Jealous

♥♥ Jealous ♥♥

Grr...another flower again? For my baby Chae? Like seriously? Arghh...simply load of bull-!! 

I stomped inside the office building carrying with me that disgusting flower that I NEED to sign for the delivery. Gawd!! Where the hell is the receptionist? I ain't no receptionist who need to deal with this load the first thing in the morning that I had successfully dragged myself to wake up!!

Grr...I'm gonna kill someone, ANYONE!!

I could not believe my pathetic luck. I've been raring to attend today meeting for Big Bang's upcoming album that will be release by summer and seriously looking forward to meet my boys and that someone who I had been missing for past few weeks. Well, we did keep in touch through text messages and calls, but it is damn different if you got to meet the person in bone and flesh.

Definitely I do not expected to be greeted by flower delivery who ask me to sign in for the delivery on behalf of the receptionist, and to make matter worse, I got to receive the flower for some who had sent it to the object of my love. Grr...these had been happening for the past months since that MAMA Awards that was held in Hong Kong.

I literally kicked open the door of Big Bang lounge room that shocked G-Dragon and Taeyang. They scowled at me. Well, I am not backing down. I return with my no nonsense hard stares at them, even though there are other people that are present in the room - Seohyun and IU.

I choose to isolate myself at the corner of the room, before dumping that disgusting for a flower on the coffee table infront of my dongsaengs. I cross my arms while turn to stare aimlessly at the wall in front of me.

"Seunghyun op-pa..." I heard the small voice of IU from behind me. I know and she knows that the effect of her sweet voice will somehow melted my fuming anger but I want to stay angry. "Jieun-ah leave oppa alone with his anger." That is Seohyun. The 2 girls seems to be close friends ever since G-Dragon had make official of his relationship with Seohyun. "But I hate to see my favourite oppa stay mad for no apparent reason, unnie..."

IU still in her sweet caring voice. Oh for Godsake dongsaeng, please just listen to your unnie for once and leave me be. But I know IU better. Her persistant had been very popular amongst us friends. With the same persistant that makes Taeyang finally surrender to her love. Despite myself, I smile at the scene where IU had make a so-call fan-made video of Taeyang and her where she had broadcast in one of our Alive concert years ago. Of course, with the permission of papa YG that video had been broadcast in front of the millions of VIPs and the rest of Big Bang members. G-Dragon and I had known all along of IU grand plan and had promise to keep our silence until papa YG gave her the green light. 

Everyone had gave such a positive cheering and gave their grand blessing when G-Dragon had pulled IU on stage to face her 'ideal man' who seems to be shedding a few tears. Without further ado, with the fan cheering at the background, Taeyang had grabbed IU and kissed her with tongues.

That was a sweet memories of their love stories. I wish mine as simple as that. Well I wish I had some witty idea of how to confess my undying love for my object of love - Lee Chaerin. Then an idea comes washing over me. Maybe IU could gave me some ideas with my present problem. I turn to her out of sudden which makes the four of my close dongsaengs surprised at my actions.

I cast that aside but when I tried to speak what's on my mind, the rest of the crew had walks in. Seeing papa YG too had followed behind Teddy Hyung, I decided to confide to IU much later after the meeting. Anyway, the 2 girls too had to leave the room and wait for their boyfriends at the cafeteria.

Papa YG looks sceptically at the flower that still laid on the coffee table. "Who does this flower belongs to?"

No one spoke up. But both G-Dragon and Taeyang turn to look at me. "CL. I could not find her so I just brought it out here with me." Half truth.

Papa YG just pick the flower and passed it to someone outside, to pass it to CL. "If you can't find her too, just throw it to the nearest trash bin. I'm sure I am doing her a great favor for throwing all these stupid garbage littering in my building. Aishh...!!"

One of the other things that I love and stay loyal to papa YG.

