The Secrets

The Beauty is Mine!

Author’s POV

“Chanyeol?” Jiyeon said when she saw that tall guy is the one who is holding her shoulders right now.

“Are you okay? Why did you run?” Chanyeol asked.

“Nothing. But what are you doing here? I mean, how come you’re here?” Jiyeon asked, still can’t understand the situation.

“I’ll tell you later. But please help me because we really don’t know how to survive in this kind of world. Everything seems so aggressive here.” Chanyeol said and jiyeon could see tiredness on his face.

“Wait… you said we just now right? You are not alone? Who else with you yeol?” Jiyeon asked curiously.

“Actually, I’m with baekhyun. But I have no idea where is he going because just now some girls are chasing over us and we went to a separate way and I don’t know where he is right now.” Chanyeol said panicking.

“We’ll find him I think he is still in this place. But before that we should go and buy you new clothes because you’re obviously weird with that long and tight coat.” Jiyeon said before she pulls chanyeol hand and heading towards somewhere.

“I hope baekhyun is doing okay.” Jiyeon said again, while chanyeol just staring over her.

 

 

 

Chanyeol and jiyeon are entering a men’s boutique where jiyeon buys a few casual outfit for chanyeol and she also choose some for baekhyun by using her own fashion sense. When they finish paying the clothes, both walk out silently but suddenly jiyeon saw joon, again. Jiyeon then sighs, gain chanyeol’s curiosity.

“Follow me.” Jiyeon said coldly while pulling chanyeol’s hand with her.

While they are trying to avoid joon, suddenly they saw baekhyun, standing by the café with some girls are surrounding him. His face looks so scared and that was the first time jiyeon and chanyeol saw baekhyun’s scared face. He always appeared with a very cold expression but now he is screaming with his high voice telling the girls to go away.

“No I said go away don’t come close!” Baekhyun shouts towards the girls.

“But we just wanna know you.” One of the girls said.

Jiyeon slightly laughs seeing baekhyun’s ruined his own cold image. Chanyeol too actually trying to cover himself from laughing. Jiyeon then makes her way towards baekhyun with chanyeol following behind. Baekhyun is still busy trying to get rid of those unknown people makes he doesn’t realize that jiyeon and chanyeol is just a few feet away from him. Not until when jiyeon talks.

“Hey girls. What are you guys doing? Is there something interesting about this guy? I wanna know too. Please tell me.” Jiyeon said with an annoying voice.

The girls look kind of flustered when they saw jiyeon, because they know who jiyeon is. She is the famous senior in their school. Just by looking at the girls’ uniform, jiyeon knows they are from her school and that is why she dared to confront them. She is looking at those girls with a very scary stare makes them all walk away. Realizing jiyeon and chanyeol existence near him, baekhyun finally feel relieved.

“You’re so weak. Got scared by a group of girls.” Chanyeol teased baekhyun.

“They are so scary!” Baekhyun exclaimed and finally turns back to his cold expression.

“Hye baekhyun.” Jiyeon said awkwardly.

“Hye jiyeon. Thanks for the help.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s okay. What are you guys doing here actually?” Jiyeon asked full of curiosity.

“To find you of course. We are given three weeks by kris, to stay here with you. And after that we will have to go back to exoland.” Chanyeol said.

“Just the two of you? But why and how?” Jiyeon asked again.

“No. Actually someone will come later. It’s krystal. I don’t know why she is so excited to follow us here. Maybe she’ll come this evening. We came just to see you. And there’s a... ouch!” Chanyeol murmured, can’t finish his word when baekhyun suddenly steps on his feet hardly.

“Don’t ask because we won’t tell you anything.” Baekhyun said with a serious face. Chanyeol nods, agreeing baekhyun’s words and jiyeon then nods too, acknowledge their secret.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I wake up that morning when I heard my mom knocks the door like usual. Somehow I feel like today won’t be the same like the other boring days. Why? Because I remember that there are two guys, two important guys in my life are here to light my life for three weeks. Last night I got them a penthouse that my parents never use near the Han River. I hope they are doing okay right there. I’ll go visit them after school I think.

 

 

As usual, I walk into my class alone and I saw joon is waving at me happily. I wave back and fake a smile so he won’t feel down. I sit at my place and I not long after the teacher walks into the class with three students following behind. At first I don’t feel like giving any interest to them, but then I realize they are familiar.

“Okay guys. We have three transfer students right here. They are all cousins and they will be here until this semester ends okay? Now introduce yourself one by one.” The teacher said.

“Hye, I’m chanyeol.” I saw chanyeol said while smiling awkwardly.

“Hye, I’m baekhyun.” He said with a very cold face like usual.

“Hye, I’m krystal.” She said with a very excited face. At first I thought all vampires are like baekhyun, but then krystal is totally different with him.

 

The teacher the tell them to get a place. Baekhyun makes his way towards me and sits next to me while chanyeol is sitting with krystal. I want to talk to baekhyun, but I don’t know why everything is so awkward between us after the war with two moons ends. I really want to talk to him but I don’t know what to say. Baekhyun doesn’t even look at me, instead he just focus on the teacher. I think I should just ignore him as well.

When there finally comes to rest time, I decide to take them to the café but before I could even talk to them, joon suddenly appear and asked me to go with him. He even take my hand and that time I saw chanyeol and baekhyun are looking at us with a very serious look, and I heard baekhyun said something.

“Why are you holding jiyeon’s hand?” Baekhyun asked with his eyes are on our hands.

“Because she is my girlfriend. What’s the problem?” Joon asked back.

“I’m sorry but jiyeon can’t go with you.” Chanyeol said while looking at joon seriously.

“Why can’t? I don’t understand what is happening with you guys right now.” Joon said confusedly.

“Nothing much. She has to help us with this school after this so I’m afraid she can’t go with you. I’m sorry.” Krystal said while smiling towards joon, trying to calm down the tense situation. Joon then accept the reason before he walks out alone, and I can see chanyeol’s and baekhyun’s tense expression.

 

 

 

 

Author’ POV

Krystal is so friendly makes her easy to gain new friends but not the two guys. They are so antisocial and always following jiyeon anywhere because they don’t know what to do. Somehow they look like they are guarding jiyeon, basically they look like they are jiyeon’s bodyguards. Sometimes they are too over protective until they always followed jiyeon even to the toilet. Jiyeon really can’t understand the situation because she knows they are hiding something from her.

Jiyeon is so happy with chanyeol, baekhyun and krystal around, but there are something fishy about them. Sometimes they would sit together while discussing something and they would stop when they saw jiyeon approach them. And jiyeon also saw krystal is trying to take joon away from jiyeon, which is something jiyeon wish she can do. Anyway, she feels so thankful to krystal for understanding her situation.

While for baekhyun and chanyeol, sometimes they look like friends, but sometimes they look like enemy, which makes jiyeon confuse even more. But sometimes she can see baekhyun’s stress and desperate face, somehow he looks so sick and pale. She also see chanyeol sometimes daydreaming and krystal would be so concern about them. There is really something doesn’t seem right about them but what?

 


Updated! Hey guys I'm sorry if my story is getting so boring.

But I hope you will enjoy reading :) So what is happening between them all right now? What are the secrets they are hiding form jiyeon?

Subscribe and comment >.<