♏ 2

Of Nonagon Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 [cr to;jgmb829]

I have taken one too many excuses,

one too many lies.

(A/N:) Long chapter again. Enjoy it<3

 C h a p t e r 2

 

 

"Y-y-you! Why?!!" I screamed as I point my forefinger at his face but his smiling more widely.

All the attention back to me again but I didn't care because I want run from this !

We having a staring contest until the teacher broke it.

"Mr Lee and Miss Hyo! Dention after school! I don't care if you're new or not because you disturbed my class!" He scolded us.

"Yes sir" I and this said monotonically as the bell is ringing. I sighed deeply.

"Class over" he said and out of class but not before glared at us. I rolled my eyes, That old man. I just want to buried him.

The students are out but I can feel they're glancing at us. I groaned, my first day is broke because of this .

I glared at him, "Let me go." I tugged my wrist but he didn't let it go, this crazy !

"Yah! Let me go! I'm hungry!" I screamed but he just staring at me.

"No. You'll run again." He shook his head. "I can't let you go" He said.

I hate those words. The words that make me crazy and insane. I hate a boy with a sweet tongue. They said 'I can't let you go' but in the end, they will leave you alone, sad and broken.

"Don't said that. I ing hate it. I will forget what happen before so now, just let me go" I harshly pull of my hand and stood up. I glanced at him, I'm guilty after I saw hurts and disappointed in his eyes but I ignore it. Boys are like that.

I left my bag on my desk and walking off from the class. So boring- Nicole! I forgot she's here too.

I take out my phone and pressed the number one button a bit longer until it showed Nicole's number and held it to my ear as I following a group of students that I think will go to cafeteria.

"Hey! Where're you?" A bubbly girlish tone said from the other line.

"I'm here. Let's meet up" I said but more like in commanding tone.

"Bad day, huh? At cafeteria" Nicole said soft voice like she can sensed my bad mood.

I hummed and ended the call and I sighed as I arrived at the not-so-crowded and not-so-noisy cafeteria.

I looks around as I can hears they are whispering about. It not a big matter if there's a new student but maybe because my clothes are not-so-exspensive as their. I think I got smaller by their stares but ignore it and held my head up.

My phone is vibrating inside my pocket, I picked up after I saw the caller.

"Standing in the middle of students who looking me like I'm an exhibit" I purposely said a bit louder so they can hear.

I heard a buzzing sound and the called was ended, This little of mine!

"Kang-ah! Here! Here!" A very familiar voice screamed, I looked around and I can saw she jumping while waving her hand.

I walking toward that girl way. I can feel the student's eyes following my steps, Ugghh! 

I flopped my on the bench as soon as I reached Nicole's spot. I can heard Nicole chuckled, I glaring at her.

"What?!" I snapped at her. She chuckled and shook her head. 

"Detention?" She asked but for me it's like mocking me.

I glared her, "Yeah. How?" I looking her up and down.

She chuckled again, "You always get detention and it's one of things can get you a bad mood" She explained smoothly.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I stomach was grumbling, I'm hungry, I just drank a mug of hot coffee.

I stares at Nicole with my big puppy eyes, "W-what?" She shuttering. KEKE, she's nervous.

I'm pouted, "Nana is hungry, she want to eat. I-if not, Nana will die" I spoke with my nasal voice.

Nicole shook her head before pinching my cheeks as she cooing at me, "Nicole will order for Nana now. Please don't die." And she walking off to order my food.

I grinning, take my phone and playing games while waiting my love aka my foods.

While playing my games, someone cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter