2

My (ex)husbands (ex)friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeHun POV

"Sehun wake up" D.O said and kept shaking me. 'How annoying' I thought and hit him in the face with the pillow. "Yah, maknae" D.O began to shout and curse again. "Okey" I said and walked out of my bed and looked at him before I walked to bathroom and said "wear some pants." With that I walked inn and did the normal stuff. I chould hear D.O shout at me "you and your hyungs don't wear something over your chest." 

After many minutes I came out of the bathroom with wet heir and wore just dark blue sweatpants and a towel around my neck. I walked to the living room and saw BaekYeol and Chen treasing the leader Suho, Taoris take picture of eachotuher, Luhan chaise Kai and shouts "give me remote." Lay stirring at the black TV screen and looks all confused, D.O cook breakfast and Xiumin sitting normal and read a book. Just another normal day.

I walked to D.O slowly and put my arms around his waist. "Hyung can you please make meat or sushi?" I asked and kept hugging him 'oh please mother of nature let him say yes' I prayed. "Sehun I'm making.." I just cut him of with saying  "please.." I started doing the aegyo "make meat." Usually I hate doing aegyo, but I do it always for the meat. "Okey, but don't show it to the others, because I make it only for you" 

After D.O finished making our breakfast every one began to eat. D.O looked at the Tv and made his eyes bigger then usual, that was our sign, I walked to the kitchen and began to eat the meat. There was three pieces left and I didn't have any space in my tiny stomach. I forced myself to eat those meats. when I was finished with the meats I walked to the liveing room again.

"which film should we watch" the happy virus Chanyeol asked. "Kungfu panda" the 'romantic' kungfu panda Tao answard and did the aegyo to Chanyeol. "Ofcorse Tao wants to see that film, he like himself so much that he must watch a movie about himself" I said "it was only a suggestion, why don't you come with a suggestion instead of bothering me." He said "okey then let's watch the conjuring" I said. We kept arguing someone knocked on the door. Every one was starring at the door. "I think it's the delivering" Kris said "I'll get the money" Kai said. The outhers was just looked at the door and at me. "I'll get the door" 

I opened the door and saw a beatiful girl with short blond heir, big brown eyes, red lips and face. "Ahhhh" I screamed and she just hid her face. "I heard a girl scream" Chen said and run to us. Her face was now more red then a few seconds ago. Kai came slowly and only looked at the purse, "so was that 10.000 won" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter