Mystery

I N F I N I T I Z E

Jiyeon POV

 

Why this guy staring at me.. did I made mistake to him before? or am I too pretty *pabo* he never met girls maybe.. HAHA

"JiYeon-ah, I think this boy fallen in love with you haha. Just don't be tricked with him.." said Hoya smiling.

"Yah~ I'm not staring at her.. she's not my type. Mine is Y. She's ways too cute so I don't want.." said L in shock and proud.

Did I got gump? Just who he think he are?!

"The girl you dance with just now isn't y so stop complening 'bout my favourite cousin or I'll KILL you!" said Hoya to scare L.

"Ne.." 

WooHyun interrupt them, "Tomorrow at blablabla blablabla blablabla our concert blablablablablabla.........."


Why Oppa invited me chatting with them when they're only talking about their schedule.. 

 


 

JiYeon's diary

ugh This is the bad day ever.. After Infinite left, I spilled orange juice that left from jug that Infinite drinks on MinAh, Tao ex-girlfriend. She scold me in front of other customer but because of that, the guard chased her out. Just, who do she think she is? I'm the owner of the cafe she stepped in. Why Tao liked her not me? She's . I believe that she just a playgirl and just wanna test market of hers.

But, I met this Infinite member for second time. He's different when first time I saw him.. Before, he use honorific to speaks with me or describe me. Just now, he don't use it and didn't know me at all. Maybe it's true that rumours said he's been into car accident.. and some rumours said it's her ex-girlfriend who plan it.. pity Kim Myung Soo-ssi . I hope you regain your past memory since Hoya Oppa told me you got Amnesia.. 
 

and.. beep beep my phone ringing says there's a message in inbox..
 


 

Message of Tao and Jiyeon


JiYeon-ah, let's go to amusement park.. It's been awhile I didn't go there. Can you?

Oh, I don't have anything to do tomorrow. Pick me up at home at 8 a.m. or we cancel it.

Yah neo.. don't be so harsh to me.. You know I've got plenty of schedule with EXO. It's difficult to have leisure.

 

Yes I knew.. but you're not regreting to have it with them, right? You guys are really popular now..

Ne.. we continue this conversation tomorrow. Annyeong. Miss you

Miss you too
 


 

 

Min-ah POV

"How you guys did worked?! He's not die! Give me explanation or I cut off your salary!"

"Wh-what? He's not die yet? How come? I already put little bomb to explode him with the car.." said GiKwang, the head of villain that paid by her.


"There must someone helped him.. find who is it and start spying L again, understand?!" said MinAh angrily.

"Yes, second boss.. should I report it to Main Boss ?" he ask to make things clear.

"Of chourse! It's your work why you asked me? Silly!" she shouted

 


 

Tao POV

"Yah neo, why you wearing such exposed dress? You will attract you know?! From now on, never waer this kind of dress or I tell your cousin oppa to scold you," he said

"Why you so concern? You already dump me a year ago.." JiYeon said while hold on her tears from come out.

"Let's go"

"Wanna popcorn?"

"Should we ride roller coaster or ferris wheel?"

"Wanna rest?"

"Yah PARK JI YEON! Why you're not answering my questions? I felt like I'm all alone. Actually what's wrong with you?!" Tao burst out.

"Yah HUANG ZI TAO! Just shut up and send me home. Though I'm not answering you I still follow your activities," said JiYeon holding on her mad.

"From start you should have reject my invitement. Now you're become a MONSTER. Just go home by yourself.. I'll call another member to join me!" said Tao angrily and leave Ji Yeon alone.

 



JiYeon POV


How dare him left me alone.. sob sob.. Now I have to call taxi. Tao jinnja too much..

It's been awhile why the taxi not come yet? I must go home before 7 and it's already 6:45 p.m.  I heard motobike horn.

 

"In hurry? Need a ride?" said this mystery guy.

"Sure" I said without thinking what will happen if he/she is a bad person.

 

without knowing, 2 people put an eyes at them ..

 

 


 

Mystery guy POV


I don't know her address and maybe I should a bit.. I'll stop at nearby warehouse..

"Why you're not thinking when you've ride with me? We are strangers but why you just follow me? What if I did something bad to you" he said without take off his helmet and wearing all black.

"I just wanna go home faster.. and I believe there's no one will do something bad at me.." JiYeon said in fear. Why he coming into me and what is this place he brought me?

They are only in an inch.

JiYeon shivering.

The mystery guy hold her shoulders.

They're struggling.

JiYeon crying badly.

Mystery guy told JiYeon to keep calm.

"Why you're not listening to me? Just keep calm.. Nan nappeun saram aniya.."

He open the helmet.

"Kim Myung Soo-ssi ?" JiYeon freezed.