The Broken Promise

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

*flashback*

A little girl walks towards her mom and smiles. She saw her mom packs up all her clothes. But as a little 3 years old kid, she don’t know what is happening. She just looks at her mom that is tearing while packing all the things. Not long after that, a guy came and took all the things, “let’s go Jji, we’re going to move to the other house, where you can find so many friends. Okay?” the little girl smiles as she takes her mom’s hand and follow the guy happily.

Jji is sitting in front of the house while looking at the other kids playing with each other, but no one ever asks her to play along. Everyone thought she’s weird because her skin is so fair and moreover she is so little. Jji is feeling so sad but suddenly someone came. A boy is standing in front of her while smiling widely.

Yeol: hye you are the little girl that just move in right? My name is chanyeol. You can call me yeol. What’s your name?

Jji: my name is jji. (Reply shyly)

Yeol: don’t be shy. Do you want to play with me?

Jji: you really wanna play with me?

Yeol: of course. Let’s go!

The little boy names chanyeol then takes jji’s hand and takes her to play somewhere. As the time passed, both chanyeol and jji are growing up. Chanyeol had turned fourteen while jji turned thirteen. Chanyeol grew taller and handsome. Jji grew prettier and attract much attention from the other kids there. Her fair skin and perfect face makes everyone adore her.

And like their child’s time, chanyeol and jji are still hanging up together, anywhere they go. Chanyeol is one of the best wolf fighter in the wolves’ village. He always being the fastest runner and also the strongest. While jji is so good in medication she always cure people easily, like she got some magic touch with her hands.

One day, jji went to the forest to find herbs alone because chanyeol has practice in the village. She climbed up the mountain but she never feels tired. Jji always thinks why she got that kind of strength. That day, when she reaches the mountain, she walks and walks until she found a very beautiful and calming lake on the top. She runs there but suddenly stops when she saw a grey hair boy is walking on the lake’s water. Jiyeon gasps in amazement.

Jji: wow how did you do that?

The boy got surprised by her and suddenly jumps back to the ground. And that makes jiyeon amazed too. He jumps quite high and just now he is actually in the middle of the lake. They boy is now standing by the lake while looking at jji. He looks like the same age with jji and chanyeol and he is quite tall, but shorter than chanyeol. He has a pair of sparkle grey eyes, just like his grey hair. He is wearing all black his expression is so cold. Jji then gives him a very wide smile. But the boy still looking at her with the same expression.

Jji: hey what’s your name? You can call me jji.

Baek: baekhyun.

Jji: how did you do that just now? You actually walks on the water right?

Baek: it’s easy. My dad teach me.

Jji: really? I might learn from you someday. Where are you from? I never see you before, even in the town.

Baek: I live in the forest, the mansion in the dark part.

Jji: oh you live in that big mansion? I always saw the royal vampires in the town. But I never saw you before.

Baek: I just came. I will be the next royal vampires. Together with the other five.

Jji: where’s the others?

Baek: they’re learning about the royal things in the mansion.

Jji: so why are you here? You should go there too.

Baek: I don’t want to be a royal vampire. It’s tiring, to protect this land.

Jji: don’t worry you can do it baekhyun. Trust me.

Suddenly a glimpse come in between the trees and there stands chanyeol next to jiyeon. He is looking at baekhyun that is still standing by the lake. Chanyeol usually has a very friendly expression, but now he is looking at baekhyun with a very serious one.

Yeol: who is this jji?

Jji: oh yeollie. Introduce this is baekhyun, he’s soon to be a royal vampire in the big mansion that I always asked you to bring me.

Yeol: do you know jji we shouldn’t have interaction with them. Wolves and vampires are enemy.

Baek: you guys are the wolves?

Yeol: yes I am. Not jji. I’m sorry baekhyun, but I think we should stop here, I’m sorry if jji had disturb you but this shouldn’t happen. Jji isn’t wolf but since she lives with us, you guys shouldn’t know each other. We’ll go.

Baek: wait!

Chanyeol and jji stops at the time baekhyun is calling for them. Jji looks back while chanyeol is still trying to walk away. But jji doesn’t want to move. She is still looking at baekhyun. Chanyeol then give up and turns his back. Baekhyun that didn’t talk much just now is now trying to say something.

Baek: can I… be friend with you guys? I never had a friend, I’m just… lonely. I never think wolves are my enemy. Not even once.

Jji: of course! We will be your friend baek!

