I Will...

Please Look Only At Me

-No One-

"Ahh!! Boys! Welcome to Fatalisim! I hope your stay here will be useful!" Mr. Yoo, the owner of FATALISIM said.

 

"Thnks you! Please take care of us!" all the boys bow.

 

KNOCK~ KNOCK~

 

"My, my, looks like theyre here!" Mr. Yoo said in an excited tone. "COME IN GIRLS!"

 

"Excuse us!" a voice said before the door opened and three girls came in.

 

The 6 boys couldnt believe what was infront of their eyes. Three stunning angels.

 

"Well boys, these are the new batch of trainees that joined last month. I've mixed them up with your class and i hope they can learn a thing or two from their sunbaes?" Mr. Yoo smiled.

 

"Annyonghaseyo..." one of the girls started.

 

"We are memebers of... Evolution-NEAR!" the three of them called out, all putting their palms out.

 

"I'm the leader , BEL, main vocalist."

 

"Annyong~ Im SYM~ Im actually a bit of everything..."

 

"Hii! Im MIKA! Im the second dancer."

 

"Well girls! These are your sunbaes! From SME are KEY and LEE TEUK! From YGE are G. DRAGON and SEUNG RI! From TOP are CAP and L.JOE! I will give you all time to get to know each other, but i think it's best to let them unpack first! Girls! Show them to the E-NEAR mansion and give them the others' rooms, then you'll have time to talk! Okay?" Mr. Yoo instructed before leaving his office.

 

________________________________________________

 

-At the E-NEAR mansion-

 

"WHOA..." the guys breathed out.

 

-KEY's POV-

 

The house was enormus!!! ITS WWAAAYYY TOOOOO BIG TO EVEN BE A NORMAL MANSION!!!!

 

"Come in!" SYM welcomed us in.

 

They showed us to our rooms. It seems like there are LOTS of rooms here...

 

"Um... Do you guys want to share rooms are one room each?" MIKA asked us.

 

"Err... Well juust share?" Ji Yong hyung said.

 

They gave us 3 guest rooms and 2 in each room.

 

"OMG!!! WHAT A BIG GUEST ROOM!!!" i heard Lee Teuk hyung shout as he unlocked the door and got in.

 

_______________________________________

 

:) end of chapter~ haha~ i will post pictues of the rooms and mansion soon~