"Jeongmal mianhae"(I am so sorry)

|| Best Friends Forever ||

~>Krik,krik,tweet,tweet.....There are like many animals in your mind.You are enter your world for a moment."Jeongmallo?For real?What must I do?...Okay,just relax and say sorry to them properly.Hmm,alright.Fighting,Maria! ".you are really afraid now."You guys are Exo?hmm,haha I know right now.Jeongmal mianhae...Reallyyyy.."you hope they accept your sorry application.They make meaningful smile."Good girl.Now you already know us.But seriously I don't believe you because do not know us at all while you're Korean."Chanyeol say with raise his eyebrows.The others like wait for your answers."Good girl?"you think awhile."Whatever"."Hmm,yes.I am Korean but I only know Big Bang group.I also usually don't take part in entertainment media."you say slowly.You feel like you are in a interview.Very THRILLING interview.They make 'face'. "Oh..Like that.We all forgive you.Anyway you do not make any mistakes.We all just want to frighten you."Kai said with a brightful smile.The five boys laugh loudly.The driver shock and the van be undsteadily.It almost hit others vehicles.You also almost fall down..You stand back and rectify your spectacle because crooked."Hahaha,hahaa..You're so funny."Kyungsoo and others laugh at your reaction."Grr..."you feel so angry at them."They want to kidding with me,right."Suddenly you got a good idea.

Marina/You:'Ouch,my head.Help,help..".

They shock and worry.....

Sehun:Are you okay?

Marina/You:My head..It so hurt.I don't know why.".

All of them are anxious.

Baekhyun:"Driver,please be faster to the hospital."

Driver:"Okay,I will"

Kyungsoo:"Please drink water... or eat something that can make you less pain."

You happy when see them look like that."Haha"you smile secretly.

ON THE WAY TO HOSPITAL>>>>>