A cold evening autumn

Miracle headphone

Boyfriend was having a day rest. Outside weather right now was really cold since winter will come soon. Unfortunately, not every member felt the calmed evening cold breeze.

Kwangmin took his jacket and rushing to the exit. Donghyun felt weird with his sudden act and stopped him. “Where’re you going?”

Kwangmin felt terrible. His hands shaking. “I.. I’m just want strolling at the park.” He lied.

“Park? It’s really cold right now! What’s actually happen?” Donghyun asked as a good brother. Kwangmin tried his best to avoid his gaze. “Just let me..alone,”

Donghyun finally understand. He must having fight with his twin.

“It’s okay. But make sure come home before sunset.”

“Thank you,hyung!” Kwangmin ran happily and suddenly bumped with Hyunseong and Jeongmin who were just ended their vocal class.

“Hey,Kwangmin! Where’re you going?” asked Jeongmin.

“I’m go strolling around!”he shouted.

“Strolling? The weather was really cold and he want to strolling? That’s weird,” complained Hyunseong.

But Donghyun just kept silent. And he has to meet Youngmin right now.

“I think you’re too harsh towards him!” said Minwoo.

Youngmin just silent. His hands still holding Kwangmin’s plush toy, Pikachu.

“Aigoo! I’ll searched him!” Minwoo took his jacket and ran towards the door. Youngmin can’t do anything. To stop Minwoo? Of course not. To follow him and searched Kwangmin? That’s too dangerous for now. His thought was interrupt by Donghyun’s voice.

“So, Youngmin. What actually happen between both of you?”

“Donghyun hyung..”

7.30 pm

Yet Kwangmin still outside their dorm. He don’t want to face Youngmin right now. His heart hurt. And he don’t want to pick a fight either. It could ruined their relationship.

After went to the park, he decided to go to the street market.While walking around, he saw a stall selling ddeobboki . He went nearer to the stall.

“Can I try this?” he asked the woman who selling ddeobboki.

“Yes,you can! A young handsome man like you should eat more!” she said make Kwangmin blushed.

“Kamsahamnida!” he took one bite but the taste was not really good to his tongue. Feeding himself like this made him felt sad. His memory with his twin brother in W Academy come suddenly to his mind.

At that time, Youngmin feed him. No,they feed each other. Oh how he missed that moment!

He turned, but disappointed filled his heart. No way for Youngmin to search for him now. He might laugh happily with the other in their dorm. He continued to walk after thanked the woman.

The street getting dark,but it’s full with people! Kwangmin can’t easily walk while he sliding between people. Suddenly his arm was grabbed by someone.

‘It’s Youngmin?’He can’t hide his feeling if it’s true the one who hold his arm was Youngmin. But..

It’s Minwoo.

“Hey,Kwangmin! What’re you doing here?” Minwoo asked. Although he’s actually know the reason he was there. Kwangmin just remained silent.

“We should headed to our dorm now,” Minwoo tried to pull Kwangmin but he stopped him.

“No! I begged you,Minwoo. Not now!”he almost shouted. Minwoo stunted with his act.

“Actually Donghyun hyung said to me to bring you somewhere else for a night. Maybe we should rent a room tonight since it’s getting darker,” explained Minwoo. Kwangmin sighed.

“Want to say a word to them?” Minwoo lend him his phone.

Kwangmin took the phone and dialled Donghyun hyung number.

“ Yoebseyo? Donghyun hyung? It’s me Kwangmin,”

“Ohh,Kwangmin-goon! You’ve already met with Minwoo?”

“Yes. I’m sorry to make all of you worried about me,”he said while feeling guilty.

“It’s okay. I’m already talk to Youngmin. Don’t worry, Kwangmin! Just sleep somewhere else tonight and texted me later. Tomorrow, manager hyung will take you,”

“It’s not Youngmin fault! But.. Donghyun hyung, can you said to him ‘mianhae’?”

“Emm..sure. For you both sake,” Donghyun smiled.

“Thank you so much , Donghyun hyung! I’ll hang up now!”

“So, shall we?” asked Minwoo. “Where should we go?”

“I know a place that really cheap and nice to stay in this cold weather. Just follow me!”said Miwoo cheerfully.

...At the same time…

Youngmin approached Donghyun. He want to ask but Donghyun quickly say, “Kwangmin will stay out for a while. Don’t worry. He’s not alone,”

Youngmin sighed. This is his fault! Why Kwangmin the one who stay outside?

Donghyun passed him and whisper quietly, “He say mianhae to you. And I hope by tomorrow, your both will be okay.”

Youngmin went back to his dorm. Maknae line share the same dorm,and now he’s alone. Yes,he should receive the punishment. He went to his bed and took the earpiece.

(well hear this! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQln0wL6yEU)

‘Because I miss you’ by Jung Yonghwa-sunbaenim. His close his eyes. It’s really hard to sleep in this condition. And he doesn’t realize his tears flowing down his cheek.

“Wow,this is awesome!!” Kwangmin amazed with the homestay. Not only the place have hot spring, it’s also a traditional Hanok (traditional house in Korea).

“Kamsahamnida!” Minwoo and Kwangmin bowed to the small girl who guided them to their room.

“Look! She give us Hanbok(traditional cloth) to change!”  Minwoo so excited.

“Arghh! My body got numbs due to the cold. Should we got to the hot spring?”Kwangmin asked Minwoo, who was so excited.

“Let’s go!”

After having bath, they went back to their room. They changed their cloth and ready to sleep.

“Hey,Minwoo! Thank you for accompany me.”

“Not a big deal. Youngmin sometimes had a big temper. You’re both twins, but you’re really different. But I hope both of you getting well by tomorrow,” explained Minwoo.

“Sure.I’ll try”Kwangmin said but he not too sure with his words. But somehow he had a bad feeling.

“Well,sleep tight Kwangmin,”

But he can’t really sleep that night.

7.46 am

Youngmin opened his eyes. He hoped he can see Kwangmin right now. He ran to the door but he felt no signed of Kwangmin.

“Oh, Youngmin! Already wake up?” Donghyun was cooking for breakfast. He saw Hyunseong and Jeongmin, but Kwangmin nowhere to be seen.

“Where is Kwangmin?” he asked. Jeongmin turned.

“He’ll back at noon. Minwoo texted Donghyun hyung this morning,” Jeongmin explained. But Youngmin not satisfied with the answer.

“Where did he go now?” Youngmin’s heart beating faster than usual. He had a bad feeling.

“Don’t know. Maybe shopping?” Hyunseong told his thought.

“What happen,Youngmin? You look so pale. Is there something bothering you?” asked Donghyun as a leader.

Youngmin put his hand at his heart. Why my heart beating so hard?

…Meanwhile…

“Ohh, I’m so hungry! I think there is a restaurant over there. Let’s go!” asked Minwoo.

“You go first. I want to buy headphone at the shop,” said Kwangmin while pointing to the music shop across the street.

“What should I order for you?”

“Anything will be okay,”Kwangmin quickly leave him.

Minwoo went upstairs since he can see Kwangmin clearly through the big glass window. His phone ringing suddenly.

“Yoebseyo? Donghyun hyung? We’re having lunch right now!”

“Minwoo, you and Kwangmin should quickly go to the company. Our manager has important things to inform regarding Japan’s comeback next month,”Donghyun explained.

Kwangmin was wearing his new headphone as soon he exit the shop.

“Now?” “No, it’s should be 3 pm. Make sure you’ll arrive there on time!”

Kwangmin was waiting for the traffic light.

“Emm.. wait! Doesn’t manager hyung already mentioned about the detailed last week?”

“Yes.But maybe he left some information-“ Donghyun hyung’s voice no longer in Minwoo attention.

Kwangmin was acrossing the road. But he didn’t notice a car was heading towards him! Maybe, because of headphone??

Minwoo ran quickly as fast as lightning. He noticed the waiter already brought their food. But Kwangmin’s safety is more important.

Please Kwangmin, be alright! Please Kwangmin!

PRANG!!

Youngmin didn’t noticed Kwangmin’s favourite mug earlier. It’s already broken.

His hand bleeding. Hyunseong who noticed the noise quickly went to the kitchen.

“Youngmin? Are you okay? You should get the bandage,quick!”

“But this is Kwangmin’s mug..” he mumbled.

“It’s doesn’t matter! I’ll clean for you! Quick wash you wound!” Hyunseong pushed him to the toilet.

But Youngmin’s feeling right now was REALLY BAD. Is there something happen to Kwangmin?

“Oh my god..” that’s the only words come out from his mouth.

He didn’t make it on time. Kwangmin…

His head was full of blood. The car hit his stomach make his blood flow through his mouth. And he’s now unconscious.

Minwoo can’t believe this at all. All happen in just one seconds! Luckily, there’re police traffic to control the situation.

“What? Is that Boyfriend?”

“Whoa! It’s Youngmin? Or Kwangmin?”

“What’s happen?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t notice the traffic light turned red!”

All of the voice make him dizzy. He walked towards Kwangmin and pulled out his new headphone.He place Kwangmin’s head on his lap. He’s still breathing, thank god!

“Kwangmin, be strong! Boyfriend need you! Your parents need you! And Youngmin.. really really need you!”

And the waiting finally end when the ambulance arrived.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll update soon! Leave your comments please! Ppyong~