Ch-2Baro's head

Dancing In The Moonlight

Seriously, this must be some prank or something, Baro thought. It can't be true.

"I'm going back in there~ I'll leave you guys now.” Baro spoke.

 A silver ray of light hit Baro. No one could warn him in time. There was smoke around Baro. Everyone felt dizzy. One by one, all of them fainted.

X X X X

It was a lazy Sunday morning. The rays of the sun crept in through the windows. Sandeul was dozing off on his bed. He was seeing a weird dream in which the Moon could speak. The alarm on Sandeul's phone went off. His hand went in search for his phone. When he felt his phone, he immediately turned it off. He felt too lazy to open his eyes. Gongchan was sleeping on the floor. He had fallen of his bed while he was sleeping. Jinyoung was snoring loudly and CNU was drooling on his pillow. Baro was also fast asleep in his bed. But something was different about him.

Slowly, the light filled the whole room. Melodious chirps of the birds outside could be heard. Sandeul's eyes opened slightly. Finally, he woke up and let out a long yawn. He looked around the room to find everyone sleeping. Half asleep, he climbed down his bed and headed to the sink. There he brushed his pearly white teeth. He heard footsteps from behind him. It was Gongchan. He ruffled his bed head hair and walked towards Sandeul. They both silently brushed their teeth.

"hyong, I hash thish feird shream"Gongchan spoke.

"I don't understand a word you're speaking. Spit that out first" Sandeul put his tooth brush back into a mug.

"Hyung, I had this really strange dream... "

“I bet that my dream is way stranger than yours"

"Eh? Tell me about it."

“The moon spoke in my dream and Baro got zapped and ... I don't remember what happened after that."

Gongchan’s eyes widened

"Even I had the same dream! But I even dreamt of Yoona shi...." Gongchan paused.

"Yoona? I don't remember seeing her though..." Sandeul walked into the kitchen.

"Yo! Baro in the house!" Baro came in rapping. He was energetic right in the morning.

The two ignored him. 

“And Jinyoung was uploading a selca I guess ..."Sandeul continued.

“Even in my dream!" Gongchan exclaimed.

“That’s weird… How is it possible to dream the same dream?” Sandeul opened the refrigerator and picked up a carton of milk.

“Hehe, I look so pretty early in the morning~” Jinyoung had woken up.

“I could hear you sleep talk about yourself all night long.” CNU took his seat at the dining table.

Just then Jinyoung’s phone rang. “Hello?” He answered the call.

“You guys have a concert at 4:00 pm and fan meet right after that” It was their manager.

“Okay!!”Jinyoung informed the others.

“Hey, that’s only one hour later…The time is 3 ‘o’ clock now.” CNU checked his phone.

“Eh? We slept for that long. I can’t remember what happened last night…”Sandeul went to his closet to get dressed up.

B1A4 got ready and headed to the concert location. They got off their car and walked into the building. There, they changed into their costumes and had a rehearsal. Other bands like TVXQ, Girls Day and GOT7 were also performing that day. Baro flipped his hoodie over his head. For some reason, it felt tight. Sleepy B1A4 slept on a sofa backstage. Just then their manager came along with the makeup artists. They applied makeup on all except Baro. He was found missing.

“Where is that kid??” Worried, the manager looked around.

“But I’m right here!” Baro spoke.

“You guys get on stage and I’ll search for Baro. What does he think he’s doing when he’s supposed to be on stage in 3 minutes?” The manager left B1A4 and went in search for Baro. Girl's day just got off stage. It was now B1A4's turn.

They went on stage. But Baro was missing. They did not allow Baro to go on stage. The makeup artist then walked up to Baro recognizing his hoodie. “Baro~” She neared him. But she screamed in terror when she saw his face. She dropped to the ground and her eyes were wide open. Baro tried helping her get up but she just moved back. “Makeup artist shee, is something wrong?” Baro asked. Girl's day gaped at Baro.

“Y-Y-Your Head…” she gasped.

 

 

.