♏ 1

Of Nonagon Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm happy with my busy life,

I will forget everything.

|Fire brick- Kang Nana thought.|

(a/n: Long chapter )

C h a p t e r 1

 

 

"Yah! Nana-ah, wake up!" Nicole shakes the cocoon of blanket with person within. The person in cocoon just groaned, "Can I sleep more?" She  or me asked in my morning hoarse voice. "Nah ah ah. Come on, Today is your first day." Nicole remind and harshly pulling off the blanket.

"Ow, that's really hurt you bit-" The person in the cocoon fell on the floor as Nicole take the blanket. Before I can cursing, a flying towel crashing on my face.

"Just go shower. Wear your uniform. Breakfast and go to school" Nicole screamed from the kitchen.

"Okay okay" I answered as I stood up and do things Nicole told me.

(A/N: It's private school so they can wear anything)

I grabbed my bagpack after I did all things Nicole told me to, "Cola-ah, do you see my phone?" I asked as I walking toward the kitchen.

Nicole sighed as she gave a mug of hot coffee to me, "At the living room on the table" She answered as she eat the cookies.

"Really? Thanks darling" I drinking my lovely mug as I go to living room and grabbed my phone. 

"Don't call me that. It's " Nicole made a puking face and washing her mug after cleaning the table.

I checking my phone and its showed 7 Missed Calls and One New Message. I checked who is calling me and I didn't know the number, same for the message, it's from the same person and the message is weird.

From: 312-3456

Wait for me.

"I know. Who's this? 312-3456? It's so familiar" I asked myself and tried to remember the numbers but gave up. My brain is .

"Nana-ah! I will go to now" Nicole informed as she wearing her shoes.

"Okay! I'll go alone" I answered as I walked to kitchen and washed my mug and hands.

"Are you really okay?" She asked in worried tone. Aww, how can I not love her.

"I'm okay! Just go before you late, darling" 

"Okay. Just call me and please. Don't call me that!" She screamed before walking out.

I giggled, I love teasing her and sees her reaction. Okay, now now. Let's call this number.

I sat down on the table and calling that number.

"Hello? Who are this?" I asked as he or she picked up my call.

".." There's no answer from the other line. Hmm, weird. Maybe he got a wrong number.

I strugged my shoulders as I ended the call, I didn't even bother to say 'sorry'. I looked my Baby-G watch. 07:34 am

(A/N: Just imagine the number is 07:34)

Oppps! I'm late now, I got up, grabbed my bag and wore it before wearing my shoes. I checked my pocket.

"My phone. Aigoo yahh" I ran in back and take my phone on the kitchen table, slipped into my pocket and ran back.

I locked the door before jogging to my new school and this is a start of my new life.

Our appartment and the school is nearby. Maybe it's take 20-30 minutes of walking.

I singing my favourite song 'Missing you by 2ne1' as I walking to cover my boredness. I can feel my heart is breaking and bleeding.

Oh yeah! I didn't introduce myself yet, sorry, my brainless. I'm Kang Nana, from.. can't tell you yet. I'm 16 years old, I like singing, eating, sleeping and reading. I hate a betray

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter