Omo!!!Who are they?

|| Best Friends Forever ||

>>>>>You open your eyes slowly."Ouchh.Why my head..."you cannot finish the sentence because your head feel so pain.You babbler to yourself without conscious there are many people staring at you."Why I feel there are something wrong?"suddenly you thought.When you turned right....'Omo!!!"you scream out loud.The six boys in front you closing their ears."Please do not scream at here,girl"one of them said.In your mind,"Who are they?"You feel weird and ask them~"Who are you guys?"The boys look at you with suprised faces."Are you really don't know us?'a boy with a shirt written 'Baekhyun' wants certainly."Err,yes.."you answering the question slowly.The boys seem dissatiesfied."Do you know Exo?"they ask."Yes but I just know the name of Exo because I keep hearing people always talking about that group.I don't take part because I am loyal fan of Big Bang.Do you know them?I really like them.I hope I can meet them one day.There are many songs from Big Bang's group I like.Arhhh"you answer them with confident and happy feeling.When they hear that,they overawed.You are just make big smile like Big Bang really in front of you.The situation in the van looks tense.

"HAH??"Exo talk simultaneous.....

 

CONTINUE