I can't believe it!

Playboy & Bad boy meets the Tough girl

 

 

Sumin

I was waiting at the theaters, my patience going thin, even though its only been 3 minutes since I got here. But I can't believe I'm actually doing this!

Flashback

​I was in my dorm with my two roommates and it just so happens that my roommates are one the two queenkas Suzy and Dara. But if we were going to be room mates for the rest of the year we might as well get along. We were playing truth or dare. And it was Dara's turn to ask me.

"Okay Sumin, truth or dare?" She asked

"Dare." I said

I was quite used to picking dare more often than truth.

"Alright. I dare you...."

We waited three seconds

"To go out on a date with Kris!" She exclaims

I stare at her.

"What?! You expect me to go out on a date with that good-for-nothing lazy freeloader?! No way!"

"Its part of the game Sumin-ah, you have to do it." Suzy said.

"But..." I paused, I should've asked to exchange dorms, "Fine, I'll do it, But I'm only doing this because of the dare." I stand up and head for bed. "Goodnight!" I say a little angry.

"Do you think unnie knows that the whole school knows of the issue going on between her, Kris and Kai?" Suzy asks

"I don't think she does." Dara answers

"I'm still awake and can hear you!" I scream at them. from the bedroom. The bedroom and living room are not that far apart.

"We know~" They both scream back with glee.

I don't know what to do with these two...

End of Flashback

And not only that, I let them pick what clothes I'm going to wear on this date! Why? Why did I let them? I was going to wear a simple sweater and shorts with sneakers when they suddenly made me wear these ridiculous clothes!

tumblr_m13gytSEGF1qg6dyso1_500.jpg

 

 

Although I tried calming myself down and making sure I won't throw a fit, I just tried going with it, and when I asked Kris out, he said sure right away. I found it a bit strange, he was mad at me yet he's willing to go out on a date with me that quickly? Something has to be up.

"Sumin." I hear a voice call out.

I look to my left and I see Kris standing there 

hB8In.jpg

 

 

"Sorry if I was a bit late, my parents were nagging at me again on what I wear, so to please them and make them shut up I wore this, hope you don't mind." He gives a casual smile as he walks up.

"You were also nagged at what to wear?" I ask

"Huh? Um... yeah.. why? Were you?"

"Uhhh.... that's not important now. Anyways, lets go in, or we'll miss the movie." I grab his wrist and we enter in to the gallery of posters of the movies.

"So what movie are we watching?" I ask

"I'm letting you decide," he says, "We could watch drama, romance, comedy—"

"I want to watch this one." I point to the second to the last poster.

"You want to watch 'Burned?'" He asks

"Yup, I saw the trailer and it was awesome. The movie must be equally as awesome." I reply.

"Well, if you like then..." His voice becomes stiff

"You're not afraid of bugs are you, Kris?" I ask with a sarcastic tone

"Me? Afraid of bugs? How could you even think of such a thing Sumin-ah?" Kris says with confidence.

"Whatever. Just get us the tickets. I'll get the popcorn and drinks." I begin walking away.

"I'll have butter popcorn and coca-cola." He says

"Caramel popcorn and iced tea it is." I say back to him

I think he said something but I too busy talking with the clerk to hear him.

When I was done buying, I went back to Kris, and he had a frown on his face.

"What's wrong dog? Upset you didn't get the treat you wanted?" I ask

"Never mind. Let's go in." He goes in and I follow after.

The movie wasn't starting yet so the lights were still on and people were still chatting. While me and Kris walk down the lane some stop chatting to look at us.

"Look at that guy. He's so handsome."

"Isn't he from an anime?"

"He's totally hot!~"

"But it looks like he's with his girlfriend."

Girlfriend already?

"Sumin." 

I snapped out of it and looked at Kris.

"Y-Yes?" I say

"Let's sit here." He points to the middle chairs.

"Okay." 

We sit down and I put the drinks and popcorn at our sides.

All throughout the movie, Kris seemed to be a bit anxious.

"Are you alright?" I ask

"Huh? I'm fine.." Says Kris.

Then the giant bug that was part of the movie appears unexpectedly with a bang.

"AH!" Kris holds his hand on his chest.

"You really are afraid of bugs, aren't you?" I ask

"Alright I admit! But I'm not the only one you know."

"Don't worry, I won't tease you about it."

"Good."

"For now."

"What?"

"Nothing."

When the movie finally ended and everyone went to get out it was already dark. We were in the lobby.

"Wait Sumin!" Kris says

"What?" I made it sound like I was pissed but it didn't seem to affect Kris.

"I want to give you something." He puts something in my hand.

When it was revealed, it was a blue ball pen with a black cat keychain. I was a little taken back by this.

"Wow, Kris, I didn't expect this. Thanks." I say and 

"You're welcome. Come we need to go home now before the gates close. I already got locked out once and it wasn't a very nice experience."

Together we walk out and in front was a dark green Mercedes.

"This wasn't here before." I point out.

"That's because Suho used my car today that's why I wasn't able to come with it. I just told him to bring it here when he was done," he opens the door, "hop in Kitty."

"Kitty?" I say

"Yup, you say I'm a dog, then you're a kitty."

"I'm actually fine being called Kitty, because kitties can scratch."

I got in and everything was quite fancy. After that, we rode off, back to our dorms.

 


I know there wasn't much romance but just give me some more time for it to fully take place 'kay? And the reason why Kris was so quick to answer yes will be stated soon.

Expect the unexpected as they say.

Thanks again to all my subscriber, readers and the ones who voted on my polls~ :)

I do not own the pictures and they belong to their rightful owners