Ch-3Meet Yue

Dancing In The Moonlight

 

“My head? What about it? I know I look so pretty today…” Baro blushed.

“Makeup artist shee, are you okay? Why are you down there?” B1A4’s manager helped her up. She got up and dusted herself and kept staring at Baro in a weird way. Scared, she stood behind the manager.

“Um kid who are you? Why are you wearing that mask and scaring people? Do you know that’s a bad thing to do? Security, please take him away.” The manager spoke and walked away.

“But…” before Baro could complete his sentence, he was dragged away by some security guards. Baro tried struggling free but it didn’t work. The two men opened the backdoor to the building and threw Baro to the floor.

“Kid never come back in here.” The security guard gave him a creepy look and slammed the door close. Baro lay there on the ground. He had no clue what was happening. In the midst of the silence all he could hear was the screams of the fans inside the building. Just then his stomach growled.

“Lonely boy” B1A4 showed a wonderful performance to their fans. The passionate fans kept cheering till the end of the concert. The spotlight that was shining on them faded when the music stopped. The crowd screamed at the top of their lungs once again and B1A4 got off the stage. But some of them were disappointed as they didn’t find Baro on stage. B1A4, all sweaty, came backstage panting. After dancing continuously, all their energy had been drained out of them. They fell into a sofa nearby as they couldn’t stand any longer. They were breathing heavily. Their manager came to them with towels in his hand. They grabbed it from his hand and wiped their foreheads.

“So, manager hyung, did you find Baro?” Sandeul asked wiping his face with the cool towel.

The manager let out a heavy sigh. “No I didn’t. Wasn’t he there with you when he came here?”

“Yes he was. … I don’t remember seeing his face but I did hear his voice for sure.” said Sandeul.

“That kid is always causing troubles.” The upset man sat down next to B1A4.

“Miss, another bowl of ramen please!” Baro was wolfing down his bowl of ramen as he hadn’t eaten much after he had woken up.

“Kid you should seriously remove that scary mask off your face. You will scare my customers away.” A lady holding bowl full of steaming ramen walked up to Baro.

“What mask? Why is everyone talking about it? Miss, would you mind explaining me about this mask?” Baro was confused.

“Kid, you are wearing a creepy alien mask which I think it is creepier than Dora.” The lady replied.

“Miss! I’m not wearing any mask! And hey, do you seriously think I look like that huge eyed cartoon character?”

“Fine, if you love it so much, you can keep it on” Irritated, she slammed the bowl in front of Baro, spilling it’s contents on Baro.

“Ouch! That burnt my hand” Baro winced in pain. The lady left and went back to doing her work.

“hehe” A little girl who was passing by , let out a giggle.

“Hey you! You think it’s funny?” Baro asked her.

“Obviously, ‘Dora’” She stressed on the words Dora. She sat opposite to Baro and flipped her silver locks. She seemed to be eleven or twelve and had porcelain like unblemished skin. She then smiled, showing off her pearly whites. Baro was mesmerized by her smile and stared at her in awe. He felt like he had seen her somewhere before.

“kid, do I know you? First of all, do you know me? Wait, I’m Baro, everyone knows me!” Baro smirked.

She stared back at him. “ Ajjhussi don’t you remember me? We’ve met before. And no I don’t know you”

“I can’t remember!” Baro scratched his head. “Kid, what’s your name?”

“You can call me Yue” She said beaming. “Are you going to eat that all by yourself? What is that? How does it taste?”

Yue was pointing Baro’s bowl.

“Uhh. That’s ramen? Have you never tried it before?” Baro asked her in astonishment.

“No.” she continued looking at Baro’s food. She also seemed to be drooling.

“Fine, you can have some”

There was a huge smile on her face. Baro pushed his bowl towards her. She slurped some of the noodles into , with trembling hands because she was new to chopsticks.

“Miss! I want another bowl of ramen” Baro screamed.

“Me too!” Yue squealed.

“But you have ...” Baro paused. Her bowl was empty. The bowl which was filled to its brim, was empty. It hadn’t even taken her a second to complete it.

“That was yummy!” She jumped in joy.

“What are you?” Baro murmured.