Chapter 1 : I Lost Again !!!

HIDDEN LOVE

"Yaah!! The result is out~! Palli ..Check it.." Hoya shouted loudly in the classroom. He was exhausted after he ran when he saw the notice board was filled.

 

LEE HO WON

This is Hoya. He is your classmate and also wants to beat you because he's always been the 3rd ranking. He is really nice but a little nerdo.

 

You suddenly woke up from your nap and quickly ran to the notice board after listening to Hoya’s announcement. Your heart beated randomly as you were curious to know about the results. When you were in front of the notice board, your legs started shaking and your eyes rolled across the results to find your name.

 

"Jung Hye Ri..Jung Hye Ri..Jung Hye Ri…ahh.." you found your name, but suddenly there was someone else's hand pointing to your name and your ranking.

 

"You’re 2nd..Second place again..? Hmmm good try.." he said with a smile and a wink.

 

"Yaah!! You!! Kim Sunggyu~!!" you felt very, very mad. And of course you felt very challenged with Sunggyu as he was the 1st rank. 'His name is above me!' You really couldn't accept it.

 

"Cool down, dear. So, see me at the usual place this evening? I have an interesting thing for you to do, as promised in our deal.." he said and walked away without caring about your feelings at that time.

 

 

~~~

 

 

"You lost again..?" Dongwoo asked you when he saw you studying in the library.

 

JANG DONG WOO

This is Jang Dongwoo. He is your BFF and you called him as ‘oppa’ because you think he is mature and an adult. He always gets 7th ranking because he really likes his lucky number that is ‘seven’. ‘sleepy-headed’

 

Dongwoo knew when you lost to Sunggyu, that you would come to the library and study hard until the library closed. Dongwoo would accompany you and sometimes you would have a group discussion together with your friends.

 

" Yupp~..But I'll never give up oppa. I’m sure that one day I’ll beat him!!" you said with such determination it caused the pencil you were holding to break in half. Dongwoo started to laugh, but he controlled his voice.

 

"Hahaha it’s funny, right..? I’ll prove it; that I’ll beat him one day. It might be not today, but there's always tomorrow. Just wait and see," you stated with a ton of spirit.

 

"Yeah. You know I’ll always support you and I'm proud to have a sister like you. You’re a really determined girl and never give up. Fighting!! …Hmmm.. But I’m curious, what will Sunggyu do as your loser ‘reward’..? " asked Dongwoo with a big laugh.

 

"Yaah I don’t want to think about that. He always makes me feel like a loser. I don’t know what his agenda is, but he wants to see me this evening. So I need my physical and mental states to be well prepared because he is really unpredictable.!!" suddenly your brain could only focus on the Sunggyu matter. Dongwoo was still talking but your mind was no longer in the library; it had flown away..

 

'What will he do..? Will he make me his slave again..? Or does he want me to catch the frog for his biology experiment..? Or does he want me to teach his weird same age brother..? Or does he want me to read all of the English novel..? But I've already done all of that. Those are the most boring things I've ever done. Ahhh why am I thinking about all of this..?' "Palli finish your homework, because this evening Sunggyu will steal your study time." You kept reminding yourself to focus on your homework and ‘stay down on Earth’.

 

"Do you hear me..? Yaah palli do your homework~! Or I’ll not let you go home," Dongwoo patted your head as he warned you not to daydream and he then started arranging his books to make them a comfortable pillow for him to sleep.

 

"Sleepy head," you spoke slowly and smiled. You continued doing your homework, ignoring Dongwoo who just came to the library to sleep. You knew that guy only studied at night. That was a weird fact about your oppa.