Demolition

White Walls

She woke up to new white walls, but bright lights were now included in her vision.

“Good morning Kana, how are you feeling this morning?” a soft, gentle voice greeted. Kana smiled.

“Fine.”

“Well, if you’re in need of anything, please feel free to call from that phone and we’ll be happy to assist you,” the lady in white said while she left the room.

Kana wasn’t exactly sure where her place was or why she was the way she was.

She just knew that she didn’t belong here.

She belonged somewhere else.

She was even more tired than before and even more unmotivated by all the white surrounding her.

Another lady in white entered the room, smiling as she held a clipboard. “Hi sweetheart,” she walked over to Kana handing the clipboard to her. “I’m going to need you to sign these papers.”

Kana didn’t know what they were for, but she could care less.

The only thing that captured her attention were two words at the very top of the first sheet of paper.

 

 

 

Psychiatric Hospital.


This story is a bit weird. I didn't have much time to plan out a good storyline but it's here. It's very rushed (as you can tell) and I apologize for that. I hope you enjoyed it somewhat nonetheless.