Three

Don't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A faint smile swept across her soft facade as she stared at her reflection. Everything still felt like a dream to her. She squealed giddily, getting back onto her make up. She decided to stay natural by applying light BB cream, a tiny line of eyeliner emphasizing her eye-smile and a baby pink lip-gloss. She's all ready to go, not yet. Her gaze fell onto the clock on the side table. Running into her walk-in closet, she rummaged through the rack, hoping to find a decent outfit. She's late, and she knew it. Just then, her phone began to ring, prompting a text message. Stealing a short glance, her heart beat faster.

From: Jongin Oppa

        I'm reaching soon :)

The anxiety building beneath her was slowly reaching its and as she jumped around the room, a loud squeal left her lips. Loud enough to catch her brother's, who was apparently just passing her sister's room, attention. Sehun barged into her sister's room, pushing the closed door open. His eyes literally popped at the sight of her sister's. Her stuffs were all scattered over the white marble flooring, her bed were undone. It was messy enough to make Sehun curious as to why his sister were acting likewise. Tasha was always known as a neat freak in the family. Her stuff was always in place, even her books were arranged in an alphabetical order.

"What happened here?"

Tasha turned abruptly at the male's voice, and as she stared at his baffled expression, she laughed it off. She threw her arms around her brother's shoulder, resting her hands on his head before ruffling it. Sehun grunted, pushing his sister's hand away and ran out of the room. 'Way to go Tash', she thought before getting back to choosing her outfit. The struggle is real. After what seems like decades, she finally decided to stay casual and wore a stripe top, pairing it with a black skater skirt and a high knee socks. After finally contemplating on to whether to wear a scarf, considering how cold Seoul was at the moment or not, she finally decided to wear one. Health is everybody's number one priority. Wrapping the scarf her mother bought for her 16th birthday, she stared at her own reflection, again and turned around to check if she looks at least presentable. Satisfied, she grabbed her essentials and leave the room.

 

 

She stood along the quiet road, tapping her feet impatiently. Jongin was 15 minutes late. Way to ruin the mood. Tasha was about to send him another text when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter