1.

Something's Wrong With Us

Hongbin could feel the ropes tied behind his back and the searing pain of rope burn on his wrists. His legs were also bound to the chair, he couldn't move. He opened his eyes slowly, and was surprised to find himself in a warehouse. The warehouse didn't have any windows, he had no idea what time it was.

How did I get in here?

He craned his neck sideways and looked around only to find out that no one else was there. He continued to scan his surroundings until his gaze landed on various needles and blades laid out on a table. A wave of fear and panic hit him.

What about my family? How will they react to this if I die? I need to get out.

Before he could even have any more time to think about the predicament he's in, a girl walked into the warehouse, the sound of her high heels could be heard. Hongbin looked at her closely.

She's beautiful. He thought. He was entranced by her, he couldn't bring himself to speak. It was like he was under a spell.

She was wearing a black dress, stopping just above her knees, showing her shapely and flawless legs. She had long, jet-black hair that reached below her shoulders. She had the most beautiful eyes Hongbin has ever seen, and had long eyelashes.

Her eyes aren't dark brown. Her eyes are black. Weird. Hongbin thought to himself.

What was a girl like her doing in a warehouse? Did she get kidnapped too? Why is she free to roam around, though?

"Good morning, Hongbin!" The girl exclaimed happily, a big smile on her face, but her eyes held a different emotion.

"How did I get here? Why am I here?" Hongbin asked her frantically. He was confused. What's happening?

"That's just rude, you know? I greeted you a good morning." She laughed, but the smile on her face slowly disappeared, but the look in her eyes only intensified.

Hongbin was scared. She was beautiful, yes, but he could sense that something was wrong with her.

He could only wriggle around his seat because the ropes were tied very tightly around his hands and feet.

The girl then got a blade from the table, observing the glint the blade made, before pulling Hongbin's hair violently, pulling his face forward.

"You're here because I needed someone to play with!" She whispered into his ear, tracing the contours of Hongbin's cheek with the blade softly, then trailing down to his bare arm.

"Please let me go." Hongbin pleaded, but deep inside there was a part of him that didn't want her to let go. He liked the feeling of this girl holding onto his hair roughly, whispering into his ear. He knew she was evil. But the feeling of her blade running up and down her arm was almost soothing.

Is there something wrong with me?

"Do you really want me to?" The girl replied as if she could read his mind, smirking. She then straddled Hongbin's lap and increased the pressure on the blade, drawing blood out from his arm.

Hongbin hissed in pain. The veins in his neck bulging in agony. He hates the sight of blood, so he just looks up to keep him distracted from the pain.

"I can tell we're going to have so much fun, Hongbin-ah." The girl said, happiness clear in her voice.

The girl then stabbed his arm, blood spurting out violently from Hongbin's arm.

Hongbin's screams resonated throughout the whole warehouse. The last thing he heard was the retreating clacking of her heels and the slam of a door before darkness entered his vision.