Running Man Special: Find the Valentines Couple! 1

Running Man With IU and EXO!

 

Running Man Special: Find the Valentines Couple!



B e g i n n i n g

 

A mysterious man was found ringing the doorbell infront of the building of LOEN. He wears a hat and glasses, while holding a mission card. A security card kindly opened the door, knowing exactly what is going on.

The man entered the building, looking for a certain somebody. He stopped infront of a door and knocked. 

"Who..are you?" A petite girl peeked her small head out on the door.

The man gave her the mission card, leaving after doing his job.

"Ajjhusi!" She tried calling him again and again, but he just disappeared.

She opened the card, bewildered, her eyes wide open, "Running Man?" She squeaked. Her favorite variety show ever! She jumped up and down, calling her unnies and oppas. 

"What is that, Eun?" Her manager smiled at the excited girl. 

"Oppa, Running Man!" She screamed with delight.

"Well, I have your running shoes in the car, should I get them now?" Her coodi unnie came out of the rest room, happy too as she read the mission card.

Running Man

Mission: Find the Valentine's Couple!

Celebrating Valentine's Day, there will be 2 secret couples. Find the 2 couples and you will win 2 gold hearts!

"Valentine's couple?" Jieun wondered while putting on her Winter clothes.

"So there will be 4 people, and they are the Valentine couple?" Minji, her coodi unnie came back while holding her purple running shoes.

"So you're not one of the couple?" Bomi, her hairstylist asked.

"I guess so, Bomi unnie, the man who gave the mission card to me just ran off." She shrugged and got ready for the show.

 

 

Another mysterious man rang the doorbell of the tall building of SMEnt. Again, a security guard opened it for him. He walked towards a specific door, without knocking, he opened it, revealing two good looking man.

The two boys excitedly stood up and shook the hand of the man

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" They chorused, bowing 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, you do know what you are doing here, right?" He told them and the two nodded their heads eagerly.

"Well, here is you mission." He said and handed the mission card to them.

Running Man

Mission: Secret Couple

There will be 2 couples, so 4 people in total. You will be going to complete all the mission as given without the other Running Man knowing.

  • Try to find the other couple for the mission to be easier.
  • 1st mission: Hold hands for 5 seconds.
  • 2nd mission: Both teams will have to win this game.
  • 3rd mission: Find 3 hearts with your partner in this game.
  • 4th mission: Make sure to not get caught!

The two boys looked at eachother. "This won't ruin our image, won't it?" the man laughed at both of them and the two followed.

 

 

The two person have been waiting in the cold day of January. 

"Hyung, i-i-it's s-s-ooo c-c-c-old." One stuttered, creating a bubble of smoke.

"Yah, where's the PD?" the other one asked.

Unfortunately for them, they had to wait outside the cold. They waited here for almost an hour because of their excitement.

"Hyung, there's a car coming!" The younger one screamed, with beet red nose.

They quickly ran and saw the PD in charge coming out. 

Immediately, they attacked him with slaps and kicks. For how long did they wait outside the cold.

"Hyojin Hyung! Where were you?!" The latter kicked him slightly in the out of anger.

The other man slapped his head slightly, "Yah, you know how long we've been waiting here?!"

The PD in charge laughed and said, "I never told you to wait for me..." he chuckled.

The two man looked pitiful.

"Anyways, here is your mission." He said and handed the mission card to the both of them.

 

Running Man

Mission: Secret Couple

There will be 2 couples, so 4 people in total. You will be going to complete all the mission as given without the other Running Man knowing.

  • Try to find the other couple for the mission to be easier.
  • 1st mission: Link arms for 5 seconds.
  • 2nd mission: Both teams will have to win this game.
  • 3rd mission: Find 3 hearts with your partner in this game.
  • 4th mission: Make sure to not get caught!

 

"Wahh~~so we get gold too?" One asked. The PD in charge nodded.

"The show's opening will be in an hour so be ready, fighting!"

"Fighting!"

 

⇔ EXO

 

"Gather around guys, there was a man who gave this card to me." Suho called out to the members.

Either laying around, dancing, humming, playing games, on their phones or stringing their guitars.

They gathered in a small circle, Wow, they actually listened to me? Suho grinned.

"Hyung, what is that?" they asked. 

"Be quiet." Kris told them and obeyed. "Well, let's find out." All of them were excited except two people.

 

Running Man

Mission: Find the Valentine's Couple!

Celebrating Valentine's Day, there will be 2 secret couples. Find the 2 couples and you will win 2 gold hearts!

 

"Hyung! Running Man! Yeah!" Lay cheered. 

"Andwae~ Jongkook sunbaenim will be ripping us to death!" Kyungsoo says, fear in his eyes.

"Jihyo noona is scary!" Kai yelped.

"Kwenchana, Kwangsoo hyung and Sukjin sunbaenim are easy!" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Ani! Kwangsoo hyung has long arms! But yeah...Sukjin sunbaenim..." Tao laughed, so as Kris.

"Haha! I agree!" Chen says, laughing.

"But, we also have Jaesuk sunbaenim and Gary sunbaenim.." Xiumin stated, rubbing his neck.

"Hyung, there's 12 of us, so we outnumbered them!" Sehun said, pumping his fists.

"I agree but they're fast, strongerer and more experienced." Luhan said, pouting.

"Kwenchana, we are one right?" Kris encouraged them and they all nodded.

"It's Monday today right?" Song Jihyo said and blushed.

After looking at the mission card, the word 'gold' have been lingering in her mind. 

She became more excited at the thought of winning and her eyes were filled with determination.

She was called "Geum Jihyo" after all.

Gary was fiddling on his phone as the PD gave him the mission card.

He blushed as he saw the word couple.

"It will be Monday's Couple day today!" He grinned wildly.

The staff chuckled at his romantic side of him.

"Will there be wresting today?" Kim Jongkook pumped his fist and showed his muscles.

"Hyung, please don't do that, you'll scare the kids." Haha laughed.

Jongkook glared at him and Haha immediately silenced down.

"Hyung, is your coodi a Girl's Generation coordinator?" the PD laughed at him.

"Yah, Hyuntaek PD, this is the trend now.." He turned around and did the move from Girl's Generation's dance, 'The Boys'.

"Ow, yah, yah, yah! My legs!" 

"Kwangsoo-yahhhh!!!!" Sukjin yelled at the latter who ate all the cookies.

Apparently, the older one had to buy the both of them a coffee because he lost a rock, paper, scissors game.

"Hyung, I'm hungry, I haven't eaten breakfast yet." He explained, smirking.

Sukjin glared at him and sip on the hot coffee.

"Ah!" The older one screamed while slapping his tongue. 

Kwangsoo can't stop but to laugh. 

"HOT HOT HOOOOTTTTT!!!"

 



So guys, here is chapter one<3 

The poll will end in 10 minutes huhu TT.TT

Thank your for more than 20 subscribers!

I hope you will like it! 

And note that I'm not only focusing on the guests but all in all all of them so yeap!

Annyeong! 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE :D