Hyukawaii

3 Shades of Sanghyuk
As much as Sanghyuk prided himself on being fearless and masculine, there were a few incidences that really chopped his manhood down at the knees. 
 
~~~~~~
 
"I can't do this," Sanghyuk let his legs give out and he collapsed on the practice room floor. He had peeled off a few layers since they started working and could feel the cool hardwood on his bare arms and through his tank top. He stared up beside a light, muscles aching and head throbbing. This was completely ridiculous. He knew the dance, very well even. The choreography was second nature, muscle memory, required no thought. It was the performing. Hakyeon had kept him late in the practice room not because he'd had a bad practice or couldn't dance, but because his expressions didn't match their new concept. He was caught up in acting cute for their previous concepts and couldn't wrap his mind around the dark theme that they were supposed to portray. 
 
"Baby," Hakyeon cooed down at him. He was standing with a foot of either side of Sanghyuk's torso with his hands on his hips.
 
Sanghyuk always fought this pet name. Hakyeon never used it the way lovers might, but rather with it's literal meaning of an infant. He'd never admit that he kind of liked it though he trained himself to react negatively to the term, "Don't call me that."
 
"But you are a baby," Hakyeon crotched down so that he was nearly sitting on Sanghyuk's abdomen, "Why else would this be so hard for you?"
 
"Maybe you're a bad teacher," Sanghyuk crossed his arms over his eyes. 
 
"I'm a great teacher," Hakyeon said quickly and ignored Sanghyuk groan of detest when he grabbed the younger's arms and began pulling him up. 
 
Sanghyuk's head fell to his chest but he stood up anyway. This was draining and he couldn't understand why they couldn't just practice expressions without doing the entire choreography countless times. He frowned at his own reflection and promptly looked away from it. 
 
"Look at me," Hakyeon lightly smacked both of Sanghyuk's cheeks to earn his attention, "Chin up, looking down, lips parted."
 
"Don't look at me like that," Sanghyuk wiggled out of Hakyeon's grip and his eyes flickered anywhere but the leader's face. 
 
"Why not?"
 
"Because it's weird and ual."
 
"That means it's working," Hakyeon smiled and caught Sanghyuk's arm when he tried to run away for the umpteenth time, "You try."
 
Sanghyuk whined again and stood in front of Hakyeon. He extended his neck and jutted his chin up, looking down at Hakyeon. His eyelids closed halfway reflexively. It felt good so he pushed his shoulders back and straightened his spine, head falling slightly to one side as he sang his line. For once he felt hot, not cute or pretty, but downright y. 
 
"Baby!" Hakyeon clapped his hands and threw his arms around Sanghyuk. 
 
"Did I do it?" Sanghyuk smiled and widened his eyes, letting the leader praise him. 
 
Hakyeon nodded and ruffled his hair, "Our baby is becoming a man."
 
"Shut up," Sanghyuk hit Hakyeon with his shoulder, grin unfaltering. 
 
"You're still cute, though," Hakyeon hummed. Sanghyuk let the leader hug him and drank in his kind words because after years of only hearing what he was doing wrong it was refreshing to hear opposite. He'd never admit that he needed to be praised or that he enjoyed the way Hakyeon catered to him, but he did and during moments like this he let himself be a child again. Nobody besides Hakyeon would see it and that was alright because as much as Sanghyuk liked to be coddled, Hakyeon liked coddling. 
 
~~~~~~
 
Sanghyuk waited until everyone was asleep. He didn't do this often, so when he did the planning was careful and the execution even more so. He tossed his legs over the side of his bed, throwing his blanket to the side before his toes met the cold floor. Wonsik snorted loudly and stirred in his sleep and Sanghyuk froze until he quieted again. As soundlessly as he could, Sanghyuk pulled a small bag out from underneath his bed. 
 
With cautious steps, Sanghyuk tip toed out of their shared room, only breathing when he made it to their living area with the bedroom door closed behind him. He walked to the bathroom and flicked the light on, wincing as the brightness attacked his vision. He scrunched his face up as the door creaked before it closed completely. Sanghyuk sighed louder than he would have liked when he was finally locked into the room successfully. 
 
He knew that this was normal by most people's standards, but it wasn't called a guilty pleasure because it was universally accepted. Sanghyuk had seen some of this online and apparently it was a social norm in a lot of western countries. He also knew that in Korea the ideals for a man were a lot different and this was something that should only be done as a joke and that he should hate every second of it. However, that wasn't the case. 
 
