Ah! Hideee!!!

Running Man With IU and EXO!

Race Start 1


Every one was ready. Running shoes, jackets, and of coarse, their nametags. 

It's a game of nametag ripping. Where all of them were in different places inside the SBS building. 

There are 3 teams, the Running Man team=Red, the Guests team=Blue and the Secret Couple team.

Will the couples manage to find eachother? Will they be able to complete the mission of linking arms and holding hands? 

"Now, let's begin. In 3 2 1." 

Race start.

-

The petite, yet scary girl is roaming around the building. Hiding silently to rooms, looking through windows and such. 

She chuckled lightly, seeing a male hiding behind a pole. She recognized him even from a distance. She covered from keeping the inner fangirl of herself.

Seeing the Blue color of the latter's jacket, she knew he's in the same team as her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" She tapped the shoulder of the man slightly. The man turned around and widened his eyes, thick with eyeliner.

"IU-ssi!" He blushed. Baekhyun, too is a fanboy of IU. He is always mesmirized by her outstanding voice. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" IU bowed at latter infront of her.

"A-I-N-nice meeting you..." Baekhyun shyly said, bowing at the same time.

"Me too.."  IU told him and smiled.

"Are you by yourself?" Baekhyun asked.

IU nodded, "Is EXO here too?" She asked. "Hmm..all of us are here." He replied.

"Let's hide before anybody can see us." He whispered and IU agreed.

Shyly, Baekhyun took her hand and led the way to small corners of an office where people work as writers.

"Let's stay here until we see our team mates." 

 


 

"Song Jihyo!" Someone called from behind the Ace.

She turned around only to see her one and only, Monday Boyfriend. 

"Oppa!" She ran and gave him a light hug. The man blushed in shades of pink. 

"Do you know who the guests are?" He asked. Jihyo says, "Ani," shaking her head. 

"Oppa, don't lie, are you with the Valentine couple thing?" She asked.

"Yah, I will never let the writers set me with another girl, only you Jihyo~" He grinned.

Jihyo laughed at his charmingness and lightly hit his arm. 

"You better not be with another man or I will be signing out!" He warned her.

"Ani oppa, its Monday, don't worry~" Jihyo told him, blushing. 

"Let's go find the guests then!" Gary swung his arm around Jihyo's shoulder and they made their way to find the unknown guests.

~

"Hyung my neck! Ow!" The tall giraffe huffed. 

"Yah, we need to find the guests!" Jaesuk said and continued his 'FIND THE GUEST USING KWANGSOO AS THE ROBOT LADDER' 

"Hyung!" The poor guy is suffering. Gently, Jaesuk jumped from Kwangsoo's back.

"Mianhae Kwangsoo-yah..there was no other way.." Jaesuk said, with disappointment in his eyes, playfully he looked down. 

"Ey hyunk! We could've used the elevator!" Kwangsoo snapped, masaging his back.

"Oh really? You could have told me earlier!" The older man walked towards the elevator, laughing. 

"Aish jinja!" Kwangsoo stormed to the elevator towards the laughing ajhussi.

~

"Yah, Haha-yah, I heard the PD earlier that the guests were idols." Jongkook whispered at his dongsaengs.

"Jinja hyung?!" Haha was excited.

"Hyung I hope it's Suzy!" He squealed.

"Yah, you're a married man now! You have Dream too!" His hyung scolded him. 

"You should get married, hyung." Haha snapped, but regretted when he saw Jongkook's death glare.

"Yah!" Jongkook put Haha on a headlock.

"Ow, jinja mianhae hyung!" He pleaded but Jongkook kept going forward.

"Helpppp!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, earning a laugh from the staff and the grinning tiger.

~

"Minseok hyung, did you find them?" The maknae asked the elder. 

"I saw Kwangsoo hyung and Jaesuk sunbaenim..they did the Robot Ladder." He chuckled. 

"Haha! I almost encountered Jongkook and Haha sunbae!" He heaved a long relieve sigh because he was so lucky.

"Really?!" Xiumin said bewilderly. "Neh hyung.." Sehun, holding his thumping heart and nodded.

