Chapter 2

Love Triangle

Luhan has been admiring (fanboying i can say) since the day he joined SM Entertaintment. The first time when he was there, Seohyun was the first to greet him since coincidently she was there for some vocal training. But since he was new and was only a normal trainee who was not even sure when he will debut, he could only be a fanboy from a far. Everyday he will look forward to meet Seohyun, hoping that she will come to SM.

Of course beside Seohyun, the rest of SM artist was his inspiration, especially Super Junior, he always thought to himself, how could the leader, leeteuk hyung memorize and take care of all the other members since they are 13 of them in the group, now being in a group of a total of 12 member, and being the 2nd oldest some more, he can totally understand the super junior leader. The first time when EXO debuted, he remembered SNSD was the first senior to wish and cheer for them, and thats were he hope that he can meet Seohyun or perhaps hopefully their schedule clash so he will be able to see her.

 

Kyuhyun who has just finished his Radio Star schedule decided to drop by SM to hand in some stuff, he bump onto some of the EXO member when he was there and asked them out for a cup of coffee nearby, Luhan was there as well. Since the "relationship" between Seohyun and kyuhyun was only known to both the Super Junior and SNSD member, Luhan did not even have the slightest idea of that particular information, the only think he ever read on the net was some fans speculating rumors that both the maknae of Super Junior and SNSD were dating just becase they always perform together for the SM Concert which of course to Luhan was just a rare rumors since SM did not even bother to talked about it. 

As they were enjoying their drinks while chit chating, Seohyun and Yuri came by to joined them. Since the member of EXO know that Luhan was a big fanboy of Seohyun, they started to give idiot smile to Luhan, which Luhan was of course awkward but was trying hard to maintain it. Seohyun smile and great them and went off order her coffee, Kyuhyun on te other hand, keep giving Seohyun their inside joke smile but at the same time tried hard to maintain his senior feelings to the EXO member. 

Seohyun and Yuri joined them, Seohyun sit opposite of Luhan while Yuri sot beside Kyuhyun since they don't want the EXO member to suspect anything which of couse the don't know that Luhan was beyond happy to be able to sit right infront of his fav girl. Luhan could only smile to himself while secretly stares at her when everyone was busy talking. Time goes on and its tim eto head home, EXO with their own Car (of course their manager drove) while Yuri with her own car, therefore now we certainly know whom Kyuhyun is with! Seohyun of course!

Kyuhyun smile and held Seohyun to which Seohyun shyly look down and they walked to the nearby park, lucky for them again, there was not soo many outsider that night. While they were sitting at the bench, enjoying the cold but refreshing air, Seohyun slowly put her head on Kyuhyun shoulder, Kyuhyun smile and bring himself closer to her and hug her tight.

"Oppa, do you still love me like u always say", asked Seohyun

Kyuhyun whisper to Seohyun, "of course i do, oppa have not forget u even once seohyunnie"

Seohyun look up towards Kyuhyun, "oppaa.. im sorry to keep u waiting and make u this way but...."

 

Hehehehe. What do u guys think Seohyun will say? Shall wait and see in the next chapter!