You think you can win?

Playboy & Bad boy meets the Tough girl

 

 

Sumin

Concentrate, breath in, breath out.

I ready my fist, get into a fighting stance, look at where I could cause the most damage to my opponent. Analyze it as quick as possible.

"Ready miss Joo?" Asked my teacher.

"Ready." I replied with confidence.

I stand still and wait until she says...

"Go!"

I kick, punch, punch again, kick again and do a multi punch combo and repeatedly punch and kick and sometimes even a hit from the knee and then I finish it with spinning kick.

And the dummy was sent crashing into the wall.

"My, my, miss Joo. No one was ever able to send our dummy crashing into the wall before" She then walks over to the dummy and reads the monitor that was attached to the dummy to read how much damage you did to it. "30,000 damages?!" My teacher yelled in absolute astonishment.

I just looked at my teacher and shrug without smiling.

"No one has ever made that much damage to our dummy, if this was a real person..." She trailed off "You are definitely going on the team miss Joo, although I would advise making sure you won't do so much damage that you would get disqualified." She then takes the white dummy with her and gets out of the training room.

"Wow Sumin, that was amazing!" Dara said behind me as she approached.

"I have no other words to describe that except for daebak!" Suzy clapped her hands.

"Thanks for the compliments," I sip from my water bottle and wipe off the sweat, "I'm going to the showers."

"Sure, meet us in the cafeteria, we know you're hungry~"

Exactly after they said that, my stomach gives a loud grumble.

"This doesn't mean anything!" I said as I closed the door to the showers.

After some minutes I head out to the cafeteria to eat and knowing those two, they would probably still be waiting for me unless I call or text them saying I won't go to the cafeteria.

As I walked in, I see Dara and Suzy waving at me. I raise my hand to tell them to wait for a moment. I went to the line and grabbed my tray and so on and so forth. Of course Dara and Suzy would want me to sit with them but if I don't they would sit anywhere as long as I was there. Really, I don't get these two. So to save time and energy, I just sat down at the queenka table. I sat between Suzy and Dara. The other queenkas giving me a strange look but smile and just seem like they're trying to see if I'm worthy of sitting here.

Oh please, I can sit wherever I want. I thought to myself.

"Everyone, you remember Sumin right?" Dara asked.

"Of course we remember her. How could we forget?" One girl said.

"Sumin, this is Hyuna, Kim Hyuna." Suzy said 

"Hi, nice to meet you." She said while giving something of an aegyo I think.

"And this is Ailee, Hyoyeon, Hyejeong, Dasom, Jieun, Nana, Jiyeon and IU." Each one did their own hellos and said something about themselves.

After a while, We got a long... in a way, I was drinking my juice when I received a text, I read the text and when I fished it, there was a picture attached, and that made my eyes widen and made me crush my plastic cup. I sat there staring at my phone, I was probably giving a scary look because the other girls were staring at me.

"Sumin... are you okay..?" Dara asked.

I get up "I'm fine, excuse me, I have to go somewhere." I walked away and head out.

I walked behind the school and there he is, exactly the man I'm looking for. I quietly walk up behind him as he had his back turned to me so I spun him around and pushed him against the wall.

"What is this about?" I asked him angrily.

"Oh, hello there Sumin, I see you must've received me text." Said Kai with that annoying smirk.

"Tell me what this is about!" I yelled at him.

"Its exactly what it is as what I said in the text. He took out his cell phone, which I realized is what he was fumbling over when he had his back to me. The cell phone showed a text with a picture attached in the sent mail files.

 

Hello Sumin

​I would like it if you went on a date with me, and I don't accept no for an answer but if you're as stubborn as I know you are then I hope you wouldn't mind if I show and tell everyone about your secret. Which secret? Maybe the one that says Joo Sumin isn't your real name...

(And the picture attached is a birth certificate showing Sumin's real name.)

 

 

"How in the world did you get my birth certificate?" I yelled at him.

"You're not the only trouble making rich kid here Sumin-shi." Kai said to me, his chin raised high. "So what will it be? Would you go on a date with me or would you rather see your real name exposed?"

I bit my lip, my anger was never this high, then again, no one ever found out about my real name aside from my parents. I moved closer to him as I was holding his dress shirt. I looked at him straight in the eye, only an inch remains between us.

"Lets get this straight, Kai, I am in no way afraid of you and am simply going to protect my name." I said to him in a frustrated kind of way.

"Is that a yes?" He asked, his smirk turning into a grin.

I let go of him, also giving him a push. I was going to walk away, when I paused for a second, then I punched the guy in the face.

"That's, for digging into too much of my privacy." I said to him.

He didn't drop that grin, he slid down the wall, then he started chuckling. "You certainly are a formidable foe Joo Sumin, or should I say—"

"Don't you dare! If one person, even a soul, learns of my real name, you're dead. And I won't regret it. I don't care if I get expelled again. Or If get transferred to the lowest school in the country. If you so much as whisper it to anyone," I walk up to him and I overshadow him, "You will die." It was then I had finally left that bastard. I think I finally shook him because he dropped the grin and he had a displeased look on his face.

I was walking in the hallway when my phone rang, another text. I opened it.

 

Let's meet at the intersection down the street. I think you're going to have fun where we'll be going. And save this number. From your beloved Kai ;)

 

 

"'Beloved?!' Ha! As if!" I said to myself. I saved his number but instead of Kai, I put 'playboy bastard'. I put my phone back, satisfied.

Later that night, I walk down the intersection as he said, but when I got there, he wasn't anywhere in sight. I looked around just to make sure and he really wasn't there. Then, I received a text.

 

I'm somewhere there. See the shop that says Unique Boutique? Go in the that store.

 

 

We're meeting at that store? The store has glass windows and doors. I entered but there was no one there. I looked around and this place really is unique, it has a bunch of thins I recognize to a bunch of things I didn't even know existed. From a stuffed stingray to something that looked like a dragon made of beans kept in a glass box. Then I received another text.

 

Look for the eye mirror.

 

 

Eye mirror? Is that guy serious? There are a bunch of mirrors here, from a hanging mirror to one of those mirrors that alters what you look like. Eye mirror... Then I see it. A mirror in the shape of an eye. It reminds of me of the eye of Anubis. But there was no pattern on it, its just in the shape of an eye. I stretched out my hand and touched the thing, then I felt it, it felt like it was movable. I put my index finger on the side of the mirror and drag it down.

Then suddenly, the a thin door appears all the way at the end of the shop. Because the mirror is slim, it was unnoticeable if you're at the front of the shop.

I enter the door, and then I see that behind it was a nightclub. Now that I look at the walls, they're really thick, they must be soundproof, that's why I didn't hear anything until the door opened. I walked in, I see a bunch of people dancing and some drinking talking and blah blah blah. I walk down the steps and look for Kai. That playboy brought me here. I kept on looking around until someone taps my shoulder.

"Hello there princess." Kai said.

"Nice place you got here." I said to him.

"Alright, alright people, now something special gonna go down tonight. We're going to have a dance battle!~ The winner gets to be crowned Dancing prince or princess then after a month, we're going to have the finals and the winner will be crowned Dancing king or queen!~" Said the DJ above his platform.

Then the tune started playing. It was a remix. A powerful remix.

Kai started dancing. And because of it, people started forming a circle around him.

(Just imagine him dancing in the club something like this.)

 

Not bad, I thought. "Is that all?" I asked him with my arms crossed.

"What, you think you can win?" He asked, the crowd cheering. 

"You think you can?" I asked.

 

 

(I'll leave it up to you on which chapter you like. Whichever one you want, she's dancing like it similarly)

"Ohhhhhh looks like its getting hot in here!" The DJ called, it seemed that everyone's attention was on us. "Why don't we finish this we an extra hot tune!~"

"You up for it?" Kai asked.

"I am. Are you?" I asked this time.

we walked towards each other and started dancing. I started first.

(Just imagine them dancing something like this. Remove the part where they are both smiling and like they are just challenging each other. And that there is no sand.)

 

 

When we both finished dancing, we were panting hard, all of a sudden, water sparks came up from the ground, making fountains of multicolored lights dance around us, everyone cheering and dancing.

 


Well? Like it so far? I know this chapter has a big difference between Kris' date and Kai's date but I can trust you that Kris will catch up and make something even more epic than this.

Sorry for the very long delay as school has kept me very busy, especially since finals are coming. Thanks for waiting and try to find out what will happen next.

Can anyone find out why Sumin wants to keep her real name so bad? Or how Kai was able to find out? Don't be shy to leave a comment or subscribe! ~

I tried to find a dance like something she can do and I was going to put in Hyoyeon's dance but since I already mentioned Hyoyeon in the story, I just added Minzy's dance. Its amazing anyway. And I love Step up Revolution, I used my favorite scene because I couldn't help it! :p JK.

And the hidden nightclub was inspired by GOT7's MV Girls Girls Girls. But I know if I did it the same way, that would be something of plagiarism. So I made it different like the eye mirror and what not.

I do not plagiarize, anything similar to any other story is just coincidence.

Thanks again to all my subscribers and readers!~ :)