Bonding with Baekhyun

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty-Four

 

I woke up to the sound of a heartbeat. When I open my eyes I saw Baekhyun strong arm wrapped around me.  I look up and I could see Baekhyun smiling at me “Mmm ~” I moaned as I stretch my arms and legs.

“Morning Mia” Baekhyun said as he gave a small kiss on the top of my head. My heart started to race, I sit up and think about the situation here. For the first time I had actually had a peaceful sleep. Usually I had nightmares about Baekhyun somehow hurting me. Baekhyun slept next to me making me have peaceful, it was so ironic. “Mia” Baekhyun calls for me, snapping me out of daze.

“Yeah” I said, I look down at my body and notice my s were showing from the hospital gown. I quickly fixed it and cleared my throat “Sorry” I said.

Just then the nurse comes in and starts to take my vitals “Looking good, the blood results came in and shows no sign of being pregnant. It is too early to tell now” The nurse said which made me really uncomfortable.

“Are you saying she may get pregnant” Baekhyun said in all defense.

“No we gave the shot for the egg to be protect from the but we like to do the blood test in a month from now. There is 99% chance of the shot not working or it was too late” The nurse said which was a big relief.

“You know I am a gymnast and I don’t have a menstrual cycle maybe only once a year I get my period” I said

“I will notify the doctor” The nurse said

“When can I go home?” I asked hoping I can go back to training as soon as possible.

“I’m sorry you have to get a family member to release you” The nurse said.

I rolled my eyes and fall onto the bed “I’m here fiancé” Baekhyun said making me open one of my eyes and look at the nurse. Sadly she shook her head.

I look at Baekhyun and saw him rubbing his neck “Can I have your phone” I asked Baekhyun and he fished it out if his pocket.

I dialed the phone and waited for my grandfather to pick up “Hello grandfather, I need you to come here. Please don’t tell mom or dad, it’s very personal” I told my grandfather and he understood.

“Your grandfather is coming” Baekhyun asked and hummed in response. “What going to happen” Baekhyun asked me. Honestly I was kind of scared what was going to happen but I knew what will happen if my parents ever find out.

“If my parents or parents know about, I’m pretty sure we won’t ever be together. Your parents will find you a new wife and will probably be shun from my family” I said which made my heart sank.

“No I won’t allow it” Baekhyun said and I shook my head.

I got up and went to the window and saw the little kids playing at the park “Isn’t this what you wanted” I said not taking my eyes off the window.

“At first but- I care” Baekhyun said. Slowly he came closer to me, I could feel his breath on my neck. Baekhyun moves hair away from my neck, the next thing is I could feel his lips on my neck. I automatically tilt my head giving in to Baekhyun.

I step away and said “I’m tainted and we can no longer be together” I said and swallowed hard.

“I don’t care about that, and I don’t care what parents think” Baekhyun shouted. I didn’t say anything, I just kept quiet. “Tell me why would you be shun by your family” Baekhyun said in a soft voice.

“My parents care about money and power. My older brother had an arrange marriage so he could take over their company, even my sister were married off so we could strong family ties. They were sold as educated pure s” I said and laugh “I may be well educated but I’m not pure.  I that is not good enough for them” I said as I got teary.

I remember my parents always telling me I was not good enough. How I was smart like my brother or pretty like my sisters. My grandparents gave me the attention I need growing up. My grandma was the one who would come to all my tournaments, she was the one who supported me. When my grandma died all her inheritance went to me. My parents and siblings hated me even more because of that.

All I was to my parent was someone who can get money, power and glory.

“What if they never find out this happens, what if we lie” Baekhyun said

Somehow I actually believed in Baekhyun “Okay” I said making Baekhyun smile. Baekhyun hugs me and I feel safe. We spend the rest of the afternoon watching movies and cuddling while I wait for my grandfather to show up and release me from the hospital. Butler Jang passed by a brought food for me and Baekhyun since he didn’t believe the cafeteria had healthy choices for us.

“You know, you should more than just greens” Baekhyun said making me roll my eyes.

“You serious don’t know the world I live in do you” I said as I stuff my face with the Mediterranean salad. Baekhyun takes a napkin and cleans my face making me punch his arm playfully.

“Seriously though, I can’t see how making yourself skinner helps you in gymnastics” Baekhyun said making me smile.

Baekhyun was interested in me and what I love to do “It makes it easier for us to push off the vault, I twist become faster and then we look delicate” I said which by the way he look at me he didn’t understand. “Maybe you need a tutor in physics” I said and laugh.

“Hey I am very smart~” Baekhyun whined making me want to throw up.

“That’s why you were in summer school for English” I said teasing him. The rest of the night went well as we continue to talk about each other what we like and dislikes.

By tomorrow afternoon I was expecting to see my grandfather in the hospital to bail me out. Baekhyun called a phone call saying that he was waiting outside. Baekhyun get me a change of clothes and we headed out the hospital and there was my grandfather in his old fashion 1930 ford car. I shook my head as I got into the car with Baekhyun.