School

School F***ing

I woke up when my phone started to buzz next to me, signaling a text message.

 

 

I pouted. “God ing damn it, it’s too early for this .” I reached over and flipped it open, only to see that I had a message from my boyfriend, Luhan.

 

 

‘Get your lazy out of bed. If you are late to school again, you’re not getting any for a loooooong time.... Love you, Hunnie! =^w^=’

 

 

I sighed and lifted myself out of the warmth of my covers. “School ing ... so bad, first of all, they have me waking up at the crack of dawn before everything on this god damn planet wakes up,” I muttered, trudging into the shower. I made sure to wash myself throughly, I got out, and put my clothes on. I went downstairs, made a piece of toast and left to go outside and wait for the bus.

 

 

I shivered as a gust of wind ran over my still wet skin and damp hair. “I’m already at risk for catching pneumonia... you, school...”

 

 

I watched as a basic yellow contraption rolled up and stopped in front of me. The doors opened, and I shuddered as I came face to face with the bus driver. The ugliness was enough to make me hurl. I clambered on and quickly scrambled to get into a seat.

 

 

‘, the bus driver ain’t even fine! If it’s a guy, he’s gonna be fat and old. If it’s a women, she’s gonna look like those ratchets that migrate to Wal-Mart around midnight.’ I thought to myself. Of course, I should be used to it by now. I’ve been riding the same ing bus since I was pissing my pants in preschool.

 

 

Shut up. I had a bladder abnormality when I was younger.

 

 

I sighed when I saw the dreaded high school in the distance. This was not my idea of a good day. I’d rather be sleeping in my bed- maybe cuddling with Luhan. That’d make today a whole lot better.

 

 

The bus stopped and I jerked forward. ing bus driver is out to kill me, I swear to God.

 

 

“Get your asses off of my bus!” he yelled.

 

 

Well fine, I didn’t want to be on it anyways.

 

 

I stepped off the bus, go into the school, get to my locker, and what happens? Mother ers all in my god damn face- bright and mother ing early!

 

 

I growled. “Jongin, get the out of my face!”

 

 

My best friend raised an eyebrow at me. “What’s your deal, Sehunnie? Luhan reject you last night?”

 

 

“I just don’t want to see your ugly mug,” I retorted, slamming my locker shut. I resisted the urge to punch my friend in the face when he suddenly clung to my arm. “Get off of me!”

 

 

“I’m gonna walk you to class cuz I’m smooth like that!” he chimed.

 

 

You know what else is smooth, my sweet Kai-hyung? A gravestone.

 

 

We entered the class room and sat down next to each other. All of the other students were either yelling or talking. It was a ing zoo. ‘I don’t like any of you ers...’

 

 

I watched as the school , Kini, sauntered up to us like she was big . She leaned down in front of me, exposing her small s and trying to pull off a cute face.

 

 

Excuse me Miss, there’s a face on your makeup.

 

 

“Sehuuuuuun~!” she whined. I winced as the piercing sound almost blew out my eardrums. “Do you have a pencil I can borrow~?”

 

 

I snuck a look at Jongin and saw him smirk at me. I returned it, faced off with y Mc and gave her a blank look. “I have a get-the--out-of-my-face you can borrow. I have a back-your--up you can borrow. Take your pick.”

 

 

She didn’t get to answer because the teacher walked in. Teachers. es.

 

 

I raised my hand and immediately got her attention. “Yes, Mr. Oh?”

 

 

I eyed the glorious, magnificent, bucket of you could write with on her desk. “I forgot my pencil, Ms. Keen. May I borrow one please?”

 

 

The nods and pulls out a malnourished, pre-mature pencil that’s like.... the size of my pinkie finger. She threw it at me but it ended up hitting Jongin. That’s the only thing I’ll be able to do with that piece of .

 

 

I picked the pencil up. Seriously? What the am I supposed to do with this?!

 

 

Jesus Christ, Luhan- text me, please! Get me out of this Hell hole!

 

 

Prayers were answered as my phone vibrated. I got it out and looked at it. It was my baby.

 

 

‘I miss you, Hunnie~! Me, Yixing, and Joonmyun are going to go get ice cream after school. Wanna come? Oh, and Jongin can’t come.’

 

 

I smiled and immediately responded. ‘Of course I’ll come. I miss you too, and I can’t wait to see you, baby. Love you.’

 

 

I heard a throat clear next to me, and I looked up and over to see Ms. Keen’s saggy s in front of my face.

 

 

I flinched away and wanted to put shampoo in my eyes. Oh God, get a job please.

 

 

She held out her hand. “Hand it over, Mr. Oh.”

 

 

I looked at her for a second before asking Jongin for a piece of notebook paper. He grinned and handed me some scraps. I took the malnourished pencil and wrote ‘it’ on a piece of paper and handed it to her.

 

 

, do you pay this phone bill? No! So until then, you ain’t gettin’ !

 

 

What happened after that? Let’s just say I’m not really her favorite student right now.