~

"Ah, yah! Jihyo noona!!" Whispered Kai who was tugging Kyungsoo's jacket from behind. 

"Yah yah, hide!!!" They both crawled down the small table of the cafe, luckily, the tables have those cover  blankets like that covers the entire table from up to down.

They let out a breath. 

"Oh, Gary.yah, Jihyo!" The eldest came towards the both of them.

He ordered a cookie before sitting down the chair where D.O and Kai are hiding!

Sweat dripped down their neck and covered their mouths to prevent from making noise.

"Have you found the guests yet?" Sukjin asked.

"Ani oppa, we havent seen any of them yet." Jihyo sat down on the other chair.

Kyungsoo's eyes were much bigger than before and Kai shut his eyes.

"Hyung!" Someone called. Jongkook and Haha came towards them with Haha rubbing his neck.

Kyungsoo's jaw drop to the ground while Kai put his palms in his face.

"Yah, the guests are idols! But they must be good in hiding because we can't find them anywhere." Jongkook said.

"Oh..." Jihyo thought of many idols.

"Guys, let's go and find them!" Gary shouted excitedly.

"Let's go!" The elder agreed and all of them left in seperate ways.

"Ah hyung, I think I was going to die!" Kai huffed and the two left the table full of sweat.

~

Kris ge, are you the Valentine couple?" Tao asked his gege.

"Ani, but I think if there are secret couples, there will be secret missions." He thought.

"Hm..I agree so let's check our members who are acting weird while chasing the Running Man members!" He pumped his fists.

"Okay let's go!" Kris smiled at the younger one and they roamed around the building.

~

"Ge, where were you?" A man asked the other one. 

"I was looking for you while looking at the Running Man members, I think a couple is also in there so I was checking." He replied. 

"Is anybody around?" The baby face man asked.

"I don't think so, let's do the mission now!" The other baby face said eagerly.

"Hm let's do it!" 

Before actually doing it, they looked around first and finally,

they held hands. 

The PD counted,

1

2

3

4

and 

5! 

They high fived eachother for completing the mission and seperately ran to find the other secret couple.

Not that they know of, someone was watching them from behind.

~

"Yah yah!! Kwangsoo hyung is coming here!!" Lay whispered but loud enough for the other 4 members to hear.

Apparently, the 5 of them were on a small room that cant even fit for 1 person. 

"Luhan ge, your stepping on my foot!" Suho said.

"Ow! Yah Chanyeol-ah, your stepping on mines!" Chen shouted in agony.

"Shhh!" Luhan shushed them. 

"Ugh why did I come here?" Luhan regretted what he did. 

"I hear footsteps!" Lay whispered and all of them silenced down.

"Hyung, have you found the guests?" Kwangsoo's voicw was heard.  

"No, but we also have to find the secret couples!" Sukjin's voice was heard too.

"Okay let's go!" 

The 5 men inside the tiny room were showering with sweat.

"That was a close call. Phew!" Chanyeol commented.

~

"Hyung, I saw Exo members! The two of them were the secret couple!" One told the other guy.

"Do you wanna do the mission now?" The other male asked.

"Neh hyung.." He agreed and looked around first.

Fortunately, there was  nobody.

They linked arms with smiled on their face and looked around for someone might see them.

"5

4

3

2

1!" The PD counted and the mission was a success.

"Assa!" The younger one highfived his hyung.

For their bad luck, two individuals were watching them.

"Ge, it's the Easy Brothers!" One said and the other one face palmed himself.

"I'm hoping that were not gonna get caught by Sukjin sunbaenims bad acting.

They laughed and called to the secret couple.

Finally, they met.

 


hiiiii! Is it okay? Is it boring? Sorry there was only a bit of BaekU moments but there would be more later on! And ofcoarse there will be also EXOU moments so all of them will have their moments hehe<3 and I have everything planned out except for the games im quite unsure. The Secret couples are also my idea!

thank you guys for subscribing and commenting~

 

So the first couple are Easy Brothers! Lol

lets just hope they wont get caught by Sukjin sunbaenims bad acting! XD

ANYWAYS, MIND TELLING ME GAMES FOR THE NEXT SEGMENT? I NEED YOUR HELP~