Final

We'll Meet Again

 

 

Donghae’s POV

For the nth time, I walked to this grassy path leading me to the place where my only love is.

Not long ago me and my only love took separate ways. If you’re asking if we broke up, the answer is no. Unfortunately, we were caught up in an accident leaving us to where and what we are now.

I passed by a tree and then stopped from walking. I saw a bench and decided to sit there for a while. Inhaling the fresh air, I can see flowers swaying with the rhythm of the wind.

I can still remember like it was yesterday…

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Oppa!”

She ran towards at my direction me as soon as she saw me watching her at dance practice. I never fail to watch her during practice. I never get tired of watching her delicate body swing, sway and glide with the music.

“Hey there sweetie. Are you hungry?”

“Yes I am, but I can’t. Eunhyuk oppa said that we have to polish everything by tonight.”

“Arasso, I’ll bring you food then.”

“Neh oppa, thank you.”

 “Yah, Eunhyuk-ah! Don’t you dare be super strict on her or else I’ll kill you!” I playfully joked at Eunhyuk, my best friend. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t know HyunAe. I thank him for that.

“Yah! I’m not strict you know, just perfectionist. Buy me food also. I’m hungry.”

“Arasso, arasso.”

-End of FLASHBACK-

 

I unconsciously smiled thinking about that event at the same time I felt a pang in heart know that can’t hold her anymore like I used to.

I stood up from where I was sitting and walked thru this familiar path.

I saw children playing at the mini playground. Running, laughing, like they hadn’t been on a playground before.

 

-FLASHBACK-

HyunAe and I were taking a stroll. We saw a park with lots of kids playing.

“Oppa, I wanna ride the swing. Push it for me please.”

This girl never fails to make my heart skip a beat.

“Kaja!”

She sat on the swing and I was at her back, trying to push the swing.

“Babe, you’re heavy. I can’t push it!”

“Stop whining and start pushing. And I am not HEAVY!”

I chuckled hearing the words she said.

“Higher!”

“Stop ordering me what to do.” I told her, still teasing her.

“I am not! I know for sure you can’t resist me and my charms.” She looked at me while saying those words.

With that, I did what she asked me to. No, I’m not scared if want to ask. She’s sometimes childish and I like it the way it is. Well, I too am a bit childish at times. Maybe that’s what we love about each other.

 After playing on the swing we sat on a bench watching kids playing.

“Babe, stay right here okay. I’ll be back.”

“Yah, Lee Donghae where do you think you’re going?”

“I told you I’ll be back.”

With that I ran off. The reason is, I saw this couple buying couple rings before we headed to the park. Good thing the store was just around the corner. We’ve been dating for almost a year now but I haven’t bought her couple’s stuff.

I went to this cute couple store, browsing all the stuff they’re selling.

“Ahjumma, how much for this heart necklace?”

“Only 12,000 won.”

“I’ll have it.”

While paying I saw a silver fish pendant and I know I have to buy those.

“Ahjumma, I would like to buy 2 fish pendants also.”

“That would be 17,800 won for all of it.”

I ran back to where I left HyunAe. I saw her talking to a cute little boy.

Seeing her talking to the little boy made me smile. I want her to be the mother of my kids. I know we’ll get there when time comes.

“Babe, you’re here.”

“Yep. Who’s this little boy?”

“My name is Lee Sungmin. I am 5 years old.”

“Annyeong Sungminnie. My name is Donghae.”

“Are you pretty noona’s boyfriend?”

“Yes I am.”

I was looking at the little boy as he pouted when he heard that I am HyunAe’s boyfriend.

“Why the long face, Sungminnie?” HyunAe asked her.

“That means I can’t be your boyfriend.”

“Don’t worry Sungmin-ah, you’ll find a pretty girl friend when you grow up.”

“But I want pretty noona to be my girl friend.”

“Arasso, pretty noona will be your girl friend for today.” HyunAe butted in.

“Really?” the little boy asked.

“Yes really. Come one let’s play hide and seek!”

Three of us were playing hide and seek I being it. I saw HyunAe where she was hiding, all I have to do is find Sungmin’s hiding place. We’ve been looking for the little boy for almost 10 minutes but there’s still not sign of him.

“Oppa, look over there. I think that’s Sungmin.”

As we approached the boy, indeed it was Sungmin, playing with a cute little girl.

“Hyung, noona!” He saw us coming, waving at our direction.

“We’ve been looking for you for quite some time now. Who’s your little playmate?” I asked the cute little boy.

“She’s my new girl friend. Her name is Kay!” Sungmin answered smiling at us.

“Annyeong.” The little girl greeted us.

“We’ll leave you now with your girl friend Sungmin-ah.”

“Bye hyung, bye pretty noona!”

We walked back to the bench where we sat earlier.

“Babe, close your eyes.”

“Why?”

“Just do it, please.”

She did what I asked her to. I took out the necklace I bought for us, holding in front of her eyes.

“Now, open your eyes!”

“Oppa, what is this for? It’s beautiful.”

“It’s my gift for you. If I can remember correctly, I haven’t bought any couple stuff for us so when I left you earlier, I bought this at the store right around the corner.”

“Thanks. Can you help me wear it?”

I helped her putting on the necklace. Seeing her smile, eyes glistening made me fall for her more. With that, she gave me a sweet kiss…

“Thanks oppa. I love it, but I love you more.”

“Cheesy! I love you more and more!”

“Now you’re the cheesy one!”

-End of FLASHBACK-

 

I walk to where she is. Near the tree, where there are lots of different flowers. There she is, my love, my one and only love.

It hurts me to see this sight, it pains me more knowing we can’t be together, but that’s only for now.

“Donghae.” I heard someone called me. The voice I didn’t want to hear.

I saw him, standing right next to me, smiling. While me, I can only nod and follow what he’ll say.

“So, this is it.” I asked him.

“Yes and no.”

“What do you mean?”

“Yes this is the last time you’ll be able to be with her and no because you can always look for her from up there.”

“Can I be alone with her for a few minutes?”

“I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Thanks.”

He walked over the big tree where he’ll wait for me.

“Babe, I’m leaving but only for now. I’m sorry for breaking my promise. Sorry for leaving you. Sorry for not fulfilling all the promises I made. You know I love you right, only you. I love you more that you can imagine. I love you with all my life, please remember that.”

I saw a bright light right in front of me. So this it, there’s no turning back.

“I’m going now babe. Please take care of yourself. Be healthy. I’ll be watching you form up above.”

With that I gave her a kiss on her lips. I know she can feel me. I know she heard me.

I slowly walked to where the light is, I looked at her one last time…

“Babe, I’ll wait for you in heaven. Don’t worry, we’ll meet again.”

 

HyunAe’s POV

“Lee Donghae” , I whispered along with the wind.

I can feel the cold wind. It feels like as if someone is caressing my cheeks, feels like someone kissed my lips. I touched my lips while looking at my departed boyfriend’s grave.

“Jagiya, wherever you are, always remember that my love for you will never change. Saranghae Donghae-ah.”

I stood up from sitting on the ground.

“I’ll be waiting for the time we’ll meet again babe. But for now, please watch over me.”

 

-fin-

A/N:

Another result of my boredom. 

What can you say? 

Comments anyone. :D 

Good or bad?

Lots of typo or errors? 

Sorry did not proof read. *kicks self*

Till next time. *waves*