"Well, let's get started with the main agenda of this meeting. First thing, Big Bang 3rd Full album. How is the progress Teddy? G-Dragon?"

~~~

After the meeting, some 1 hour later, the 3 of us makes our way to the cafeteria. While in the elevator, G-Dragon nudge me in the rib. I frowned at him. "Hyung, you seems angry before the meeting. Care to share?" He asked me concernly. Despite his cocky demure to the public eyes, G-Dragon is one of the caring and kindest person that I am proud to call brother. Taeyang too.

I smiled. "I will. Let's get to your Seohyun-ah and Jieun-ah in the cafeteria before I share my current problem."

"Sure." Taeyang patted my shoulder as he duly followed me to the direction of our famous cafeteria. But as we getting nearer to our destination, I saw a crowd of people had gather in the cafeteria. I saw most of the 2NE1 girls, but no Chaerin at sight. I heard the happy squealing of IU who keeps on saying "Kyah~~~kyah~~~"

I turn to Taeyang wondering his girlfriend strange behaviour. Taeyang just shrug his shoulder dumbly.

Then I realised that the crowd who had gathered in the clustered cafeteria happens to be artistes from another agencies. And it is not just other agency but the same agency where that who had keep sending Chaerin all those flowers and gifts.

What the hell...

I pushed my way through the crowd, with both G-Dragon and Taeyang following closed behind me. "Make way people!!" I heard G-Dragon shouting over the large crowd. When I reached in front of the crowd, I could not believe with what I'm seeing - Jay Park with my belove Chaerin.

Jay Park is on his bended knee, with a ring box presenting to Chaerin who seems to look shocked.

Both G-Dragon and Taeyang had finally stand on my sides, and turn to the scene in front of us. Across the cafeteria, I could see the rest of 2NE1 girls, with the ecstatic IU (the nerve of that queer) and not so happy-looking Seohyun.

Anger broiling up in my system. I could literally feels the burning up of my anger and I know I could just blast off at any given moment. What should I do now? Tell me dear lord. Definitely I could not lose my Chaerin-love to that . Oh bloody damn I need that queer on my side now!! It doesn't really matter even with Chaerin looks a tard uncomfortable with this so-call proposal.

But if I have to call IU now for little thoughtful ideas of her, it might be too late. I need to take action like this very instant. I felt my arm being pulled by G-Dragon but I push his grip on mine arm and, without thinking much, walk ahead to where the 2 of them remains standing - Jay Park still on his bended knee and for all I care he can remain in that position until I get this all out in my system.

Chaerin needs to know my feelings.

As I getting nearer to them, I heard some sort of cheers from IU and Seohyun. "GO GO GO oppa!!!" But I remains aloof to their laments.

Chaerin turns to look at me with her eyes seems to show some sort of...hope? Again I push that aside. All I need to do now is to express my feeling for her.

I gently grab her hands into mine and, lean down to kiss her on the lip once, before preparing my un-prepared love declaration.

"Lee Chaerin, I love you."

I continue. "It may sound simple to hear those 3 words that I have just express but it is not simple for me to truly express it to you knowing that you are the one for me all these years. I know I could just said it sooner but I am not that sort of people to just express it for the sake of saying it. And this is not a desperate measure for me not to lose you to someone as romantic as this person who is still on his bended knee and holding his so-call glittering diamond ring to you so that you could accept his love." 

I take a breather before continue to say. "But my love for you worth more than just mere gift. And for me, there is no need for me to shower you with flowers and chocolates almost everyday. Because, if you are with me, I will definitely shower you with my utmost wealth of love and trust for a prosper relationship. I am expressing you my undying love for you and only you, because I know that this is just the right moment of any given moment and the look that you are bestowing to me, tells me millions that I am not embarassing myself from being rejected by you in front of my many dongsaengs and not forgetting our CEO who mysteriously watching the whole scene that happening here in his so-call secret CCTV." 

That cause a uproarious laughters throughtout the cafeteria which I tried my best to shut them down, mentally, while keeping my focus on the most beautiful girl who shedding her tears in front of me.

"Oh shut up already, oppa." She cried as she snuggled to my chest. "I love you...only you that I love, oppa!!"

I'm at my worse seeing girls crying - any girls at that. But something kicks in my gear as I turn to Jay Park who surprisingly smiling at me. With my hand tighten on Chaerin waist, I said proudly to him.

"She's mine. Thanks for trying to win her love." I wink before lifting Chaerin up in bridal way and turn to walk back to the elevator. "Yah!! Put me down, bingu TOP!!"

"Make me, love!!"