Shocker

Spectrum...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The Morning of the day he was cast down* Luhan here. My wings are kinda rumpled right now. I never should have slept without concealing them first, but well, I was tired. The human body tends to be less durable than the angelic ones. It's morning and I need to be there as early as I can. Whoever tells you being an Angel is easy deserves a slap. All Angels have gifts, it's kind of like what mortals call magic, but it's way cooler than that. Well some are cooler. I am gifted in music, I won't go into that for now, but know this;I can kill very nasty demons with my music. My wings are quite famous, you see, they're one of the most beautiful wings of any angel (So they say), so I try to do my best and take good care of them. Well, I'd take care of them anyway, afterall..... Angels gotta fly.... And that's what I'm doing right now. The wind on my face feels so good. And oh! Most mortals can't see us.... Just a few gifted ones. I'm finally where I'm supposed to be, the Angels Academy. But something seems odd... The whole place is empty. That can only mean one thing. Everyone else is in the great hall... So that's where I head to. I silently open the door. It squeaks a bit though. 'There! There he is! That's the Angel I saw murdering the Queen' I would have actually laughed and taken it as a joke, the queen was well guarded afterall.... But the Angel the accuser's finger was pointing at was none other than me, Luhan...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter