marriage?!

The New Me

Hanapov

Me and yixing have been living together and I go to school while he go to collage. I have 1 more year till I finished high school. I went to school today with a smile on my face. My smile disappear until I saw Kai and Nana being all lovey dovey. My heart almost tear apart and it ache. I even saw Nana smirk at me, I couldn't believe it. Students were compliment in how the couple fit together and how there match made in heaven. I saw Kai smile and laugh but I never saw him laugh and smile like that when he's with me. I just walked past the couple and Kai didn't even notice that I was there which pain me more. 

Kai pov 

I like it when Nana smile and she was mine and we got closer. Our friends were complimenting us and I saw Hana passing by but who care she got her friend Yixing now.I can have all my fun time with Nana and Nana is my everything now. I thank my parents for giving me the looks that has Nana heart now. I think we really look like a perfect couple. With Hana it look like a master and a servent. My mom called me after school saying that they have an important announcement to make and to bring Hana too. I should bring Nana with me so that I can introduce my girlfriend to my parent and I think my mom will like her.

Hana pov 

Kai texted that he wants me to be at his home after school and he said that he's introducing his girlfriend to his parents. I think he's serious this time with Nana cause other girlfriend in the past , he never let them meet with his parents. I finish school and pack backpack to go to Kai house. His parents are really nice and my mom is friend with them. I thought that he like me when I was little but he make fun of me in front of his friends. Yixing was the one who protected me from the laughter of them. My childhood was always spending time with yixing. Aahhh I forgot about the meeting in Kai house. I ran and outside it was raining, I really have bad luck and bad love life. I run through the rain and I was soak. While I was running I saw the scene that I wouldn't want to see which I just saw, Kai kissing Nana while holding the umbrella in his hand and another hand on Nana waist. Tears starting to roll down just like the heavy rain but I think he would not see it because he's too busy with his girl. I ran away from the scene and got to Kai house.i hard his parents talking about some marriage but I just knock on the door and the maid came to open it. She guide me to the living room where uncle and aunt were sitting. They smile at me and I smile back, next minute Kai came in the door holding Nana hand and I just look away. His parents gave him a questioning look and he came to sit beside his parents and he said " mom, dad, this is my girlfriend that I really love" and his parent have a worry look. Kai look at me and I was soak but I dried up a little bit but my hair is a little wet and I took off my glasses. My glasses are for far looking so I can see near. His parents at rated to speak " I want to engage Kai and Hana because we want to have Hana as our daughter-in-law" Kai eye were really angry and he started to shout " I have a girlfriend mom and who would want to engage with that ugly Hana, she and I are really different and Nana is my ever thing, mom and dad!" Nana grab Kai and Kai calm down but my heart was in pain and my head stated to head, the words keep repeating in my head ' ugly Hana , ugly hana!' I grabbed my stuff and run home and into yixing arms. Yixing ask me what was wrong, when I calm down I explained to him about ever thing and my feeling for Kai . He hug me after I cry and talked. He asked me something that I didn't understand. " go back with me to the state and I can change you"