CRACK PRE-FACE PROMPT

INSANITY = INFECTIOUS

A/N: This was what happened to me a few nights ago in real life, and what spurned the idea of writing the more angst-based fic. Pure crack, tbh. I love subtly hooking my non-KPop friends into like this. :'D

 

28th January 2014. Tuesday night. 19:40.

 

“Hey! Thanks for offering to help me with my medical school entrance exam preparation and everything!”

 

“Aw, man. It’s no problem, no sweat. It’s fun for me. And I’m the only proper actor you know, right?”

 

“Yeah…I tried to practise with people at school today and they kept falling all over the place laughing.”

 

“Heh. That . So, anyway…do I need to pretend I’m an injured stranger or some ? And then you come help me? Like diagnosis?”

 

“No, it’s not so specific and I won’t really know what’s in store. There are three different types of scenarios that could take place for the exam, and I don’t know which one it’s going to be. I think it’s either going to be the counselling one, which is like where you’re injured and I help, or breaking bad news.”

 

“Like the whole ‘you have eight days to live’ kinda thing? LOOOOOL.”

 

“HA! Um, well, I mean, no. Er. It says here in the exam study guide, it could be something like…you ran over the old lady neighbour’s cat, and now you have to go tell her it’s dead.”

 

“Wait, what? What the ?! Er…soz granny bebz, I killed your cat? How are we gonna…no, we’re not doing that one. Lemme see that thing.”

 

“There’s some really random ones in there-“

 

“‘Your best friend is getting married, and you’re going to be the best man at his wedding in a few weeks. However, you have just discovered your sister has been diagnosed with cancer, and she wants you to accompany her to her treatment, which is on the day of the wedding. You cannot attend the ceremony. Break the bad news to your best friend.’”  

 

“Um…”

 

What the actual ?!

 

“Yeah, it’s really-“

 

“Let’s do it.”

 

“But we’re not guys.”

 

“Come on!”

 

“But we’re not-“

 

“We’ll pretend we’re GD&TOP!”

 

“Wha-What?! What?! But…how are we-“

 

“Come on, man. Channel your bingu husband and it’ll be fine. Go outside and knock on the door, let’s just do it…”

 

“Okay, okay…”

 


 

Actual angst fanfic in next chapter, ayo. This was just le inspiration and influence~