Possessive

Xiuhan Workshop ~Requests Open~

Story Length: Oneshot

Request: Humor, Fluff, Possessive Luhan

User: potterfreek

 

Teaser:

 

         After a few minutes, the rest of the members began waiting with them until their manager was completely ready to head out the door (not before telling the couple to tone their relationship down on camera, even though he was quite certain he would be ignored). They were herded into two vans, separated by sub-unit, and drove off to the first filming sight. There, the stylists did their make-up, which was thankfully lighter than what they wore on stage, but still gave them an unattainable look of perfection that people seemed to feed off of. Each member was given outfits of clothes, most of which was sponsored by some clothing brand or another. Their manager read off the basic gist of what the schedule for the day would be, and the boys were sent on their way to begin filming.

        Today was odd in the fact that Luhan was actually excited to be on camera. Yes, he loved his job and he was comfortable on camera, but he really only preferred the limelight when he was performing. Today though, he was in too good of a mood to not be excited to spend the day playing with his great friends and bandmates. Luhan couldn’t believe it himself, but he honestly thought that the day’s episode would be one of the better ones, even after he heard about the haunted house. Luhan was actually looking forward to it – the haunted house would give him a chance to show off his manliness and impress Minseok. All in all, Luhan was looking forward to a fantastic day.

 

 

 

 

 

         Luhan was wrong. Very, very wrong.

 

 

 

Read full story here: 

Possessive