hyukminem

3 Shades of Sanghyuk
Wonsik lost a bet. 
 
He was absolutely sure that Hongbin wasn't stupid enough to fall for a third prank call this week, but after Sanghyuk dialed his number and spent ten minutes arguing about the price of brick cheese he was proved wrong. Sanghyuk didn't ask for much, or so it seemed. He wanted to switch roles with Wonsik for a day. That included his title, the way Wonsik treated him, and the way everyone else treated Wonsik. 
Sanghyuk adjusted his cap and lowered the band of his sweatpants before causally walking out into the kitchen. His outfit got him some curious looks, though none cared enough to ask about his baggy pants, sideways cap or oversized t-shirt. His fingers were decked out in every ring he could find and a gold chain hung around his neck. Given his slim figure he looked rather out of place in the outfit. 
 
"Is that my hat?" Wonsik looked up from his phone with a raised eyebrow. Sanghyuk nodded wordlessly and Wonsik frowned at his clothing, "Okay, I do not dress like that. You look like snoop dog."
 
Sanghyuk cleared his throat before he began rapping, "You think you sit on a throne, but I don't like your tone. I am your hyung today, so put the ty attitude away."
 
Hongbin started cackling and fell sideways onto the floor, smacking the ground obscenely. Hakyeon simply chuckled to himself and shook his head on the couch while Jaehwan and Taekwoon paused the video they were both watching to stare at Sanghyuk like he had two heads. 
 
"That was awful," Wonsik laughed. 
 
"This is real fantasy."
 
"Shut up."
 
"Wonsik, make me a sandwich," Sanghyuk sat on a wooden chair and stacked his ankles on the counter, hands supporting his neck behind his head. 
 
"Sanghyuk, I'm not-"
 
"Ah," Sanghyuk held a finger up and waggled it disapprovingly. 
 
Wonsik rolled his eyes and spoke like the words pained him, "Sanghyuk hyung, I am not going to make you food."
 
"Since I have been dubbed the moderator of this bet, rules say you do," Hakyeon nudged Wonsik with his toe and smiled at him crookedly, "Sorry."
 
"I hate you," Wonsik smacked his foot away so that he could stand up. Hakyeon's eyes raked over his body as he walked and Wonsik smirked back at him knowingly when he made a little clicking sound with his tongue. Sanghyuk didn't really want to know. 
 
~~~~
 
"I know I really shouldn't but I can't help myself. I just can't put you back up on the shelf. Forget you not or you will rot. Diet aside, to my hearts will I must abide."
 
"God ing dammit," Wonsik slammed his fist on the table and shot Sanghyuk a deathly glare. 
 
The youngest member had insisted on going out for dinner in his 'hip-hop' clothing to fulfill his role for the day and was examining different cheesecakes on display. Sanghyuk smirked to himself and continued on his string of words, expressing how the chocolate looked good but he really wanted the cherry. He could feel Wonsik's eyes staring holes into his back and had a hard time not laughing through his attempt at freestyle rapping. He concluded it with a very mocking, "I wanna win this race."
 
"I'm going to kill him," Wonsik declared, fist balled in his own hair, "Hongbin, prepare yourself to be our new maknae because I'm about to lose it."
 
Hongbin commenced an overly adorable version of the cutie song and Jaehwan flicked his forehead. Hakyeon began swatting at them uselessly as they threw sly blows at each other in the booth of the restaurant, "Stop acting like children."
 
"Move, , get out the way," Sanghyuk sang and hip-checked his way next to Taekwoon opposite the three arguing boys. 
 
Taekwoon made room for him with a slightly amused look on his face, "Did you just call me a ?"
 
"Just for sake of the song," Sanghyuk ressaured, "You're a cute ."
 
"Get a room," Hongbin scowled and tossed a leaf from his salad across the table. He was the one who made Taekwoon nervous the most. Hongbin always phrased things just the right way to make Taekwoon question how much he knew about his and Sanghyuk's relationship and tended to joke about it more than anyone else. Not to mention the fact that he seemed to knock on the washroom door at just the right moment, Taekwoon usually having to choke an answer that was hardly coherent that was followed by a low laugh from beyond the door. Taekwoon didn't care much if they knew. The concern was that if they did know, Sanghyuk would stop. His hand went to Sanghyuk's thigh under the table territorially and Sanghyuk's hand overlapped Taekwoon's though he didn't react to the touch otherwise. 
 
"Can we just sit and have a peaceful meal, like, once?" Hakyeon slouched and let his head fall back against the booth seat in distress. 
 
Sanghyuk grinned and took a deep breath, "Leader is mad because there ain't no peace. The cheesecake is good, maybe I'll buy him a piece. He works all day for his pay and there ain't no rest. That will put anyone to the test. When dealing with vixx he is usually able, unless he's jacking Wonsik off under the table."
 
Wonsik choked on his water and send liquid flying across his plate and Hakyeon scrambled to hand him a napkin to cough into after a strangled, "Excuse me?"
 
"I only spit real rhymes," Sanghyuk held his hands up defensively, "Sorry I'm a rap god."
 
"Maybe you should stop before you get yourself killed," Jaehwan suggested unattractively through a mouth full of salad. Sanghyuk was pretty sure Wonsik was trying to swear at him through water logged wheezing. 
 
