Chapter 2 - A friend

The Antagonist's Dream

 

“You know what? I’m not going to care about anyone in this world anymore” Aecha stuffed her face against her plain blue pillow and muffled. She rolled around onto her back and stared at the ceiling. “Should I go ruin their date?” She thought. “No! I can’t do that!” She scolded herself for thinking such a thing. “…besides I don’t even know where they are…’ She mumbled sadly.

She grabbed her phone from the bed-side table and dialled in her best friend’s number. “Hello?” Sehun answered. Sehun had been Aecha’s friend since she was in diapers, Sehun was the person who understood her the most out of all the people in this world. He was also the person who introduced her to Luhan.

“Hun, care to meet me at the cinemas today? I think I might suffocate if I stay at home like this” She sighed, at least she has Sehun.

“Sure” Sehun answered over at the other end of the line. He wasn’t normally the loud one, he didn’t speak much and Aecha never really forced him to because she knew that Sehun did care even if he didn’t like to express it.

“Meet you in 10 minutes” Aecha hung up before going to the closet to figure out what she wanted to wear.

 

 

“Sehun!” Aecha called out to her tall friend who was standing a few metres away from her. “You’re early?” She tilts her head as if asking why he was early when he was always the late one.

“I was nearby” He answered. “Let’s not watch a movie. We should go eat first” Sehun dragged her away from the cinemas and lead her to the nearest café.

“So, what do you want to eat?” Aecha asked Sehun, scanning through the vintage-looking menu at the same time.

“I’m not hungry” Sehun replied, shrugging his shoulder.  “I dragged you here because I didn’t want to watch a movie”.

“What’s wrong with watching movies? Hun, you’re acting weird…you never say no to movies” She gives him a suspicious look before giving up. “Fine. We won’t watch a movie then”. She orders a hot chocolate and a cookie, she had been craving for them since last week. “Let’s go shopping after I finish this, ok?”

 

 

Aecha looked around the shop that they were currently in. “Luhan would probably like this.” She says to herself as she picked up a soccer ball from the class shelf.

“Since when were you ever interested in sport?” Sehun questions, feeling quite strange to be in a sports shop since he isn’t a sporty person either.

“I’m still not interested” She chuckles. “It’s just that I thought of Luhan when we got to this shop so I decided to take a visit” She explained. Yes, Aecha did tell Sehun about her feelings for Luhan. Sehun was like her very own human diary.

“I see…” He nodded. “Well, are you going to buy it or not? The shop keeper is looking at us weirdly, I don’t blame him, you should look at the way you’re staring at the ball” He jokes, causing Aecha to laugh out loud.

“Ok, ok. I’ll buy it, it’s his birthday in a few months anyways…” She walks to the front counter and pays for the soccer ball. She thanked the shop keeper for wrapping up the soccer ball for her since she couldn’t wrap presents at all.

 

 

They continued walking around the mall until they passed by a pet shop. She dragged Sehun towards the pet shop and stared at the little, white Pomeranian puppy through glass. It stared back at Aecha, almost like it understood what was going on in her mind, it melted her heart with the way it was just innocently looking at her. “I like this little friend” She confesses to Sehun who was just looking at the dog blankly.

“It’s cute” He agreed with her even though he was never really a dog person. “... but it kind of smells in here, can we go?”

“….alright…” She answered unwillingly.

They turned around to head back outside but two particularly familiar faces stopped them from doing so.

Seriously? This must be a joke…

“Aecha!” Seri’s all too familiar voice called out to her. “Why are you here?” She asked and then looked over to Sehun. “I knew it! You too were together all along!”

“Seri, stop joking.” Sehun rolled his eyes. It wasn’t like he hated Seri but he didn’t like her very much either because he simply didn’t like how she was too naïve for her own good, it seemed stupid to him.

Aecha’s eyes naturally darted over towards Luhan and he gave her a friendly smile. Oh how much she hated friendly smiles. The smile he just gave her made her feel like crying, for some reason it hurt her. She stiffened for a moment before smiling back.

“So, are you really with Sehun?” Luhan asked. “I mean… as in together…like dating?”

 


Yehet! I finally get to introduce Sehun into the story :) I'm so happy!!!

So yeah, some of you might be confused as to why Seri is Aecha's friend even though Aecha dislikes her. Well, Aecha doesn't actually hate Seri, she just can't help but feel betrayed by her friend even though she knows very well that Seri doesn't know a single thing about her feelings to Luhan. They were actually really close until Seri slowly showed affection towards Luhan.

I really hope you guys are liking the story so far and I'm really sorry that my updates will be kind of slow, please just bare with me TT^TT  I'd really appreciate it if you can comment, vote and/ or subscribe^^

OMG, Luhan is so perfect hifidsbfjwpmjed

ok bye...