 

 

Seriously, teachers are s. Since we’re in the lovely classroom of ing equations, let me propose this one to you, Ms. . You have about 8 other classes with an average of 25 students per class. There are four quarters in a dollar and times two makes two dollars, and that’s the same as two-hundred. That’s 200 people, so riddle me this: why in the blue is it necessary for you assign so much damn homework? It’s not even one or two days. All 5 of them es.

 

 

After I got my “extra” homework done, there was nothing to do. I tried to watch Jongin hit on the new boy in our class, Kyungsoo, but it was too painful. Kyungsoo looked like he was about to yell ‘!’

 

 

Finally, after what seemed like a ing eternity, the bell rang. I gathered all my and was about to walk out with Jongin when we were called back. 

 

 

“Mr. Oh, Mr. Kim! The bell does not dismiss you, I dismiss you!”

 

 

I glanced at Jongin and whispered, “Seriously?” He shrugged and walked back into the classroom. Really though- what the is that bell for then? , let me leave!

 

 

I sat next to Jongin and sighed. If I didn’t get to see my baby in between this class and the next, I was gonna kill someone. Preferably Jongin, but then I wouldn’t have anyone to shove into the lockers.

 

 

When the wicked witch of the west finally let us go, I could barely take two steps without anyone asking for gum. Mother ing gum scavengers.

 

 

“You got some gum?”

 

 

“Hey, do you have any gum?”

 

 

“Any one of you mother ers have some gum?”

 

 

Jongin was trying to hide his, but it was like they had a gum radar embedded in their brains. But seriously, guys. Gum is the cheapest thing you can buy on this planet.... on purpose. You can afford those new Beats headphones but you can’t buy some gum?

 

 

Oh. Well then.

 

 

I sighed as I dragged Jongin through the mass of students towards Luhan’s locker. I could barely see his short, little over all of the other dumb es that reside in this building. ing move faster please! God damn you, you slow moving people! Trying to get to my baby, here!

 

 

I felt like I was going to collapse from the sheer exhaustion of fighting through the wave of students. That tiredness disappeared, however, when I felt my boyfriend launch himself into my arms. 

 

 

“Sehunnie~!”

 

 

I his hair as he buried his face into my chest. “Hey, baby...”

 

 

“What took you so long? I was waiting for you!” he whined.

 

 

Jongin decided to interrupt. “Ms. Keen aka Ms. decided to keep the class for a few minutes.”

 

 

Luhan pouted and looked up at me. “B-But now we can’t spend a lot of time together...”

 

 

I raised an eyebrow. “It’s the middle of switching classes, Luhan. We don’t get to spend a lot of time together during these times.”

 

 

“You know what I mean...” he sighed. “Anyways, I have to go. See you later, Hunnie!” he grinned and pecked my lips, and he was off before I could respond.

 

 

I felt Jongin pull at my arm. “Come on, we have Mr. next.

 

 

Joy.

 

----------------

 

I raised my hand in History class. “Mr. Yoshi?”

 

 

He glanced at me. “What is it, Mr. Oh?”

 

 

“May I go to the bathroom, please?” AKA: let me get the out of this for 4 seconds.

 

 

He didn’t even look up from his papers as he responded. “No, Mr. Oh. You should’ve gone beforehand.”

 

 

......What the hell is this ery? The teacher ... and ... had the nerve to say no! You know, Sir, by law, I should be able to go #1 or #2 all over my damn desk.

 

 

, I said I have to go pee-pee and you ain’t lettin’ me- so oh well: it’s your fault if there’s a flood.

 

 

I laid my head down on my desk. Jongin was already snoozing away. Our group already had the assignment done, so I

don’t know what was shoved up the teacher’s . Attitude check, Mr. .

 

 

“Mr. Oh! Mr. Kim! Your desk is not meant for sleeping! Get up!” 

 

 

Old man, shut the hell up! Just cuz you’re not getting any doesn’t mean you have to be a .

 

 

And by the way... if I fold my arms over my desk and gently rest my head on them, the desk is a mother ing bed now, !

 

 

Jongin rubbed at his eyes but then collapsed on my shoulder. I wasn’t in the mood for his fat head on any part of my body, but whatever. He’s lucky this time.

 

 

Before the bell rang, I wrote a note to the teacher and set it on his desk.

 

 

‘You want kids to stop sleeping in class? Either: stop being boring, or tell the mother ing principle that school should not start until TWELVE, COLON, ZERO ZERO...’

 

 

Can’t wait to get a phone call about that.

 

------------------

 

I genuinely smiled for the first time that day when I saw Luhan waiting for me by the front gates. I had managed to ditch Jongin’s skinny , and I was ready to eat some ice cream with my boyfriend and his friends.

 

 

I ran over and threw him over my shoulder, sauntering up to Yixing and Joonmyun who were watching us with smirks on their faces.

 

 

The only thing school is ever going to bring me is ing hell, but I knew that if I don’t go, I’ll never be able to provide for the bundle of joy that’s hanging over my shoulder.

 

 

Luhan deserved to be treated like a prince, and I was going to make sure that happened, all the unadulterated ery be damned.

 

-----------------------------

 

I'm sorry for the lack of hunhan moments- I just really wanted to rant- please understand! I'm sorry if this didn't make any sense, but I am hating school right now. Just... it. So I'm sorry if you didn't like it...