~~~~~~
 
Sanghyuk guzzled down the last of his water and gave the empty plastic before tossing it into the bin with terrible accuracy that had it bouncing three feet away. The baggy clothes seemed like a good idea until he remembered that they were going from dinner to practice without heading back to the dorms first. Sanghyuk wound up shirtless as it was far better than an unescapable blanket that clung to his skin. His pants were riding so low that Sanghyuk was on the brink of discarding them as well. Him without a was making Taekwoon fumble over his feet yet he couldn't imagine him dancing in his underwear having the same effect. 
 
"One more time, sharp and clean, and we can go home," Hakyeon called out after dragging his tired body up from the ground. 
 
"No," Hongbin wailed, legs limp as he crawled army style across the ground, "I can't go on."
 
Sanghyuk watched hopefully as Hakyeon looked around at the other members who were all sprawled out in equally pathetic positions of pure exhaustion across the practice. He his dry lips as he debated his options. Hakyeon sighed, "Alright, let's just listen to the song one more time because we're performing tomorrow."
 
"Today," Wonsik corrected and jerked his chin to the clock reading '12:17', "We perform today."
 
"Right," Hakyeon sounded almost guilty as he leaned on the stereo, tired eyes scanning the buttons before he pressed play and assaulted their ears with the booming intro to 'On and On'. A few of the boys winced at the sudden noise and even Hakyeon seemed to be displeased. 
Sanghyuk always lasted the longest through practices and schedules. That was why he was the only one making little movements through the song with his hands and arms, mouthing his parts and marking through dance steps. The only indication that the other members were still awake was the drumming of fingers and tapping of toes. They seemed to sink even farther into their seats during the more challenging parts as though their bodies rejected the mere idea of actually doing them. Their eyes opened when Sanghyuk made his way to the center of the floor, though their heads barely turned. 
 
"Yeah, Hyukkie," Sanghyuk growled in place of Wonsik's stage name. He began Wonsik's rap, arms swooping around him when he forgot what the actual moves were. He heard a few groans but that did nothing but encourage him to rap louder and dance more dramatically. Sanghyuk was getting a second wind and began really getting into it. 
 
Taekwoon's face was only visible for a moment and he marched up to Sanghyuk. The younger hardly had time to register that Taekwoon was walking toward him let alone react to it until Taekwoon's lips were on his. The music seemed to fade to nothing as Taekwoon's hands cupped his cheeks to hold him still and Sanghyuk was frozen, as he let himself be kissed. A sharp inhale through his nostrils had the distinct smell of clean laundry and cologne Sanghyuk had come to acosiate with Taekwoon. Backing away was out of the question but Sanghyuk was too surprised to wrap his mind around doing anything, especially with how electric kissing Taekwoon felt. Taekwoon's lips were soft and patient as they massaged his lightly with cautious movements. He didn't care that they were being watched because everyone else in the room had been long forgotten. Then it was just him and Taekwoon, who didn't treat Sanghyuk like a pain, or a child, or ever practiced caution around him. Sanghyuk had no doubt in his mind that Taekwoon had feelings for him that went beyond a ual desire and it was clear in how he'd waited so long for a simple kiss. He felt Taekwoon smile against his lips when Sanghyuk kissed back, hands venturing to Taekwoon's waist. 
 
"No more hyukminem," Taekwoon muttered and let his hands fall from Sanghyuk's face down to the back of his neck and tickled the baby hairs he found. 
 
"He's gone," Sanghyuk said softly. He was still unblinking as Taekwoon backed away from him. The other members were to exhausted to protest, maybe Sanghyuk heard someone clap but he didn't care to look anywhere but Taekwoon. Though Sanghyuk would be perfectly content only kissing Taekwoon forever, the older's little smirk and extra fold in his body as he bent over to pick up his bag told Sanghyuk that kissing was only a taste of what was in store for him.