Yeol: jji this isn’t right. We have to go back.

Jji: come one yeol, I can see baekhyun is sincere.

Chanyeol then looks at the boy in front of them. His face looks friendly although he didn’t put a smile on his face. Chanyeol tries to search for the sincerity that jiyeon talked about. And there it is, he saw the looks of a friend in baekhyun’s eyes. He looks so lonely and his eyes are full of sorrow. Suddenly chanyeol feels sympathy to the boy. He finally nods makes jji excited. She then pulls chanyeol towards baekhyun. And that’s how their friendship starts.

Chanyeol and jji always went to the mountain to see baekhyun. They would usually sit by the lake and have a very fun conversation. Jiyeon tells a story about how she can live with the wolves together with her mom, chanyeol would tell a story about his training while baekhyun would tell a story about how boring is it to be a royal vampire and what did the learn in the mansion.

Jji: my mom said, when I was three years old, someone came to our house at night and killed my dad. That’s how I lost my dad. My mom came from the real world by incident and she met my dad in the forest. When dad saved her, they finally fall in love and that’s how they get me. But I couldn’t feel my dad’s love longer as he got killed by the bad people. And he was the last white witch. Now all the white witch had gone. But I will never forget my dad.

Yeol: when she first came to our village, no one want to be her friend, because she’s too fair and small.

Baek: really?

Jji: yeah yeol is my first friend. Now I got you too baekhyun.

Yeol: she’s wonderful. Every time I’ve training, she would come and bring me the water and fanning me.

Baek: jji you’re really wonderful.

Yeol: what did you do in the mansion baek?

Baek: that was a very boring life in the mansion. I’ve learned some of the vampire’s powers with my dad before I came here. I thought I would learn the same thing here, instead, they taught me on how to speak with manner as a royal vampire. We have to be elegant and full of royalty. We have to be smart but each of us will be given a superpower. Mine is light.

Yeol: whoa cool! But the other sounds so boring.

Baek: because it is boring. Hmm

Jji: whatever it is, you have to learn okay. Someday you will have to protect this land and also us. So you have to be the best royal vampire okay?

Baek: okay then.

Jji: now you guys promise me we will be together forever. Promise that we will never be apart.

Jji said as she holds baekhyun’s cold hand and chanyeol’s hand. She smiles to the two handsome boy that made her day. Both baekhyun and chanyeol can’t stop adoring jji’s sweet and pretty face. They then walks down the mountain together.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is in his training field that evening and he has to stay until night today. But he didn’t saw jji here today. Usually she will appear before the twilight. Chanyeol then thought she is busy somewhere or she’s with baekhyun then ignore the thought. When the trainings finally ends, chanyeol didn’t return to his house instead he’s walking to jiyeon’s house first. He knocks the door and there a middle-age lady opens the door. It’s jiyeon’s mom. Chanyeol is smiling widely to the lady but he saw her red eyes although she’s trying to reply the smile.

Yeol: did you cry?

Jji’s mom: no. it’s just… nothing.

Yeol: where’s jji?

Jji’s mom: sorry yeol. She’s gone. Don’t find her. She’s not here anymore.

Yeol: what did you mean?

Jji’s mom cannot say anything more but she’s just crying in front of chanyeol. Ignore the crying lady, chanyeol quickly runs all around the village but he didn’t find jji anywhere. He then try to detect the scent and there it is, in the forest. Chanyeol dashed into the forest. Suddenly he saw a dark shadow is jumping from tree to tree. With his sharp eyes, he saw baekhyun is carrying jiyeon on his back while jumping from tree to tree. “Baekhyun! Jji!” he called. Baekhyun stops for a while but when he saw chanyeol, he ignore him and continue jumping away.

Chanyeol got surprised by baekhyun’s action. He runs following the same direction as baekhyun. He saw jji is unconscious on baekhyun’s back. Chanyeol really didn’t understand why baek ignored him just now. He tries to search for those two. He keeps running and finally he reaches a part of the forest. He saw baekhyun, still carrying jiyeon on his back but there’s another boy with them. Baek then passed jji to the blonde boy. Chanyeol then makes his way towards baekhyun. But the blonde boy has brought jji away leaving baekhyun alone there.

Yeol: wait! Where are you going to bring her?!

Chanyeol shouts while trying to chase the other boy. But baekhyun is blocking his way. He is using his vampire’s power this time because chanyeol is quite strong. Baekhyun holds chanyeol’s hand, not letting him moving.

