Chanyeol

Whose Are You Spinoff

D.o's Point of View:

I waited on the couch staring at the clock. Any minute now my precious Luhan and his friend Chanyeol were going to walk through the door. Yes, Chanyeol and I had agreed to an open relationship, and yes Luhan never seemed worried about the guys I brought home but.....Luhan seemed different about this one. I had never seen him talk so much about one person and now that I was going to meet him. , I did not think letting him bring Chanyeol over enough. I began tapping my fingers on my knee. Suddenly I heard our door lock click and my head snapped to the direction of the door.

My eyes widened as a humongous figure followed my Luhannie into the apartment. He flashed a charming smile that only made him seem more handsome. I was positive my mouth was open in shock, his chuckling insured that theory. I blinked and tried to gain my composure. 

"Hello." His deep voice practically echoed through the apartment.

"Hi." I said said quietly. They both chuckled and Chanyeol whispered to Luhan.

"He's cute." I blushed and looked at Luhan who couldn't stop smiling. Damn his optimism. 

"Well we'll be in the bedroom!" Luhan said and grabbed Chanyeols hand who obediently followed. When the door closed I felt my heart break. I sighed and the tv looking for a distraction but the constant moans and the sound of the bed creaking couldn't be masked. Especially the constant chanting of Chanyeols name.

~~~

After that first day it seemed Chanyeol was sleeping in my bed more than I was. He even had the nerve one morning to ask me to make him and "Lulu" breakfast. But how could I tell Luhan who was always smiling, and always overjoyed when both of us were seemingly getting along. Chanyeol wasn't a bad guy and was actually quite funny, but with each day I could feel my beloved slip out of my fingers further and further. When Luhan asked if Chanyeol could stay for dinner I lost it.

"Are you serious Luhan? I let breakfast slide, but all three meal? I'm not a maid!" I yelled. Chanyeol head snapped up from where he was sitting on the couch. He stared at me. He was wearing my shirt. My face was red with anger and my blood was rushing. "Are you wearing my shirt?" I spat.

"So?" Luhan spat back. This was the last straw. That was not just any shirt, it was the t-shirt Luhan bought me a  the first concert we went to together.

" you Luhan and make your own goddamn meals." I gritted walking to Luhan's and I bedroom. I grabbed my duffle and shoved whatever clothes my drawer had in it. I rushed out of the room zipping up the bag. I walked  to the door when Luhan grabbed my arm.

"Wait don't leave I-I..."

"Hey Chanyeol I want that shirt back, it's mine." I said then looked at Luhans tear stricken face. 

"D.o don't leave." He sobbed. I sighed and looked back at Chanyeol.

"Well?" He looked down at the shirt then pulled it off, walking over and handing it to me. He gulped when I snatched it out of his hands. I took one last look at Luhans face before shaking off his arm and walking out of the apartment. Just before the door closed I saw Chanyeol wrap Luhan in an embrace as he sobbed into his chest. The tiniest piece of my heart that remained unbroken, shattered.

 

-did I do good?? Author-nim did you like??? The story is angst and I've never written angst before so sorry if it . Hope that if this wasn't what you expected it's still good. Thanks for reading!!!! Keep the OSFWB coming and sorry for the lack of updates on my other stories!!!!! Lots of love!!!