Bad Girl

I N F I N I T I Z E

GiKwang the Spy

"Boss, L with a girl now riding a motobike from Seoul to a countryside,"

"What?!" MinAh said in shock.

"The girl seems like don't know L.. I look her face like hesitating to ride with a stranger,"

"Anyone just can do the expression, now follow him until he stop wandering around and back home, understand?!"

"Yes,"

"One more, fine the details of the girl. I want it before the dawn, arraseo? Hang up"

tittttt......


 

Tao

visiting JiYeon in hospital

 

"Annyeong JiYeon-ah"

"Annyeong Tao" she said.

"Are you not feeling well yet?"

"I'm all fine but the doctor told me to stay for a few days,"

"Oh.." he lost all words he wanted to say as L suddenly enter the ward.

"Annyeong Tao-ssi. Long time no see after the music award," L said with sharp glance.

"Anyyeong," Tao said coldly.

"I guess you guys know each other.. so I don't have to do greeting etc," she said.

"Aniya.. I wanted to tell this L, we are childhood friends." Tao said proudly.

"Oh, I think you don't know yet, yeah you're not her important person, JiYeon-ah, you not inform him we are couple ?" L said cynically.

"W-what?"

"Nae, Tao-ssi. L and I in a relationship now. But it doesn't concern our friendship, right?" she said to infer his feeling toward her.

"JiYeon-ssi, I thought we are best friend. How dare you not inform your relationship to me? All this time.. You're just same as MinAh, a liar!" Tao shout at her.

"Listen now Tao-ssi. You're not allow to shout at my girlfriend. Please get out from this ward before I call security to chase out. Now!" he said harshly.

"Just wait L, I'll take back my JiYeon out from your sight. You'll be not hers forever!,"

"Who said? I will officially annouce her as my fiancee next week," L said. 

 

Tao walk away out from the ward. He can't think well right now. Without noticing, the spy that MinAh hired already reported to her and got instruct to kidnap Tao. 
 


 

L POV

 

"JiYeon-ah, gwaenchana?"

"I'm okay.. why you tell him?He's a bit sensitif nowadays.."

"You're not fit with him,"

"Then, you think you're good enough for me?! You just chase out my crush,"

"Fine then! Why you mock at me, silly? I just help you to not go around with a bad guy,"

"Does you, who put me in a warehouse,not sending me home, not give me to have dinner and and get me hopitalized, is gentleman?" the question not answered. 

The atmosphere become cool.

"I'm going to buy snacks.. You want anything?"

No answer.

"JiYeon-ah jebal.. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.." L said sadly.

"Just get out.. I need some rest. You and Tao already made me stress.." JiYeon said in tired sound.

"Ne.. I will come back here 2 hours more. If you want anything, just call me. I already save my number to you phone," L said and kissed her forehead.

JiYeon let him do so as her head too mess with the situation with Tao before.
 


 

Tao POV

 

"Who are you guys?" he said in worry. He is surrounded with men in all black suit and mask.

"Catch him!" said GiKwang, the head of villain and wearing the same suit as others.

I think my Wushu useful now though I'm afraid to lose at them I must win or I think I'll no longer see the world.

"Here we go,"

All the gang in black fell on the ground as Tao use all his strength to beat 27 of them.

"Tell your boss, I'm not going to find you. Because I already know who you're. Come and see me at the dance studio opposite W Building, arraseo?!" he said just to fear them .

The gang of black quickly lost from his sight.

After JiYeon went away from me, I think my head wanna burst. But I don’t think it’s L who send the gang to me. How much I try, I still don’t know..

 


 

MinAh POV

 

"Don't you know how to work?! I paid you expensive, such an easy work you can't do?! Go call YoungJae.. now!" she said to GiKwang. YoungJae was a serial murder, but if someone pay him high cost he will do everything.

"But our gang just can't easily lost to him as he always bring Wushu Stick with him.. He's impossible to lose. Anyway, you just wanted to kill L but why you involve this person?"

"Shut up! Right now, who is the boss? When I said something, just do it properly. If YoungJae didn't come here 1 hour from now, you're fired, arraseo?!

"Ne," said GiKWang.
 

YoungJae come

 

"Go kidnap this person.. Huang Zi Tao. I want him to make my plan success," she said.

"Let's make an agreement. but do you know how much I want?"

"How many?"

"1 million.. cheap right? It's doesn't effect your wealth though.."

"Why so expensive? I only ask you to kidnap him.. not to kill him."

"Want to spread to the world - a celebrity Bang MinAh a suspect for her ex-fiancee accident L Kim?"

"Fine! 1 M not to much. Just do your work.. I want him immediately,"

"Okay, that's my girl," YoungJae said while tap on MinAh shoulder. Without knowing, YoungJae set his eyes on her.