Sanghyuk set the bag on the closed toilet seat and opened up a drawer. He had placed this fake back on the drawer a while ago and nobody seemed to catch on. With a couple wiggles it came loose and Sanghyuk smiled as it pulled away to reveal a glittery pink makeup bag with a tiny cupcake dangling from the zipper. After another glance to make sure the door was locked Sanghyuk dumped the contents on the counter and ran his fingers over the products. Lipstick, coloured eyeshadow, false eyelashes, all felt cold under his touch. He hovered for a bit before selecting a BB cream. Leaning over the counter, Sanghyuk smoothed it over his skin and then patted primer on his eyes. This was the least exciting because he did this everyday. 
What was fun for him was when he snapped open the eyeshadow palette and examined the colours carefully. He found a liking to a sparkly lavender colour, dipping his brush in before sweeping it over his lids. Sanghyuk was no expert, but he knew the basics therefore following that was a darker plum colour that he blended into the outer corners of his lids. Feeling a little more daring than usual, an ashy black deepened his crease. Sanghyuk grinned at the beautiful purple smokey eye he'd created. He was far from done. The fake lashes went on easily because he'd practice so many times and the winged liner was nearly effortless. Sanghyuk blinked at his reflection, long eyelashes tickling his skin. 
 
Next was his favourite part, in terms of makeup at least. He examined the colour of his eyes before selecting a pale pink lipstick, popping the cap off and turning the stick up. The creamy colour glided easily onto his full lips and he smeared them together, pursing them after. Matching blush swept over his cheeks and he couldn't help but smirk. Sanghyuk thought he looked absolutely gorgeous. 
 
With excitement buzzing in his veins Sanghyuk opened up the bag, hand brushing over lace and frills before he located his hairnet. His hair went up easily into it and Sanghyuk looked in the mirror to tuck a few stands in before he turned around. He slipped into the dress and tossed the wig on facing the shower because the big reveal was the best part. He smoothed down the skirt and straightened the wig out before slowly turning a half circle. 
 
Sanghyuk felt a warmth in his chest immediately. He looked down the sleeveless dress that clung close to his upper body before flaring out into a full skirt that ended mid thigh. It was a pretty light pink silky material with white polka dots that matched the white lace at the hem of the shirt and bust. His wig was simple. Black, straight hair that ended just below his feminine collar bones with bangs that were clean cut across his forehead. He preferred black because it looked as though it was natural.
 
Sanghyuk's smile showed all of his teeth and he bounced on his heels excitedly. He twirled around and touched his hair, checking over inch of himself. The dress made his thin legs look better than usual and the synched waist emphasized his tiny frame. He was filled with excitement and confidence that felt so foreign he absolutely loved it. He plugged in his headphones and started his playlist of girl group songs, moving his hips and lip syncing when he wasn't giggling happily at his own appearance. Sanghyuk felt as pretty as a princess. 
 
This was all shattered by a knock on the bathroom door. 
 
Sanghyuk went into panic mode, chest tightening as he ripped the headphones from his ears. He waited a moment, maybe they'd go away. No such luck. Another knock was followed by a sleepy Hakyeon whispering, "Sanghyuk?"
 
"I'm...just a second," Sanghyuk called out. He knew there was no way of salvaging himself and prayed that Hakyeon would just go away. 
 
"Are you okay?" Hakyeon's voice had concern in it. 
 
Sanghyuk caught his appearance again and swore under his breath, "I'm fine. I'm just...pooping."
 
"No you aren't. Let me in," Hakyeon jiggled the doorknob. Sometimes Sanghyuk really despised how intuitive he was. 
 
"Hakyeon, please go away."
 
"Are you sick? I'm coming in," The knob moved in a way that Sanghyuk knew it would open, the lock was awful anyway. Sanghyuk ran to the door and gripped the knob tightly, resisting it's turn with everything in his power. Hakyeon was stronger than he looked and certainly stronger than Sanghyuk, the younger knew this. Much to his despair but little to his surprise the door started opening against his weight before it busted open sending Sanghyuk tumbling backwards and gripping the counter for support. 
 
Hakyeon stepped in and rubbed his tired eyes, blinking a few times with his mouth hanging open. It closed and opened a few times before he managed a weak, "Oh."
 
"Don't look at me," Sanghyuk buried his hands and cowered into the corner of the bathroom. 
 
"Baby," Hakyeon closed the door behind himself and walked over to Sanghyuk's sounded frame. 
 
"You can't tell anyone," Sanghyuk had yet to look Hakyeon in the eye. 
 
"You're so pretty. Stand up," Hakyeon instructed and urged Sanghyuk to his feet. He gave the younger a once over when he did, tilting the boy's chin up to examine his makeup and combing through the long black strands with his fingers. 
 
