Chapter 3

The Elctro Knight

 

You look up. The person decided to sit next to you. It was another one of EXO. If you remembered correctly, he is someone who uses telekinesis magic. He introduce himself. Luhan. Someone who looks good. No wonder girls in your class adores him to the max. Luhan asked if he could have a battle with you. You jerked your head to the side as you stared at him. He doesn’t seem to be kidding. And that genuine smile proves it. Silently following him, the older mage directed you back into the arena. It was pitch black inside but in an instant, it was bright. You realised you weren’t the only one there. Half of EXO was there.

“Is this some kind of ambush or something? Because you guys at it,” you pointed out.

Luhan laughed. He said that the other members would like to see you battle more. You didn’t nod or shook your head. Luhan took his place at the opposite side of the arena. Slotting in your Power Key, you took out your cards. You don’t know who to pick. You have 5 cards with you. After thinking about it, you decided on one. Luhan asks if you’re ready and you nodded. Luhan charge at you. You threw the card at him.

“Aza, let’s go and win this!” you called out.

Blue light envelopes the card and Aza appeared.

“Yes Hyun Woo. Let’s win this together,” Aza said.

Aza lunged forward. Using the serpent sword to distract Luhan, she tried to slice the telekinesis mage with her other sword. However, Luhan was agile and moved forward with a purple orb in his hand. Aza stopped, a few inches from getting hit by the orb. Luhan casted a spell and Aza was sent aback. When Luhan lifted his hand, Aza was thrown into the air and came crashing down when the other mage put his hand down. You tried to think of something but had a mental block.

“What’s this? Where’s all that power you showed earlier?” Luhan asked, looking at you.

“S-sorry but I don’t like showing p-people things they’re not supposed to see,” you confessed.

When Luhan went to look for Aza where she dropped, she was gone. Suddenly, two sword appeared from behind and strike at him. Luhan cried out in pain. Aza resurface and threw poison balls at him. The poison balls quickly grew to become a puddle that surrounds Luhan. Luhan smirked. He started to levitate. You face palmed, totally forgetting that he could do that. Luhan created a barrier that encapsulates Aza so that she couldn’t reach him. The swords clang against the barrier as Aza tried to slice her way through. However, her efforts were futile. You shifted your gaze from Aza back to Luhan who was standing in front of you. The telekinesis mage grabbed your throat and slammed you against the ground. His grip wasn’t hard but it was somehow suffocating. You took out a card.

“Az..a..return,” you barely manage to say.

With one hard kick, your foot hit Luhan’s stomach. The fellow EXO member let go of his hold on you and cringe in pain as he hold his stomach. You scrambled onto your feet but just fall shortly. Luhan was behind you. He lifted you up with one of his spell and laid you across the ground. He started throwing punches at you. You couldn’t do anything. No, you have a choice but you didn’t want to resort into using ‘it’ again. Luhan threw insults at you. Who knew someone like him could be so mean.

“Come on. What are you waiting for?” The voice in your head boomed.

You shook your head, trying to get the voice out. Eventually, you gave in to the voice. There was the familiar burning sensation on your right arm. Immediately, you right arm had the white symbols again. Half your face had the white symbols. The symbols run across your chest and onto you left hand. The card in your hand glowed a bright red.

“Hyun Woo, are you okay?” Luhan asked.

You let out a growl. You manage to negate Luhan’s spell. The symbols have the ability to negate any spell that had been casted on you for 30 seconds. It was enough to escape Luhan’s hold. Suddenly, one of your summons’ appeared. He had crimson eyes and his orange hair was spiky. His chest was as muscular as you remembered. Resting on his wrist were chain bracelets. His left ear has an earring that was in a shape of a fire. The red haired male was wearing jet black pants. He had an appearance of a bad boy.

“Flare,” you said coldly.

“Come on Hyun Woo. Let me have some fun and kill him too,” Flare suggested.

“Why not we let everyone have some fun,” you said.

Flare has already gotten hold of the telekinesis boy down. You stood back. You took out two of your cards except for Aza’s as she needs to rest.

“Electro, Bahamut. It’s time we satisfy our cravings to kill!” you yelled as you threw the cards in the air.

Electro and Bahamut appeared right before you. You pointed in the direction of Luhan. Immediately, they went after Luhan. Flare, Bahamut and Electro started to attack him. They casted their various spells simultaneously. Bahamut did Draco impact, Electro threw thunder spears at him while Flare had lava pouring out of the ground and modelling it into stars. The three summons continued their barrage of attacks while you stood there. Luhan tried to dodge it but the barrage of attacks for too quick. Once you think Luhan had enough, you told them to hold him up. His clothes were tattered. Holes in his shirt, sleeves were ripped off and pants that now became bermuda. One of his shoe was gone. Red patches could be seen on his shirt. The white symbols gathered around your wrist. Your right hand was immediately consumed with black flames. You stretched out your fingers in a shape of a claw, bending the black fire into the shape. With one smirk, you dashed towards the telekinesis mage.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” you cried.

You suddenly couldn’t move. EXO were restricting your movements. D.O and another guy was holding your legs, Suho and Kai on your right hand while the guy who had light magic hold your left hand. The last guy was holding your torso. Your hand was only a few centimetres away from shredding Luhan’s perfect face. You tried to struggle free but couldn’t. Someone injected something into your body. All your three summons disappeared, and so did your white symbols. And you passed out.

---

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter ;-;

Will write longer for the next chapter. Do subscribe and upvote :)