So Will You?

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

I stood there in shock. *What did he say?*

"Hyeri." he called as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked and he pouted.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I bit my lips.

"So will you?" he asked cutely and I literally melted.

"Um." I started.

"I don't know." I mumbled and he gave me a weak smile.

"But I like you, I know you like me too." he said and I blushed. He slightly chuckled.

"So? Will you give me a chance?" he asked and I stayed silent.

"Aye, Hyeri-ah! Please?" He asked cutely/

Since he begged so cutely, I just couldn't reject him.

"Okay." I said softly and he gae me the biggest smile.

"YES!" he cheered and smirked.

"Great, I'm your boyfriend now." he said as he held my hand and walked over to Yugyeom and Yumi.

Yumi gave me a unsure smile at first but when she saw me blush and smiling widely. Her smile got wider, but there was just this queasy feeling that was bothering her. Yugyeom on the other hand was frowning, his hyung was going to break Hyeri's heart.

"So, Yugyeom and Yumi meet Hyeri my new girlfriend and Hyeri meet Yugyeom and Yumi." Mark said with smirk directed towards Yugyeom. Yugyeom gave him a small fake smile.

Yumi and Yugyeom gave Hyeri a smile and waved which Hyeri waved back too.

"Alright, we have plans so we are going to go now." Mark stated as he pulled me away.

"Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter