Our Love Life.

You Can't Hate Forever .

Leeteuk and Taeyeon got married at age 26. Taeyeon gave birth to 2 beautiful children , a girl and a boy . The girl was called Haeyeon and the boy was called Myungsoo .

SunSun couple got married at age 27 and had one child . It was a girl and got a lot of aegyo from their parents . Her name was Soomin .

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were getting married in one month ! They were 25 and were deeply in love .

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk got married at age 24 ! Since Hyoyeon wanted to get married early . They have 5 children , 3 boys and 2 girls . They were all bgirls and bboys .

Tiffany and Siwon are now in America . They got married at 25 and had 2 children . They had 2 girls . They were both really pretty and cute . They were called Shinyoung and Mieun .

Yuri and Yesung married at age 26 . They had 3 children . 2 were great singers and 1 was a great dancer . 

Ryeowook and Sooyoung married at 24 . They had 2 children . 1 boy and 1 girl  . They were called Hwayoung and Seowook .

Yoona and Donghae became the pretty couple . They married at 25 but didnt have any children YET . They felt like it was too early .

Jessica and Heechul married at age 25 and had the prettiest babies ever , since their parents were really good looking .

Kibum, Kangin , and Shindong married to very lovely ladies .

They all kept in contact with each other and lived very happily even though there were ups and downs . The ups and downs actually made them closer .

____________________________________________________________________

a very rushed ending . Im working on the other one thats why ...