Yeol: what do you think you are doing baek?! Why did you give jji to the boy?! Is he vampire just like you?

Baek: you have to let jji go yeol.

Yeol: what is this nonsense? Why are you being like this?

Baek: this is the only way to save jji yeol.

Yeol: liar! Where are you going to bring her?! Let me go!

With that, chanyeol then punch baekhyun’s on the face, makes him fall to the ground. Chanyeol is strong, but baekhyun is as strong as chanyeol. He gets up and punch chanyeol on the stomach before he kicked chanyeol’s limb makes he fall to the ground. Chanyeol groaned in pain as his left limb is now sprained by the kick. Baekhyun then looks at chanyeol that is in pain. Chanyeol saw a guilt in baekhyun’s eyes but he really can’t understand the situation. Baekhyun then turns his head away before he flies to the sky and disappear, “Baekhyun!!!” chanyeol’s voice fills every part of the forest.

 

Baekhyun stops at the big tree in the middle of the forest. He saw sehun is there with jji lying on the ground, still unconscious. Baekhyun puts a note in jji’s pocket. He then stares at jji’s innocent pretty face for the last time. Sehun is now drawing something on the ground using a stick. Baekhyun then carry jiyeon into the circle that sehun had drew.

Sehun: are you ready baek?

Baek: I think I am. We should start.

Suddenly, a very strong wind hits them. They could feel the bad aura about the wind. But something unexpected happens again. A blue shield suddenly appear around them, and it comes from jji’s body. She is still unconscious but the shield just appeared. It protects baekhyun and sehun from the wind. Baek then nods towards sehun and they start mumbling something. A bright light coming from the circle, cover jji’s body and the light disappear in a flash. And jiyeon is no longer in the circle, she’s gone. “I hope you’ll be okay in the other world jji. This world will never be a safe world for you. Your mom is right, you inherited something from your dad.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol used his remaining energy to find baekhyun and jji. He then arrived somewhere that full with bright light, but before he could look at it longer, it’s gone. He then saw baekhyun with the other vampire just now. He runs towards them and when he saw a burnt ground in front, his eyes widely open. She then grabs baekhyun’s shirt.

Yeol: what have you done to jji?! Bring her back!

Baek: she’s gone yeol.

Yeol: I said bring her back! You’ve killed her! I know I shouldn’t trust you from the start baekhyun. Vampires are all . I know this will happen someday. I will never ever forgive you baekhyun. You are forever my enemy. Jiyeon trust you. We had promised that we will never be apart, but this is your promise baek? I’ll make sure you’ll pay for this.

Chanyeol said. He punches baekhyun and kicked him all over his body. Baekhyun didn’t fight back, instead, he let chanyeol beats him until he himself stops. Baekhyun’s whole body is now full of blood. “I’m sorry.” Baekhyun said to chanyeol. But chanyeol didn’t say anything. He is staring at the burnt ground. Tears roll down his cheeks. Suddenly, a boy came out of nowhere, looks like a wolf because he runs so fast, “yeol! We had been attacked by the two moon!” the boy shouts. Chanyeol gasps in shocks. He is looking at baekhyun for the last time before he disappear in a second.

 

Chanyeol reaches his village when the only thing he saw is fire all over the village. They are no sound of people. Someone suddenly grab him from behind the tree. He saw his father is looking at him while panting hard. “From now on, you are the leader. Guide your friends in everything. I’ve taught you everything necessary. You can do it chanyeol.” His father told him. Chanyeol didn’t understand the situation. But he saw some people is lying on the ground, breathless. “Father. Don’t go please… father I still need you father don’t go!” chanyeol said when he saw his dad is walking into the destroyed village. And that time, he could see his father is being attacked by a group of people. “Father…” his tears rolling down his eyes. Being a loyal son, he runs to where his friends are at.

He had lost his precious friend, jji and his one and only family at the same time. Chanyeol is having a hard time. Furthermore, his village is destroyed by the two moons. Now only chanyeol, together with his other five friends are safe. After that, the royal vampires came out from the mansion and saved the land from the two moons, and the chaos situation ends there. But chanyeol’s pains never fade away within the times. His hatred towards baekhyun and vampires grow bigger from time to time. From a friend, they turned into enemy.

 


hehe here is the proquel of this story :) the flashback.

i hope you can understand it. hmm i don't know if it's interesting but i hope you enjoy it.

so they are all actually friends ^^

subscribe and comment guys >.<