A weird headphone?

Miracle headphone

Donghyun rushed to Youngmin’s dorm. His hands already covered with bandaged.

“Youngmin, I had a bad news!”

Youngmin stood up. Actually he didn’t ready to hear Donghyun’s words after that.

“Kwangmin.. he’s accidents..”

And his world suddenly going black.

Minwoo stand in front of  the operation room. He kept biting his nail, walking to right and left.

It’s already 30 minutes!

“Minwoo!” Donghyun voice calling his name. He turned. He afraid to face Youngmin right now.But he’s not here.

“Where’s Youngmin?” asked Minwoo.

“He fainted as soon as he heard the news. It must be hard to him,” Jeongmin sighed.

“How’s Kwangmin?” asked Hyunseong.

“He still inside. I hope he will be okay,” Minwoo’s voice was shaking.

Donghyun sense he was afraid. Afraid for the upcoming news. He pulled Minwoo to a hug.

“It’s okay,Minwoo. Don’t be afraid. It’s not your fault,” Donghyun tried to soothing Minwoo.

A weak step coming slowly towards them. All of them turned to see Youngmin who looked really pale with manager hyung supported his steps. His tears flow endlessly.

Jeongmin quickly stand up and grabbed Youngmin to his warm embrace. His hands wrapped around Youngmin’s skinny waist.

“Shh.. Youngmin, Kwangmin will be alright. He’ll sad to look you like this.” Jeongmin tried his best. But Youngmin kept crying.

The door was opened bursting a doctor. His name was Asada.

“ I’m sorry, but Kwangmin loss a lot of blood. He need a donor . Is anyone has the blood same type with his?”

Youngmin stood, “ I am! I am his twins”

“Alright, follow me.”

The second time the door opened bursting Youngmin while he holding his arm.

“I can’t see him. I donor my blood for him but..”

Once again Jeongmin soothing Youngmin.

They waited for another 30 minutes when the door finally bursting Doctor Asada with a big smile.

“He’s save. But he’s still unconscious maybe about  1 or 2 days. He’s condition not really bad, except his losing too much blood.” The explained make them relieved, especially Youngmin.

The nurses move the bed to the room. Youngmin stopped the bed.

(You can hear this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59i5CsV7Rfs)

“Kwangmin..” his feeling was too deep that he can’t say with words.

“Here,” Minwoo lending him a headphone. Youngmin felt weird.

“What is this?”asked Youngmin, curious.

“It’s Kwangmins’. I don’t want to say this is the cause he got to accidents, but he wear this when he hit by the car,”

Youngmin took the headphones and held it tight. He put aside the headphone.

He watched Kwangmin’s face carefully. His breathing smoothly. Youngmin took his hand.

“Minwoo, let’s go now” Donghyun gave an instructions to let the twins had their time.

“We’ll come again tomorrow. Called us if Kwangmin already wake up,” said Hyunseong.

Youngmin nodded. Finally they had their time alone. He hold Kwangmin’s hand tight.

His tears already dried due too much crying.

“I’m sorry to make you hurt. It should be me who laying on this white bed. Wake up Kwangmin.I need you. I need my half self!”

“Hyung?”

A voice filled up his ears. Who is it?

“Hyung? Is that you?”

Youngmin searched for the voice. But he sure it’s Kwangmin’s voice! That’s impossible!

“Hyung! Did you hear me?” Youngmin watched his twins carefully. He sleep peacefully.

But something caught his mind. The headphone?

He took the headphone and wear it.

“Hyung? Hyung?” O.M.G! This is Kwangmin’s voice!

“Kwangmin?” he asked.

“I don’t know why. I went to the music shop and buy a headphone. I across the road and finally my vision going blank. Waeyo? I don’t understand!” he bubbling through the headphone.

‘It’s really weird? What’s actually happen?’