Watch Me

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-No one's Pov-

Afterschool Hyeri tagged along with Mark to the dance studio since Mark had a dance competition in couple of weeks.

"So, what do you get if you win?" Hyeri asked her boyfriend who was setting up the speaker in the corner of the room.

"JB said something about money but we don't really want that, we just wanna have fun and try to get first place." Mark explained.

"But we are so good that we win everytime." he joked and Hyeri rolled her eyes.

"Okay champion. Practice." she said as she sat herself down on the near by couch.

"You're watching me?" he asked seeing her sit.

"Don't want me to?" she asked standing and heade towards the door. "Okay, I'll lea-"

"No! Stay! It just that no girl has ever seen me practice, its kind of awkward." he stated holding on to her wrist and she laughed.

"I already saw you practice with Got7. If you feel awkward and comfortable, I'll leave." she said.

"No! I don't mean it like that, its just because its never like just me with a girl watching me practice but I want  you to stay." he said backhugging her.

"Stay and watch me." he stated and she nodded as he pulled her to couch and sat her down before walking to the speaker and open the music.

The loud music vibrated the walls of the practice room, Hyeri watched Mark as he moved his body with the music. He was so into what he was doing that he paid no attention to Hyeri but kept his gaze at himself in the mirror.

The music came to an end and Mark was panting, tiredly dragging his feet towards Hyeri who was waiting for her him with a water bottle in her hand.

"Thanks." he breathed, slump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter