Chapter 3

Kiss the Rain

I grab my key from my purse and gently fit it into the lock. The door swings open and I step into my new apartment.

"Just set the luggage in the living room, please," I tell the movers.

I take off my shoes and gently set them on the shoe rack. Stepping into my apartment, I notice the balcony. I smile and jog towards it. I gently part the pink curtains and smile when I see the rain. I set my hand on the door handle and turn. The door opens, letting the cool air into my apartment. Slowly, I step onto the wood, letting the water ooze between my toes. i take a deep breath and smell the rain. Walking forward, I grab the cool metal rail and lean forward. I grin as I watch the people below. It wasn't raining heavily, but the people are running, trying to take cover from the wetness. These days, people are in such a hurry. They should enjoy the rain. The sky needs someone to cry on too.

I slowly reach my hand out and let the raindrops caress my skin. Suddenly, something catches my eye. A person, a man, walking slowly in the rain. It's nice to know I'm not the only crazy person i this city.

Eunhyuk's Point of View

Every time it rains, memories would resurface. Memories of her. I never forgot her. Eunmi. Who knows, she probably forgot about me, but every time I visit the park, I hope to see her.

Eunmi's Point of View

It's my first day of work and I'm late! Ferociously, I press the elevator button repeatedly.

"Come on!" I say out loud.

I quickly get into the elevator and try to wait patiently to get out into the streets. Once the elevator opens, I shoot out of the building and into the city.

This is not a good day to rain. As much as I love it, it left my sheet music and I completely wet. I am not going to leave a good impression on my new boss.

I start into a job towards the subway station, but right before I reach the stairs, a car drives through a huge puddle and completely drenches me and the rest of my sheet music.

I look up towards the sky and yell, "What happened to my good luck?"

"I'm so, so, sorry," the man junps out of his car.

I sigh, "It's fine. Look, I'm late for work, so I have to-"

"I'll give you a ride."

"No, I shouldn't take a ride from a stranger."

"I'm Eunhyuk, now I'm not a stranger," he signals towards his car.

I hesitate.

"A young lady shouldn't be walking around alone at night."

I look at my watch. Already 20 minutes late.

I nod and he opens the door to let me in.

Eunhyuk's Point of View

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Eunmi," I cautiously say.

"Eunmi?" I question.

She nods, "Is there something wrong?"

"no, it's just that, I had a childhood friend named Eunmi."

"Ah," she nods and looks out the window to avoid conversation.

"Where to?" I ask.

"The Vanguard, it's a club. Do you know where that is?"

"Yeah, I actually work there as a dancer and rapper."

"Really?" she turns her body towards me.

I nod, "How come I haven't seen you around before?"

"I'm new, I'm starting today as a DJ and dancer."

I laugh, "Well then, isn't it your lucky day."

"You have no idea," she turns towards the window again and looks at the rainbow that's spreading across the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slightly longer chapter? XD Since SuJu just won MuBank, I thought I would decide to post! Did anyone see the video where Hangeng is performing and a fan made video started to play on the screen and the fan made video had our Chullie in it! Gahh!!!

http://sup3rjunior.com/2011/08/12/110812-qingdao-international-beer-festival-hangeng-and-heechuls-unintentional-stage/