In My Bed

Water Under the Bridge

“ Yoo--,” vividly I could hear Jiyong’s voice echoed through my ear, but yeah all I could do was just staring straight to that blank ceiling. Gosh, how could I do this with a Kwon Jiyong. I mean, I barely even know him. At the most extreme state, I’d rather doing this with Youngbae if I had to choose.

 

 

I could feel he traced out from the bed-sheet and started fixing his just-woke-up hair with his own finger. My heartbeat, it raced as if it’s going to explode when his half- figure literally shown up right in front of my eyes.

 

 

“ I’m—I’m sorry. I don’t even know what happened to us last night,” he started explaining the whole circumstances as he sat at the edge of the bed. Well, I could hear all those explanation clearly, but yeah, I didn’t manage myself to listen it though. My hands are still shaking as leaves, cold sweats still abnormally wetting my forehead. And that guy’s scent. Geez, it’s still boldly lingered at my nose that I couldn’t even gathered my whole sense as soon as possible at the time.

 

 

“ Ji-jiyong-ah..,” the moment I gathered my sense back, a weak voice came out from my stuttery mouth. Silently but yet still loud enough for Jiyong who’s standing like three feets away from my position. “ Ne ?” he turned his head to my direction.

 

 

Was trying to say something, but as soon as I caught his gaze piercing right into my eyes, I felt a lump at my throat. Not even any single words came out from my mouth. We ended up looking at each other awkwardly.

 

 

“ I --,” even I had to be cut off awkwardly when I already managed to say something as we both started talking at the same time. And even said the same words.

 

 

“ You—you go ahead,” awkwardly I let him to speak first. With my hand still tightly clasping onto his was-white bed sheet.

 

 

 “ You go first,” he replied me composedly.

 

 

“ I was—umm..Maybe I was drunk at the time. I’m not a type of girl that could bear drinking afterall. I’m-I’m sorry, I should’ve told you at the first place,” stuttered at the beginning, but yet I managed to finish my line.

 

 

“Aah, geurae. I just – I just remembered that you were so drunk last night that I decided to not sending you home, because your dad kinda terrified me. That’s why I—I brought you all the way here. But then--,” he stopped, and buried his head onto his hands.

 

Trying hard to recall the next scene after he brought me here. But it all resulted in vain. “ But then I couldn’t even remember anything—I—I,” he continued.

 

“ You know what, Jiyong-sshi..maybe we can talk about this later. I super duper really need to go home right now,” I started panicking when I happened to look at the time-table beside his bed. And crap, it’s 11.29 PM, and there’s already thousand of miscalls from my dad and Youngbae loaded my blackberry.

 

 

“ O-okay, I’ll drive you home then,” replied Jiyong awkwardly. He then rushed himself to the closet pand put on a white plain T-shirt before finally asking me to get out from the bed-sheet.

 

 

“ Let’s go..,” he asked me cluelessly and cued me to go out from the bed. If only I could, I’d already trace out from this bed even after the first second I realized that I ended up at this unfamiliar place. But damn, I can’t. My dress, I can’t even see where my dress is right now. There’s no way I’m going home half- like this.

 

 

“ My dress—you see my dress ?” I asked him shyly. And he automatically got what I mean that he just started scanning the whole bedroom. My dress, it must be laid somewhere in here.

 

 

“ Dress ?” Jiyong murmured lowly as he kept searching my posh-pink cocktail dress that I wore last night. But even before he found that dress, we were terribly shocked by a loud ring-tone that’s ringing from my blackberry.

 

 

My heart pounded faster when I saw the name ‘Youngbae’ appeared at the caller’s ID. Oh God, what should I tell Youngbae.

 

 

“ Ye--,” sighing a deep breath, I ended up answering the call after-all.

 

 

“ God, Kwon Yoora finally ! Where are you ?” he started talking uncontrollably when he realized that after all those 145 useless miscalls, finally I answered his call. But yeah, Instead of replying him back, my head still busy finding the best excuse about where am I last night. At the same time, absent-mindedly I eyed Jiyong with a pleading-look. Cuing him to give me some help. Well, at leas helping me to make up some make-sense lie so that Youngbae would believe me.

 

 

And yeah, it seems like Kwon Jiyong, that guy has a somewhat mind-reading skills that he finally wrote a place name when he caught me giving that pleading look to him.

 

 

‘Hospital’ it was all written at the little note at this hand. And as I read that words, the neuron at my head was like being electrified that could really made up a story just based on his earlier-written words.

 

 

“ Yoora! Can’t you hear me ?” Youngbae then asked again since there’s no answer came out from my mouth.

 

 

“ I-I was at the hospital, Youngbae-ah..I’ll tell about you later, okay,” I replied him in a hurry. Tried to readjust my tone so that it could be heard as natural as it can be. I’m not used to lie, especially to this guy.

 

 

“ Hos-hospital ? What happened ?” he reacted unexpectedly over.

 

 

“ I-I passed out yesterday, but I’m fine now. I’m on my way home right now..,” I answered him uneasily.

 

 

“ Geurae..you better be home fast and explain it to ajusshi, or else, he’ll kill everyone that’s being told to look for you, including me,” Youngbae explained further before finally I ended the call.

 

 

As I ended the call, I couldn’t help but giving Jiyong a horror look.

 

 

“ There’s no time to find my dress, I gotta be home ASAP, Jiyong-sshi,” I hurried him. And the one-step-ahead Jiyong had already sensed the circumstance, he walked to his closet fast, and threw me another plain T-shirt and told me to just use that.

 

 

“ ..and here’s the pants,” he added as he threw another thing to the bed. This time a hot pants (?) Seriously, what kind of guy that would have a pair of hot pants at his closet ? Well, but since I got other severely-extreme important stuffs to think, I put that thoughts aside, and just  wondering about what’s my dad reaction.

 

 

As Jiyong excused himself from the bedroom so that I could freely put on that so-called body attirement, I started putting on the clothes in a hurry.

 

 

“ I’m done, let’s go,” finally I stepped my feet out of Jiyong’s door and ready to face the horror at my very-own-house.

 

 

After approximately of 15 minutes of awkward drive with Jiyong, finally I arrived in front of my house-gate.

 

 

“ Are you sure you can explain everything on your own ?” asked Jiyong, full of concern that at the same time I felt like I was sitting beside a worried boyfriend.

 

 

“ I’m fine, he’s my father.. I can do this,” undoing my seatbelt, I told him. Tried to look as brave as I can, but yeah, that lines of worried just can’t be faded from my face. I’m afraid. Oh God, I’m terribly afraid to face the demon inside my house.

 

 

“ Hwaiting--,” was the last line that came out from Jiyong’s mouth before finally I sent myself off from his car.

 

 

My knees are weaken, and maybe my whole complexion became pale in a sudden. My dad, even if I’m his very-own and only daughter, he doesn’t give any exception when it’s his turn to be mad. He’ll seriously turn into a monster.

 

 

Okay, after five minutes hestitating in front of the huge door, I lifted my finger, tried hard to press the door-bell. But yet, I haven’t even touching that bell before finally I felt someone’s grabbing my free hands.

 

 

“ Ji-jiyong ? I thought you’ve already left,” I was starteld seeing him joining me at the porch right now.

 

 

“ I should just take it as a man, and help you to explain,” he slipped an everything-is-gonna-be-alright smile as he replied my question.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what do you think ??

Comments are LOVED <3