in his tracks and looks at me. “Make new friends huh?” His feet kick the wooden floor “Pretty interesting choice. Especially that Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong. Bad influences those two are. I don’t mind Young Bae or Seungri, but those two aren’t the best of choic-”

 
”You don’t know them.” He stops me and glares at me, his eyes showing a side of my cousin I’ve never seen before. “You don’t know them, so don’t judge them. Just like you don’t want people judging you about Alex.” My throat closes and my heart skips a beat.

”Whatever.” I go back to my magazine and he goes back to his room, head downcast and shoulders slumped.