1

My other half

 

 

The girl who i like, the princess in my fairytale story, the girl who i’m sure is the other half of me cheated on me for another guy making my heart torn to pieces. I’m so stupid … Will I ever found my other half?

 

--

 

I was searching for a gift for her as it’s Valentine soon but turns out I didn’t found the perfect present but I found something else. I saw her walking hand-in-hand with another guy looking so sweet together. They’re walking towards me and I just froze. I just stare at her and we accidentally made eye contact.

 

“Oh hey oppa ! What are you doing here?” She said with her lively voice.

 

“O-oh hey, just .. just walking around hahaha. Wh- who’s your friend?” I asked nervously. Even though I already know the answer, I still stupidly asked her and I regretted. So much.

 

“He’s my boyfriend ! Isn’t he handsome!? Ah, I should introduce you guys. Jagiya, he’s Seungri, my EX-boyfriend ! Seungri, this is Taeyang. He’s so manly and nice and sweet too ! He treated me better than you treated me.” She said to me with her oh so lovely voice while staring at her new boyfriend not looking at me much.

 

“Hey, nice to meet you Seungri.” Taeyang said smiling and I saw she hugged him even more.

 

“Oppa, let’s get going ! We don’t want to be late right? Bye Seungri !” She said while smiling not forgetting to give me a smirk before both of them walked away leaving me standing here alone while being stared by random passerby.

 

“The girl must have dumped him. Pity him. He looked so pitiful.” I heard someone said when they walked past me.

 

How stupid of me to let her deceive me. I said to myself while smiling sadly.

 

--

 

I keep walking as the memory played through my mind then I heard a sound of a car’s hon. I awake from my daydreaming and I noticed a car speeding towards me. Ah, is this the end for me. I think to myself before I felt someone pulled me backwards and giving me a backhug.

 

“That was close !” I heard a voice said. I turned around and I saw a man. He’s a bit shorter than me, his hair is yellow and his body is so skinny. He has a feminine body shape and his face is also pretty for a guy. People could mistake him for girl if he has a longer hair. He wore a thigh leather jeans with simple white t-shirt. I can see tattoos on both of his arms.

 

I just keep staring at him as I was shocked to see such a person until I heard him yelling at me, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF? WHY THE HELL YOU JUST WALK ACROSS THE ROAD WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING? I KNOW THE ROAD IS MORE QUITE THAN OTHER ROAD BUT AT LEAST LOOK BEFORE YOU CROSS !” He suddenly screamed at me. Who’s he? Kill myself? Even though I was really hurt, I wouldn’t really want to kill myself. I love my life more than I care about her. I think he just misunderstood me.

 

“Well, you see – ummmm, actually I –“ I tried to talk to him but he just keep scolding me.

 

“Why are you trying to kill yourself anyway? Are you in a debt? Are you in some kind of trouble that you can’t avoid? Don’t tell me you’re trying to kill yourself because you just broke up with your girlfriend or something !” He just keep talking non-stop that it started to irritate me.

 

“IT’S NONE OF YOUR ING BUSINESS ! WHO ARE YOU TO SUDDENLY LECTURE ME WITHOUT GIVING ME A CHANCE TO TALK?! AND I’M NOT TRYING TO KILL MYSELF ! I WAS JUST DAYDREAMING THAT I DIDN’T NOTICE THE CAR THAT’S ALL ! I’M NOT THAT STUPID TO WASTE MY LIVE FOR A GIRL. YES I WAS HURT BUT I LOVE MY LIFE MORE SO JUST SHUT THE UP !” I literally screamed at him and I don’t really care if other people heard me but I just want to make him shut up as he is really annoying ! He just stared at me then he started pulling me to follow him.

 

“Let me go ! Where the hell are you taking me?!” I said while trying to lose his grip on my hand. Even though he has a small body structure, he is actually a lot stronger than I thought : He is even stronger than me even though I worked out a lot. He pulled me for some time but then I gave up and just follow him cause I’m getting tired and there’s no use as he won’t let go of my hand no matter what I do. We keep on walking until we reach to a park. The park is just simple and only both of us are here.

 

“Talk ! So what happened. Did she broke up with you for another guy? Did she cheated on you?” He said as he let my hand go and pushed me to sit on one of the bench in the park.

 

“Why do you care ! It’s none of your business anyway.” I said looking away while pouting.

 

“Is that how you treat a person who JUST.SAVE.YOUR.LIFE!?” He said while crossing both of his hand while raising one of his eyebrows. I just sighed and tell him everything that I didn’t even noticed that I was crying half way while telling the story.

 

“I get it now. Then let me help you !” He said.

 

“EHHHH!?” I said while wiping my tears. To be honest, I was really shocked. What does he mean by that?

 

“Let me help you to search for your other half ! I could introduce you to some of my friends ! What’s your name?” He said enthusiastically.

 

“Umm, I’m Seungri. Lee Seungri.”

 

“I’ll call you Seungri then. I’m Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. I assume you’re younger than me so call me Jiyong hyung or whatever you like so give me your phone.” He said while stretching his hand.

 

Without thinking I just give him my phone. What am I doing right now!? Why am I in this kind of situation?

 

“Here, I’ve saved my number. I’ll call you later tonight for us to meet up tomorrow so make sure you answer it. I’m need to go now since I’m kind of late so don’t forget. Think of it as my sorry gift for misunderstanding you ! Maybe it will help you to forget about her ! Don’t worry ok!? I’ll definitely help you to find your other half !” He said smiling.

 

Even though I don’t know what just happened, I just smile back at him. I don’t know why but something about him just make me feel like a can trust him. Jiyong .. I’ll definitely remember him.