4

My (ex)husbands (ex)friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun POV

I opened the door slowly and peeped inn mine and chanyeol's room. 'He slept vert fast' I thought and went to change to my dark blue pajamas with blue stripes. I went to my bed and just looked at the roof, with my hands under my head. I couldn't sleep at all, I walked to Chanyeol's bed and wispered with a very low voice "I'm sleeping here, and if you don't want me to sleep here say ;Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?'  if you don't say this it means that it okey for me to sleep here" I waited some seconds and he didn't say a word so I just slept there. I lifted my left foot over his legs, and my left hand over his shoulders and just went to sleep.

"Yah bacon and creepy virus get up" I heard Chens voice screaming before he opened the door. When he screams it like rubbing two polystyrene pieces against each other. And then I heard his annoying scream again, but it wasn't loud or like the first one, but it was more annoying then the first one. It was mixed with laughter.

After hearing Chen say something about a couple, I woke immediately up. He gave me the sweet mixed with evilness smile and said "now how was Baekyeols first night?" First I didn't understood it, but then I looked at my right and saw him sleeping beside me.

"Aaaaa" I screamed feminine hight pitched voice. When Chanyeol saw me he started to scream too, with his deep voice. Chen was laughing while clapping his hands. Under a second it was twelv guys in to mans room, our mother and our chef was worried and our father and the rest just laughed.

"Sehun! Your to young" Chen joked and made sure that the younger one couldn't see.  "I thought it was an emergency" Suho said "now let's go, let Baekyeol be" Suho said while walking out off the room with the others. I heard D.O say "if the food is burned, I will kill them."

'what just happend?' I thought. I looked at Chanyeol, who was in the same bed as me. He wore his pajamas and his arms crossed over his s and had a very shocked face, like he just was . I smacked his back head. "Nothing happened" he still didn't believe me, so I stood up and showed him that I wore cloths. 'And fans thinks he is more  manlier then me? Even Luhan...wait Tao is more manlier then him'

When we sat down to eat breakfast the three evil manknae and Chen began to make jokes of us. I was very annoyed, but Chanyeol eat his breakfast very fast end said he had plans for today. I kept my eyes on him while he was walking. "Jealous?" Kai wispered. 

I turned to face him. "Why should I?" I asked him. "Because he is meeting someone else" he said and turned to his breakfast and eat it.

"Should we follow him?" Tao popped up out of nowhere. When I was about to answer, Kris  interrupted and said "of course we are." "Kris, Kai and Sehun have to clean their room first. Lay you must help D.O. Xiumin will help me cleaning rest of the rooms, and Tao will take bath." "The rest of you can spy on Chanyeol, and make shore he behave." Suho continued. Lay stared at me, Chen and Luhan and said "Chanyeol may behave, but what about them."

Chanyeol POV

"She will come soon." I said and smiled. I came 20 minutes to early. I don't know why but I just can't wait. I was smiling without realizing it, but it disappeared when I tought about the Troublemaker Treaser. I cept thinking about it until I heard a high pinched voice say "whatcha doing." "Nothing" I said and just cept on stering. Just like in the treaser her hair was blond and short, but now she does not wear make up. She don't look bad without, she actually looks really cute. "We should go inside" she said and pointed at a door and walked towards a door.

I catched her bare shoulders and wisperd "his room is in 6th floor, and that door is where the lay the body of death people." I turned her to the lift and pushed the 6 button. 

"Closing the door" the robat voice said. Out of nowhere she hugged me tight, very tight. "What wrong?" I asked her, but she just hugged me tighter. 'She must be afraid of taking the lift.' I hugged her with my right arm and her hair with the other. 

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter