Drunk Confession

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's pov) with Hyeri.

While while trying to leave the club, Hyeri ran into someone.

"Hyeri?" He asked and she looked up.

"Hanbin oppa." She whispered.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I want to go home." She murmured sadly.

"Okay, let's go then. Oppa, will take you home." He replied.

Hanbin pushed her gently to the door as he frowned.

Once they were out of the club a draft of wind hit them, Hyeri rubbed her arms as her teeth chattered. 

"Are you cold?" He asked and she nodded.

"Come here." He muttered as he made her hug him so they could share the jacket he was wearing.

Hyeri frowned. "I'm sorry oppa." 

"For?" He asked.

"This." She replied and that made him laugh.

"I thought you were sorry for going to a club." He muttered.

"That too." She murmured.

"I have never seen you dress so feminine. Ever. That says a lot, considering I grew up with you." He stated and she elbowed him.

"Are you calling me a tomboy? I was not one. I like skirts and jewelry." She stated and he groaned.

"But when have you wore mini dresses and heels?" He asked.

"I know, it feels weird to be honest." She replied before it went silent for a while.

"So, do you want to tell your cousin why you were in a club dressed like that?" He asked and she pouted.

"I wanted to try new things?" She replied but it seemed like she was questioning herself.

"Are you sure it wasn't for a boy?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. She hesitated before answering.

"Nope."

They reached his car and Hanbin opened the door for her as she entered the car and he shut the door.

"You little naïve one." He muttered to himself as he walked over to the other side of the car.

As he started driving, they both remained quiet.

"Oppa, do you think I can sleep over at your apartment today?" She asked and he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter