I'm Here With You

I Love The Way You Hate Me

I cleaned up my trash and went back downstairs into the lunchroom. As I opened the door, I accidentally hit Youngjae with the door.

'What was he doing in front of the door?!'

"Ouch!! My head!!", he shouted. Daehyun immediately glared at me.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" he rubbed his head.

"I'm fine...I think." I saw blood drip down.

"You're bleeding!!" I quickly touched his head.

"Come on, let's go to the nurse." I grabbed his hand and ran to the nurses office.

"NURSE!!"

"Yes, yes. What's wrong?"

"I hit my head.", he said as blood dripped.

"Oh my, how did this happen?"

"I accidentally-" he cut me off.

"I fell."

'Did he just lie?'

"Lay down and take this ice. I'll wrap a bandage around it to stop the bleeding."

I watched with big eyes. He looked at me.

"Lisa, you don't have to stay. You should get back to class.", he said.

"Ani, I'm staying." I noticed a faint smile form on his face.

About 15 minutes later, the nurse had managed to stop the bleeding and Youngjae was better.

"Are you sure you're okay now?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm completely fine." I saw him touch his head.

"You're lying." He bit his lip.

"I just have a tiny...headache, that's all."

The nuse handed him a pill.

"This should take care of that. I reccomend that you go home and rest.", she said.

"Thank you but, today is my first day. I shouldn't go home."

"Youngjae, it would be best if you did." I said. He looked at me with a concerned face.

"But, what about you? You'll get picked on if I leave."

"It's okay, that's just my life." He frowned.

"I won't leave you."

The nurse had teary eyes as if she was watching one of those heartfelt dramas. I looked down, embarrassed. Youngjae cleared his throat.

"I mean um...I won't leave you alone so that they will mess with you."

"I know what you mean...but, it's gonna happen anyways, so really, it's okay. You're health is more important."

"May I make a reccomendation?" The nurse said. Me and Youngjae both looked at her with wide eyes as we nodded.

"I know this is not my bussiness, however, I reccomend that Lisa came to your house to take care of you. You two seem close and she seems to be genuinely worried about you.", she explained. Youngjae looked at me as I looked at him.

"I don't want to burden her."

"No, it's fine. Then, I can leave here and make sure you're okay. Besides this is my fau-"

"Ok then, let's go.", he cut me off again.

"Take care!" the nurse shouted as we left.

"So, how far is your house?" I asked.

"It's a bit far. Usually my friend Himchan takes me to school since he drives."

I pulled out my purse and checked my money.

"I have $30 with me, we can take a bus."

"No, I can't make you pay. That's rude."

"It's fine, Youngjae."

He looked down.

"Mianhae...I promise I'll pay you back."

"Don't worry about it." I smiled.

We walked to the bus stop and waited for a bit.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"What is it?"

"How come...you lied to the nurse?"

He looked down.

"Cause...this was my fault. And, I don't want her to think that you hurt me."

"But, I did hurt you."

"No.."

"I did, I hit you with the door."

"Lisa!!" he shouted. The other people there all looked at him. He cleared his throat.

"It was my fault...I was waiting for you."

My eyes went big.

"Why?"

"Cause I...like you."

"MWO?!"

"I mean....I l-like you as a friend. Like I umm...like hanging out with you."

I felt this weird feeling in my heart as he said that.

"Really?"

"Yes...I don't know why everyone is mean to you. You're a nice person."

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks heating up a bit. He must have noticed as I saw him smile.

The bus came and we quickly paid and sat down. I looked out the window, noticing that I could also see Youngjae's reflection. He had this permanant smile on his face. I turned to him and he tried to hide his smile.

"Is there something on my face? What's so funny?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing is funny."

"Are you sure? You're smiling a lot."

"I'm sure, Lisa."

I shrugged and continue looking out the window. I suddenly felt a head rest onto my shoulder. Youngjae had fallen asleep. I blushed madly, luckily, he wasn't awake to see it.

20 minutes into the ride, and I had started to feel tired as well. I was almost alseep until I heard Youngjae's phone go off. I looked at his sleeping face and then reached for the phone.

"Jung Daehyun.", it read.

'Ugh! What does he want? Hmph! Should I even answer?' I decided to answer.

"He-"

"Youngjae! Are you okay? Where are you? I'll kill that girl for doing this to you."

I gulped.

"Umm.." I wasn't sure what to say. He became silent after hearing my voice.

"D-Daehyun...Youngjae is going home."

"Why do YOU have his phone? Where is he?"

"He's asleep beside me, we're on the bus right now."

"Hah well, tell him that I'll be at his house too." And with that, he hung up.

I sighed and looked down.

"Why do I love that fool..?" I quietly said as I put Youngjae's phone back. Immediatly after I said that, I noticed Youngjae was awake and staring at me.

"You....love him?"

"Huh? Who? I don't know what you're talking about, sorry." I quickly turned and faced my back to him.

"Daehyun....you like him, don't you?"

I just shook my head.

"You should rest more."

As I watched his reflection, I saw him just staring at the last call on his phone. It had Daehyun's picture there. I shook it off and closed my eyes.

I had eventually fallen asleep.

-About 10 minutes later-

"Lisa....Lisa!! Wake up, we're here." I woke up to Youngjae shaking me.

"I'm up."

We left the bus and as we got to Youngjae's house, somehow, Daehyun was already there waiting.

"Youngjae are you okay?" He asked as he scanned Youngjae.

"I'm fine."

Daehyun then glared at me.

"You can go home now." He said, rudely. I looked down.

"I asked her to stay over." Youngjae explained.

"Why?"

"She's really a nice person. Maybe you should try to notice her more."

"What's that's supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said."

Youngjae walked in and I followed behind.

"You're house is nice." I said.

"Thank you. Make yourself at home." I noded and sat down. I updated my twitter status.

'Who are you? The one who's different. The one who looks like an angel. The one who is sweet. The one who appeared from nowhere. The one who makes me feel weird. Who are you?' I posted it. 

Youngjae suddenly sat down next to me and I turned off my phone screen.

"Whatcha got there?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just writing something."

"Ah~"

"May I use your bathroom?"

"Yes, it's down the hall to the right."

"Ok." I dropped my phone without realizing it as I went to the bathroom. As I came back, I noticed Youngjae holding it and smiling.

"So, who's this about?"

"It's nothing!! Please, give it back." He laughed.

"Tell me who it's about first."

"No, oppa give it back!!"

We both suddenly stopped and looked at each other after I realized what I just said.

"Oppa?"

"M-mianhae..." I grabbed my phone back and sat down.

He sat next to me.

"Lisa, don't be sorry for that."

"But, I know that if you were Daehyun, he'd kill me."

"I'm Yoo Youngjae."

I looked down.

"Why do you like him?"

'Huh? He didn't catch on to my post? He must think I was talking about Daehyun.'

"I don't really....know."

"He's mentioned you to me before. But, only bad things. Like if you were some kind of bad dog."

"That's only expected."

"But, now that I know you, I see that you're a really great person. I think he's wrong for treating you like that."

"Thank you..." I really didn't even know how to respond to that.

"He needs to realize that you like him and accept your feelings." I shook my head.

"Even if he did, all the fangirls would kill me. But, that would never happen anyways."

The door opened and I gulped as I saw Daehyun come in.

'Hopefully, he didn't hear any of that.'

He sat down in the chair.

"So, was it serious?" He asked Youngjae.

"The injury? No, not at all. I'm fine now."

"You were bleeding last I saw."

"Yeah, but it's better now. Um...I'll get you two some drinks. Be right back." Youngjae said.

'No!!!!!!! Don't leave me alone with him!!' I thought as Youngjae left the room.

It was completely silent and very awkward. I just scrolled up and down on my phone. Youngjae came back with some drinks.

"What's this? No beer?"

"It's still early for that, Daehyun."

"Come on, I feel like drinking."

Youngjae nodded and went back to the kitchen.

"Do you drink?" He suddenly asked me. My eyes went big.

"No..."

"Why not?"

"I just don't..."

He smirked. Youngjae brought a six pack of beer to Daehyun and sat down next to me. He whispered to me as Daehyun began to drink.

"He get's a little crazy when he drinks...you should probably go home." I slowly nodded and got up.

"I guess...I'll see you later." I said.

"Where are you going?" Daehyun asked.

"Home.."

"Why?"

"Cause.....I'm tired." I lied.

"Youngjae, why don't you make your girlfriend stay?" He blushed brightly, as did I.

"She should go home to rest."

"So you don't deny that she's your girlfriend?"

"Umm..."

"You like her, I know it."

I just stood there watching, not knowing whether to leave or not.

"I-"

"I bet she likes you too. Go out with her."

"Dae-"

"Just kiss her."

"DAEHYUN!" I yelled and he looked at me. I sighed.

"We're just friends, anyways...I'll be going now." I quickly walked out. I sat on the pourch as I realized that I have no money to get back home. Youngjae must have known as he came out and sat next to me.

"Sorry...about that." He apologized.

"I've never seen him like that. It's quite...unattractive."

"Yeah...he's not how you think. He fools all the girls at school but I know the real Daehyun."

"Maybe...I've been fooled."

"Hmm?"

"All this time...I thought I was in love with him."

He nodded and looked down.

"Even though he's always been mean to me, he still seemed so perfect. But now...I see that he's not."

"Sorry that you were fooled."

"It's not your fault. It's mine for being so stupid." I felt a tear slip down. He noticed I was crying. I suddenly felt his arm around me.

"You'll find someone better, I know it. Please, don't cry."

I wiped away my tears.

"Sorry..."

"For what?"

"Complaining and crying like a baby..."

He just stared into my eyes, deeply before saying anything.

"You can always talk to me and it's okay. I understand why you're upset."

I nodded.

"Here." He handed me money.

"For the bus. Get home safely, ok?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you."

"Oh, one more thing." He grabbed out a piece of paper and placed it in my hand.

I looked at him.

"Call me if anything happens or if you're bored." He said and smiled.

I laughed since he was treating me like my eomma would.

"What's funny?"

"You sound like my eomma." I laughed more and he laughed a bit as well.

"I didn't mean to be like that, but I can be your oppa."

I blushed and looked down.

"Youngjae, the roof is singing and it won't shut up." Daehyun shouted, comepletly drunk.

"Aish..."

"Please text me a lot so I can ignore him." He smiled. I giggled.

"Nae oppa. I should get going now before I miss the bus."

"Ok bye!"

"Bye oppa!" I  ran off to the bus as I waved to Youngjae until he was no longer visable.

'I can't belive that just happened...'


 


Wa~ this is so late, I know ><

It's summer though, and I've been trying to learn guitar as well as practicing my singing A LOT! ^^
Anyways, I think Daehyun is starting to take more of a liking towards Lisa. I mean, well, he actually talked to her. But, Youngjae is definitely liking her^^
Wow! If I was her I'd go with Youngjae!!
Find out what happens in the next chapter, Daehyun will get crazy!! Haha