"Say that again."
 
Hakyeon gave him a look of confusion, "What do you mean?"
 
"Tell me I'm pretty," Sanghyuk's real flush poked through the pink makeup and he looked down at his crossed ankles. 
 
"You're so pretty, baby," Hakyeon chuckled and fixed Sanghyuk's crooked wig. He plucked up one of Sanghyuk's fallen headphones and smiled when he heard what was playing through it. Hakyeon fondled the hem of the other boy's skirt thoughtfully, "Next time wake me up. I'll join you."
 
"Really?" Sanghyuk brightened up and touched Hakyeon's arms hopefully. 
 
Hakyeon nodded and grinned, "For sure. We should go shopping sometime, too."
 
~~~~~~
 
"No."
 
"Hyung~"
 
"I said, no."
 
"Please," Sanghyuk batted his eyelashes and overlapped both if his hands on Jaehwan's shoulder. 
 
"I don't feel like going out. You don't need candy right this moment," Jaehwan didn't look at Sanghyuk and moved away from him on the couch. Jaehwan wouldn't meet Sanghyuk's eyes or touch him which meant it was working. 
 
"But hyung, I'm so sleepy and I still have stuff to do," Sanghyuk twisted to lay down on back with his head in Jaehwan's lap. He tried to make his eyes seem wider as he stared up at the older boy, hands folded in front of his chest, "and you know I would drive myself if I could."
 
Jaehwan looked down at his lap and sighed defeatedly, brushing a stray hair out of Sanghyuk's eyes, "Just let me change and grab my keys."
 
"You're the best," Sanghyuk chirped and let Jaehwan get up. He was genuinely grateful that Jaehwan could transport him around and mastered the art of convincing him to do so, "Love you, hyung!"
 
"What the hell was that?" Taekwoon looked up. He had been sitting on the other side of the room against the wall with his laptop propped up on a pillow in front of him. 
 
"That was me getting what I want," Sanghyuk rolled onto his stomach and rested his chin in his hands, legs kicking up behind him as he faced Taekwoon. 
 
Taekwoon closed his laptop and pushed it aside in favour of scooting to the edge of the couch where Sanghyuk's head was. He put his forearms on the flat couch and placed his chin on the back of his hands, smiling at the close proximity between his and Sanghyuk's face, "I don't like how he caters to you."
 
"Don't worry, I'm just using him for his license," Sanghyuk's legs kicked a little reflexively, "I only cater to you."
 
"Good," Taekwoon pushed up a bit more, Sanghyuk's lips in sight. He inched closer to Sanghyuk's smirk, eyes sliding shut and he was sure this was it. Sanghyuk was finally going to let Taekwoon kiss him after multiple ual encounters since their first. Taekwoon could feel Sanghyuk's breath just as they heard a door click open. Sanghyuk squeaked and scrambled to sit up and Taekwoon coughed before shooting himself back with a loud cough. Sanghyuk casted Taekwoon a quick wink as he stood up and strolled towards the boy who emerged from his bedroom. He caught Hongbin by the arm as he tried to walk to the kitchen. 
 
"Hongbinnie~" Sanghyuk's voice had risen in pitch and he made sure to sink down so that he and Hongbin were the same height. 
 
"What do you want?" Hongbin rolled his eyes and spun on his heals to face Sanghyuk. 
 
"Well," Sanghyuk started, hand still holding the other's arm, "I know you give the best shoulder massages ever and I'm really sore from practice."
 
"No," Hongbin looked away from him and shook his fringe over his eyes, "Turn that cute off right now."
 
"I'm sorry," Sanghyuk's lip stuck out in a pout and his voice sounded like a child's might if he was admitting to scribbling on the walls, "I know that was greedy to ask. You must be tired too. Sorry for bothering you."
 
Taekwoon watched carefully as Sanghyuk dropped his hand and head, turning away to sit back on the couch. Hongbin was visually debating his options for a second, head tipping side to side and lip between his teeth. Taekwoon couldn't believe it when Hongbin spoke up, "Wait."
 
A smirk that only Taekwoon could see flickered on Sanghyuk's face, but he was all business when he turned back to Hongbin, "Yes?"
 
"Just let me get something to eat and I'll be over in a second," Hongbin smiled when Sanghyuk did. 
 
"Thanks hyung!"
 
Taekwoon mouthed 'unbelievable' with a shake of his head an grin on his lips. Sanghyuk shrugged and sat down, his lips that Taekwoon would very much like to kiss.